Trump plans to destroy China

I work for an independent group that is hired by government agencies to gather intel from other governments around the world via various methods, digital or in person.

Can't give any more specific details, but I will share this much about what is really going on with China:

Our company, and many other companies like ours, are being hired by various US CIA covert agencies and companies, to do the following:

1) Travel to China to hack government servers
2) Hack Chinese government servers for economic and corporate intel
3) Plant propaganda and anti-communist messages on WeChat and Weibo
4) Steal Chinese military intelligence
5) Hack Chinese military servers for new technologies
6) Hack Chinese government personal electronic devices to find material used for extortion and blackmail

I've been doing this since the 90's, and I've never seen this kind of intense operation, so it's safe to say a war with China is already starting.

The only proof I can give you is that after me and others went to Chongqing, China in November of 2016, the Chinese government was forced to admit they have a Nuclear Program hidden in Chongqing since WWII.

Chongqing was the capital of China during WWII during Japanese bombings. .

Right after we hacked Chongqing government and military servers, it is now public news they have nuclear material and plutonium plants hidden in the city. Google it.

Oddly enough, after we left, they had an earthquake in Chongqing, but I'll let you decide what that was about.

All I can say is that we all agree that an economic war with China is only the beginning.

In our opinion, Trump plans to totally and completely destroy China's economy and communist government.

Trump seems absolutely obsessed and focused on making this his main priority.

Again, the complete and total destruction of China's economy and Communist government.

Mark my words, brothers.

This is Trump's end game.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chongqing#Provisional_capital_of_the_Republic_of_China
youtube.com/watch?v=G3hbtM_NJ0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you telling me I should join the Navy? Because it sounds like you're telling me to join the Navy.

>Twump is a bigol' meanie

Good fuck chyna

Well shall let KEK decide if this is real...

Me too. I operate under the C.C.H.S
Canadian Chinese hack squad.

We have been hacking since before computers existed. We are currently stealing all of china's documents and recipes.

what does this mean for me as a 100% chink but with US citizenship? if it means i can apply as a double agent spy, then sign me up.

Smells like Fake News. Nice try, liberal kike media.

PLINK THE CHINKS

Question: how do I hack general tso's chicken?

pls be real

remove gook

we can import their women and americanize them though.

AMERICAN HACKERS.

You like duck and cat?

Trumps making a "nigger navy" so suit up bruh

KEK

>tfw we avoided the Hillary starts WW3 with Russia timeline but entered the Trump starts WW3 with China timeline

China's gonna invade Taiwan and Donny's gonna send troops mark my meme

If you haven't already watch the news John Pilger film.
It's more than just Trump, a whole segment of the American government and their policy mirrors and pushes exactly this

Point is, it's hardly just Trump

even if its true, i see no problem with it, honestly WE need another war, and the chinks are only insects incapable of self-concious thoughts, they are not our friends

>I work
stopped reading right there

>Chongqing was the capital of China during WWII during Japanese bombings. .

wrong. that was Chengdu. no secret that chengdu has military aircraft factories

WHAT ARE THEY GOING TODO TO US BROTHER?

op works for C.U.C.S.

Chinese Undercover Cyber Squad

>foreign intervention meme
World can burn for all I care. It's time to make AMERICA great again.

One has a real enemy one doesnt, thank god we are in this one

Trump hired Peter Navarro author of "Crouching Tiger"

We are going to give China a serious run for their money

Its gonna be fun

Chinese are either going to have to bow to USA or risk getting BTFO in WWIII

We are weakest right at this moment

If China waits Trump will only make the USA stronger

That's the million dollar question.
Our 'leaders' have left us hamstrung.
War with China is a very bleak outcome for Australia

Good. Fuck China

It's true. My company contracts for the military making amphibious assault vehicle parts. There's a huge draw up in material right now. Something big is going to happen and I overheard my boss cussing out someone over the phone saying, "Fuck China I got mouths to feed."

>hired by various US CIA covert agencies and companies

>shows face on IDs

>covert agencies

makes sense

BITCHIN'

Fuck Australia. I think your country would make a really nice golf course

Fuck off LARPer

Eh, I guess I'd go to war to support America in a fight against the Chinks.

They did fuck up Nortel pretty good.

Don't worry about it.
We got this.

Remove taco
Remove kebab
Remove ching chong chinks

Australia might actually be a good idea for a detainment camp. Its politically unpalatable to execute all these major leage criminals and why pay for them to stay? Deport them to the island

CHHHHHH........

Ok how do I get this job?

It means you need to gb2rddt dumb nonwhite

America was at it's greatest when it was both colonial and imperial. I can't wait to see the 2nd and 3rd world collapse and get put back in their places.

Put them in the middle.
See if enough gasoline will turn them into abos.

Bullets and dollarydon'ts don't win wars but dollarydoos do.
China is our biggest trading partner and Japan our second, Japan it's safe to assume would be blockaded mighty quick by the chinks and they'd embargo us.
We'd lose our two biggest trading partners overnight, what are we meant to do fight a war with sticks and mud on our faces like abos?

