ITT: Celebrities you dropped during election #2

old thread

Casualty report, lads. E-celebs allowed. Music artists allowed too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snqFHjpDpes
youtube.com/watch?v=LoO4NMcqXAU
youtube.com/watch?v=58H406jATDE
snopes.com/denzel-washington-meryl-streep/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never carried any celebrities to begin with, so I don't have any to drop.

You fucking sheep.

>TotalBiscuit
>Game Of Thrones cast
>Thunderf00t
>SlipKnot
>Steve Busciemi
>Star Wars franchise
>Stephen King
>Rowling
>GRR Martin
>Schwarzenegger
>Cr1t1kal
>George Clooney
>DiCaprio

Colbert
Anderson cooper

>tfw too intellectually intelligent to hold onto any celebrity, ever.

If you cared about celebrities you're a fucking loser normie faggot piece of shit and need to go back to rebbit

Lily Allen
Cumberbatch
Bob Geldof
Gary Lineker
Linkin Park
JK Trolling

I no longer pay attention to America's media culture.

Oh, hit a nerve have we Wyatt?

None because people are allowed to have their own political views you fucking fascist.

That's not untrue.
I think that most trump haters are just ill informed. Unless they do anything really stupid, I just politely inform them of the correct information.
DESU with most celebs i couldn't give a shit about their personal lives anyway.

Yes, let people, who use your money as a megaphone, tell everyone how white genocide is a good thing.

In essence everyone was a disappointment except Mel Gibson and Trump himself.

I'm ok with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=snqFHjpDpes

I don't give a fuck about celebrities political views. They mean as much to me as the opinion of the lady who bags my groceries. I don't suddenly stop enjoying a band or TV show because of what the singers or actors think. Now if said band or show starts blatantly slamming Trump is annoys me, but I don't see where Game of Thrones is going to get that opportunity so I'm good.

why is t-b-h changed to desu?
wtf mods?

Not Linkin Park, who's the other edgy shitband from America?

>fascism is spending your money and attention on people you like and agree with
wew

>paying the media jew
I can pirate/stream all I want with no consequences.

Tim & Eric

Steve Blum is a talented voice actor, but god damn his twitter is cancer

I mean, fuck, there are loads, LMAO

this is a boycott list you pleb. It's about boycotting lefties.

newfag lurkmoar

Can we make a website with a blacklist of famous shills?

We should make a website with an index of them, their products (movies,upcoming movies, albums,etc) and why people should stop giving them money

Rage Against the Machine

>I can pirate/stream all I want with no consequences.

Until you get taken to court where you have to pay a fine and get a criminal record, have fun not getting any of the best jobs cucklord gypo thief

You're probably thinking of Green Day.

Those faggots were always commie tryhards though.

We should pirate all of their future albums.

>Cr1t1kal

Explain

Where in my post did I say I spent any money on it? I just said I enjoy them.

>Celebrities you dropped during the election cycle
This is just pointless. The idiot radicals (i.e Fatton Wifekiller, Katy Perry) I understand, but pretty much every actor, voice actor, musician, and YouTuber under the sun swallowed the bluepill and complained on election day.

Yes, didnt they get all edgy over Bush too?

Fucking sacks of shit

This made me sad. Also John Romero. Guess Trump made him his bitch.

>slipknot

EXPLAIN.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoO4NMcqXAU

>Friend:"Haha, Trump will always be remembered as the piss-president."
>Critikal:"At least he will have one legacy worth remembering."

not him, but i remember a video months ago where he was making fun of Hillary as well.

I know the lead singer of Linkin Park was shilling for Hillary on Twitter, and wasn't happy Trump won, but he also said every needs to get over it and work together so he's ok I guess.

why idolise losers in the first place?

that's retarded.

I liked Meryl Streep in the Iron Lady but that's about it.

All of them. I will never, ever give a single penny to Hollywood ever again.

Thanks for reminding of the cancer that was Rock Against Bush. I don't even like Dubya but I was almost tempted to just to spite all the faggots throwing a hissy fit over him.

Is it liberals or lefties we are against, sometimes I think pol confuses the two

dont do that.

Almost all of them revealed themselves to be libshit twats. Seriously, just worry less about their ideologies and more about their line of work for the sake of your own emotional wellbeing.

Sounds more like a dig at Obama 2bh.

doesnt really happen if you're in murica, or the americas for that matter.

Jen Law
Sam Jackson
Emma Watson
Ellen Page (in 2013 after Zimmerman verdict)
Emma Stone
Robert Deniro

Samuel L. Jackson and Quentin Tarantino, I liked most of Tarantino's movies but after his bullshit with the police I can't stand him anymore.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

AAAAAHHHHH REEEEEEEE

Their entire shtick was to be against the establishment, hence "American Idiot". Now they suck off the establishment.
youtube.com/watch?v=58H406jATDE
Starts at 2:00

Well come to the UK where HM treasury will take coin direct from your wages if you dont pay your TV licence.

I'm on my 3rd fine of £1000, I dont even get the option not to pay it and goto court so I can get sent down for a month when i tell them to FUCK OFF!

