exhentai.org/s/ad7c7a4428/25198-25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>learning japanese
>redpilled
pick one weaboo

>Learning more than 1 language.

nice arguement

>Tick tock.
I get that it's easier to learn another language when you're a kid, but does it really get that much harder with age?

fucking weaboos

That's not how you get pussy.

literally trying to join the most xenophobic culture in the world... Irony much?

BUT THERE ARE SO MANY LETTERS

I TRIED LEARNING 1 SET OF THEM

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DAMN LETTERS

Sauce?

Excuse me?

>join
no thanks

>Learning a language spoken by an utterly pathetic portion of the planet

I actually have below average skills in this, no interest in maintaining a second language, and computer translators are really coming along.

then why learn japanese? and not like russian or german?

>not having your own alphabet
Τοπ kεk.

because my gf is Japanese

You'll drown in pussy if you go to Japan if you're a tall white dude who can speak Japanese.

I speak German, faglord.
Kys.

If you're referring to Japanese, get the book Remembering the Kanji by James Heisig.

there's alot of content that would be better read in its original language

You can get whores here too.

Bitches don't know bout my yamato-damashii

I am learning tupi

できないから止めろ

>not learning russian to troll liberals

cyka

How difficult is polish? I've been wanting to read the Witcher novels in their foreign language and not having to wait for the translations

also trying Russian
What resources do you use?
I bought some workbooks and was trying jewolingo

Learning a language is a very difficult and time-consuming process. If you just want to read a few books you should not bother. If you wanted to study Polish literature or move to Poland then it would be more sensible.

Everybody in Germany knows english and there isn't anything interesting in Germany anyways. Japanese people learn english but they suck at it, they also have interesting culture. Russia is a cultural dead land where the only thing people talk about in literature there is the soviet union.

i am learning german

du bist albern, japanisch

I'm making an attempt, it's kinda hard.
I mainly just want to be able to read Na srebrnym globie, and the other two books.

this applies to all races not just whites

every thread

Will human translators become obsolete in the future? I really want to become a translator when I get into school

in the future? possibly.
In the near future? lol no.

you cannot use google translate for a serious translation. Translating text for websites, programs, media, and translating speech in real time for people are all very sought after traits.

Yes, human translators will be obsolete in the future. Might take awhile but it will certainly happen. For more specialized types of translation it won't be automated in the near future.

No, there will always be issues of translation that require a human.

>Will human translators become obsolete in the future?

I seriously doubt they will within the next 30 years.

I learned Swedish in year to be able to read books. And I found a good book business in Boston that can import books from almost anywhere

sauce me up lad

nvm found it in like 5 seconds.
exhentai.org/s/ad7c7a4428/25198-25

Mexican weebs are one of the most hilarious things this planet has to offer.

>know 5 languages
>English, Russian, Ukrainian, French, Spanish
>All fluent Reading, Writing, Speech
>About to learn Japanese because moving there for 2 years for job
>Will quit after that gig
>don't know what do with them

What can I fucking do with this shit?

>weeb
>implying
i dont watch anime m8. all of it is trash . but that doesnt mean i dont fap to hentai.

Thanks. You're a good hombre.

I already speak mongolian

you can try and get a job with a international corporation or as a translator for the eu .

Learn German
Because if you learn German, you can learn Dutch, Danish, Swecuck, and Norsk easy.

You can pretty much just go around the North Europe fucking tall blonde chicks.

French is OK to learn too, because if you're on a budget, you can go to Montreal and fuck their women even easier.

how do you learn languages to fluency without actually living in the country where they are spoken?

I've always picked up new languages rather quickly, but I'm not completely fluent in any other than english.

>thinks there is a language worth knowing other than the language of prosperity, aka English
>calls himself redpilled

As always, OP is a fagit

MANDARIN

You better be learning characters too

Пoшёл нaхyй

FUCK MANDARIN
The moment I resort to learning Chinese you better kill me because the world has gone to shit

The only reason to learn chink is to learn how to kill them

What is the point of learning any of those listed?

French is the only redeemable one

mandarin sucks and the character complexity is a pain in the ass

just learn cantonese its simplified characters that bleed into mandarin and is used by Hong Kong aka best NOT China

German used to be pretty cool.
Clean efficient and effective.

But then Mutter Merkel ruined it

Maybe they can recover their grace in the future
In the mean time, there's still Switzerland.
They're still based as fuck

Good luck immigrating though

>speaking English
>ever needing another language

Cantonese isn't commonly spoken in the US/Canada. Mandarin trumps every other dialect, I hate to say it.

>Learning a language only spoken by literal non humans in a country that only exists because the rest of the world isn't done using them for nearly free labor

Beijing will exterminate Cantonese sooner rather than later
If you're going to learn chink rune and squawks, Mandarin is a better investment

Expect Japanese to be much harder than the others

You don't
>Born Ukraine (Ukrainian, Russian)
>Visited Spain for two months every year from age 6-11 for family exchange program and still speak to them today
>Visited France for 1 1/2 month every year for a student exchange program age 12-18
>English is a given once I moved here when I was 11

Everything was learned at a young age and it was piss easy for me. Now with Japanese and I'm 24 I don't know how it's going to go.