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure America would help so long as you agree to fight against the chinks.

They'll be busy with us.

Do the Chinese people even like the Chinese government?

Well your fault, you provoked him by making the Trumpchi car in 2010.

i dont care what happens to the planet anymore, i just want more memes

What makes you assume they're not doing the same to you?

>The only proof I can give you is that after me and others went to Chongqing, China in November of 2016, the Chinese government was forced to admit they have a Nuclear Program hidden in Chongqing since WWII.

So you hacked, in 2016, info they declassified in 2002?
You know it's open to tourists right?

This. Any Australia who cheered Trump's victory on a campaign promising an economic war with China is retarded.

So much hacking to do. No wonder Trump needs Russia's help.

How would we go about aiming our weaponized autism at China?

No, but the collectivist mindset doesn't give them a choice. Look up the 55 tribes.

No help for the Australians unless they convert to Christ. I have seen into the belly of the beast: Australia is a land of feminists and faggots.

So is America though.

Either way they'll be better off with a weakened China.

This. Feminism and faggotry was popularised in the US.

can i lick your toes?

I watched it. It hardly says what pilger says it would be about. To such a degree I thought I had downloaded the wrong film.

Why do chinks always wear sandals? They have ugly fucking feet most of the time and still choose to flaunt them.

WTF I like Drumpf now!

Ask an Australian whether its okay to slap a woman. They are violently pro-feminist and pro-faggot, just like Sodom.

lets be real here a war with china would be no fucking joke geneva conventions out the window on day 1 with china going full bio/nuclear crazy the chinese communist party would rather kill the planet than withdrawl power

shit would be WWI on steroids

It's one big sand trap you dumb clapistano

Especially in the past eight years. As soon as Obama got in was when we started seeing the rise of faggotry and new age feminism worldwide.

AWOO AWOO AWOO

How do we stop it? I don't want to go full Breivik.

>ib4 main story on CNN tomorrow night

Serve them right for ripping us on trade

I don't think it is OK to slap a woman. Psychological torture is just as effective.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chongqing#Provisional_capital_of_the_Republic_of_China

>It's one big sand trap you dumb clapistano

Your country or the cunt you came from?

>implying destroying China isn't the best time line

You are retarded. No leader is going to kill themselves, that is just stupid and leaders don't get to be leaders by being suicidal. Fucking leaf.

Time for me to get my cardio back in check.

Are you the same user who posted about the espionage and rogue agents passing through LAX? You said there would be some follow up - - any new details?
Pic unrelated

Good, I hope it's true. We should team up with Russia and curbstomp the little yellow folks there.

Hopefully it's true and we can get the gooks to stop buying all our housing and to fuck off back to China.

Sick burn m89

Canada is just as bad. Same as South Africa. You're the retards of the family

No, friend. Chongqing is the Fog City or the Mountain City.

The Fog helped to hide buildings from Japanese airplanes during WWII.

post here get ip tracked
wake up
DON'T MOVE ASSHOLE WE HEARD YOU ARE REALLY CHINISE
what?
dude?
DON'T MOVE
GUN GUN GUN
brah you can't smoke what's already been smoked
fly away to china

>1) Travel to China to hack government servers

Stopped reading there, user.

Did you even graduate high school?

Depends.

Cities are universally SJW zones, even in the US.

Rural Canada is fine though, usually Conservative. I live around rednecks, mate.

Well that's fucking GREAT news if true. Fuck them.

You over estimate china and underestimate Japan, a war conventional war would be a deathblow to the PRC.

Is that your fake passport pic of you? Please post nudes

I acknowledge that cities are bad everywhere, but at least in the rural US you'll find Bible believing Christians. The last Australian "Christian" I talked to said he didn't believe in the New Testament and the Old Testament wasn't addressed to him.

US pastors would cause riots if they preached in the British commonwealth

Fake and gay. China tested it's first nuclear weapon in October 1964 and it's public knowledge they are a nuclear power, so I'm not why they would be trying to hide their nuclear program. In fact considering the US pivot to Asia they'd want to be making the most of their nuclear ability to deter any US aggression.

The only way for Japan to get its war balls back is to become Imperial Japan again.

>this obvious larp thread has 90 replies and is page 1
i hope nu/pol/ dies b4 i kill myself

>religiouscucks
Sounds pretty third world to me.

Thats one big bunker

John Pilger just did a documentary about this

youtube.com/watch?v=G3hbtM_NJ0s

is that your ID?
tits or gtfo

Fuck China, rearm the japs and let them finish what they had started in ww2.

rain drop
drop top
ping pong
ching chong

I'm moving to Shanghai for work under a year long contract and im actually kind of worried.

I'm a veteran and if relations get bad enough between the US and China im afraid the Chinese will lock me up under bullshit pretenses of being a spy and use my detention as a diplomatic bargaining chip.

It's been common knowledge that china has nukes