I like BBC doco's though, Attenborough is a legend

Goddamn i love bob odenkirk but i just saw him in one of these videos a few days ago

>RATM
>future albums

This. Tim Heidecker was pretty much the only artist of value to be lost

ITT: Celebrity worshipping retards

Why did fucking de niro have to be such a cuck. I love his movies. Damn good actor. His new stuff is shit though.

Yeah, that really made me sad, BCS is a godtier show and I won't be able to enjoy it anymore.

db leave

Even if this were true, people who wouldn't race mixing wouldn't be convinced to do so. No mention of a strong culture well aware of its roots in the article incidentally.

maddox

How about celebrities that got dropped during the election? Anyone have the curse of kek collage?

Don't forget she fucks jews too.

Dont you have sheep to worry or vowels to learn properly?

Go back to your pristine land, fresh air and world class rugby

Actually he's a terrible actor, along with Al Pacino

this

This but not because of his political views, I don't even know them.

I never followed any celebrities so there were none to drop.

Donald Trump

Had to upload externally because it's over the file size limit, cooky formatting because of spam filterl, you should be able to just c&p this to the address bar:
s
p
o
s
t
i
m
g
o
r
g
/
h
h
n
m
x
i
i
z
/
d
o
c
u
m
e
n
t
e
d
_
c
u
r
s
e
s
_
o
f
_
k
e
k
j
p
g

>Google searched image

It's real...

What a whore...

Newfaggot

Wasn't he Zabuza in Naruto?

There are other photos of her that night wearing that same outfit. She looked like a literal prostitute...

Is she one of those Hollywood celebs who whores herself out to other celebs?

Taylor Swift can consider herself dropped... fucking skank...

Are there any pure ones left? Ones that won't whore themselves out and be degenerate sluts? Are there any female celebs my daughter can actually look up to?

Yes... he was also Zadornov in Peace Walker, Orochimaru in Naruto, Gene in Portable Ops, Amon on Avatar Korra Season 1...

And now I hate that othet user for bringing this shit up. I didn't realize Blum was a cuck too..

You can also add Christopher Saba (Vegeta) to the cuck list... Perhaps Sean Schemmel too... not sure.

>Anyone connected to Marvel
>Most TV Show actors
>Basically everyone but based Mark Wahlberg.

This.

I thought he was more mature, so what if someone else won? Trump is not Hitler

Mark Hamill

>TRS jew
>Richard Spencer faggot
>Stephen Molyjew
>Alex Jones
>Lauren Southernjew
>Gorilla Mindjew
>Ben Shapiro Jew
>Milo FaggotJew
>ShoeonHeadkike
>EvilionJew
>SyrianGrillKike
and all other e-cucks

Will trump combat the Vietnam fucking shit problem?

The election season has been the bitterest redpill for celebs. Nothing else got me away from TV like watching all this "talent" blindly hate Trump.

Didn't Denzel Washington say something similar yesterday?

You must have cut him out earlier than I did, good for you. His shitty new podcast is basically just a platform to shill for hillary and parrot msm talking points, full retard on the "fake news" angle and everything, it's fucking embarrassing.

>Assumes I appreciate celebrities for anything more than said talent.
>Could give a fuck if Steve Buscemi is a liberal shill.

What about Doug Walker/Nostalgia Critic?

He seems to walk that thin line of liking or hating Trump on his video. Granted I watch only his video and not his social media guff.

Pretty much every celebrity.

really don't give a shit what their political views are since most are pretty liberal anyway. if they go out of their way and make jewtube videos like we saw, they get dropped immediately though

i still don't want to accept how much of an outrageous cuck baby tim heidecker is :(

TotalBiscuit. When I asked him why he thought it wise to post things like this, he doxxed me on his Reddit and I had to delete both my Reddit and Facebook accounts.

i dunno u sorta gotta be a cucked libertard to make it in holywood, id believe half the faggots dont really believe the rhetoric, and the other half have repeated it too many times and cant remember their own opinions

Didn't Marky Mark attack and injure some guy before he became famous and carried zero remorse. All actors are pretty shit. Self serving egomaniacs.

Jake and Amir. Always knew they were liberal Jews but I just ignored it because I loved their old show and enjoyed listening to them banter on their podcast while driving.

Then they brought back their show for one episode last year to shit on Trump. Couldn't even finish it, years of fandom shattered in an instant. Never trust a Jew lads.

I can't judge them based on anything other than what they say. Why give someone who says "I hate trump" the benefit of doubt and think that they meant anything other than what they said?

>Jake Hurwitz
>Amir Blumenfeld
never trust a jew, brother

Damn shame about QT. I loved his stuff but I've boycotted his shit.

He also threw a fit at his wife for voting third party

The same woman shoved his intestines back up his asshole while waiting for an ambulance

Is that true? God, what the fuck is wrong with him. He's a fat gamer, he should be sucking his wife's cock every day.

Apparently not.
snopes.com/denzel-washington-meryl-streep/
Shit, it would have been cool.