What's the best language to learn if you know English?

Not interested in gross languages like Chinese/Japanese/Arabic

Learned Russian last year, pretty good at it now, i'm able to hold a decent convo with my neighbor who moved from Russia just two years ago here.

Hes pretty bad ass, he served in Afghanistan in the Russian Army.

>how difficult is polish
don't bother m8, its not even comparable to learning german or spanish
the only saving grace for their language is that they don't have their own alphabet and it still doesn't make much of a difference in terms of difficulty
>t. polish diaspora raised in england who tried to learn polish

It depends what your interests, what skills you need, or what people you need to communicate with.

Ask him about the 9th Brigade

Didn't they have that one movie that /k/ is always having a hard on about? I watched it on Netflix and it was pretty good.

Do you plane to race mux and find a nice Hap waifu?

Silly ass question: Is it possible to learn Japanese without learning how to speak it?

English is the best language to know
Because it cut off all the bullshit that other languages have

If you're American, learn French or Spanish.
That's the only other languages on your continent.

As a Quebecois, learn French.
Quebec is starved for anyone who speaks the language.
If you're a skilled foreigner who can speak French, you'll get all the jobs
Montreal is amazing, btw. I love it here

Or you can move south and speak Taco

Yes?
The Jap spoken language isn't that complicated.
Their phonemes are too different than ours
If you can learn their grammar and vocab, you can learn to speak it

The phonemes are not very different, but it uses a tonal accent rather than a stress accent. This is very difficult for English speakers.

Learning another language is useless unless you intend on moving to that country or spending a ton of time there. It's also difficult to be fluent in any language without moving to that country where you have no choice but to learn. It's important to self study but even if you do you are surrounded by your native countries language the rest of the day, think in your native language, etc. it's not impossible to become close to fluent without living in the other country, but it's very difficult and will take a ton of dedication

>language with no art worth preserving
fucking kek

Okay cool. I just want to be able to consume Jap entertainment (reading as well) but I don't think I'd be speaking it much.

Better than chink though
Jap grammar is hard but the speaking can be learned, even if hard
Chink though has simple as fuck grammar but so difficult speaking

>I just want to be able to consume Jap entertainment
WEE
A
BOO

WEE
A
BOO

Jokes on you, faggot, I just bought rosetta stone for Japanese. Now, I'm a slightly more authentic weeaboo.

I'm learning multiple.

This is a myth. Children learn faster because they are less self-conscious and don't dwell on their mistakes for more than a second. This is the attitude that guarantees successful learning.

chinese mandarin speaker at work today confirmed that three female characters actually means Rape

he laughed after saying that

shits too funny

Any recommended foreign alternatives?

Fun Fact: every air traffic controller in the world is required to speak English as well as his native tongue. Without exception.

The US is the world leader. Everyone knows this. Trade, technology ... everything. It is up to the civilized world to learn our language.

No shit, you're already bilingual

>replying to a leaf

why would learning another language make you red pilled? if so, then ive been redpilled since i was 9 or 10.

Shouldn't you be, too?

Your biggest difficulty will be the writing system. You'll have to learn 2,000 to 3,000 Kanji (pic related), each of which has several different sounds it can make depending upon which word it is in.

Okay, so then if a Colombian learns English as well as his native Spanish, then you've been pushed aside.
Because he now has two languages and can replace you.

Congratulations, you just got cucked by the eternal Anglo

>ukrainian

no such language

You have three choices

French, German, or Russian.

It depends on what realm you want to interact with

French opens up the Romantic languages.
Spanish, French, Italian, and half-Slav Romanian.

German opens up Northern Europe.

And Russian, well, that's obvious.

French and German are both "easier" because English took a lot of vocabulary from both.
But grammar-wise, French and German are quite different.
Both have gendered nouns.
All other languages except for Asian shit will have gendered nouns.

English is superior enough to discard that bullshit

At the end of the day, it's up to where you want to interact.
French and German both open up big swathes of Europe (and the Americas)

Personally, I like German.
Because then you can fuck with the Dutch and Danes

Mange mon cul osti tabarnac

>can read, and write in eight languages.
>still get baited by shitty OP's

Well played baka.

It's to do with the developmental period of the body. Imprinting is easier but it's not really "harder" when you're older because you're old, it's harder because you've already been ingrained with a ton of shit that's hard to disregard/discard, like how it's hard to forget a habit you're used to. Obviously, mileage per individual varies, some people are really good at learning multiple languages.

Dow der low

It's a proven fact that brain plasticity is at its highest when young

How convenient, i'm xenophobic too!
Also learning a language =/= wanting to assimilate into said culture
I took Latin in school, doesn't mean I wanted to go live with the pope and fuck little kids.

Je peux parler Français aussi, fuille. Ce n'est pas difficile. J'apprends aussi l'Hindi, le Croate et le Japonais.

Quoi maintenant?

Ok, I admit
You beat me

You really understand Jap?
Why the fuck are you still in a Caribbean shithole?
You can at least move here, shit with Hindi under your belt, you'd be a fine translator in Ontario