Operation B.A.B.B.Y

Let's meme up the white birthrates

previous →

site for easy meme generator
just-girly-things.minify.hu/

Grab an image, dream up a caption, and meme more white families into existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustFamilyStuff
pnas.org/content/103/34/12903.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we should also start thinking about a distribution strategy

Tried to do one that A) encourages stay-at-home motherhood, and B) implies theres someone else off working (the man)

tell me what you guys think.

one of the best I've seen

starting a new page from scratch is tough, maybe we could these onto popular, established pages?

dammit brain, work.

maybe we could get these posted onto established pages.

Ok, but make it "teaching them to bake" or something. It's too long, keep it simple and all on one line.

Bump

Do big instagram/twitter pages normally take submissions?
also should we focus on one platform or all of them?

Good idea with the theme though, of stay-at-home moms being a good thing

Good job boys, keep fighting the good fight.

I had a thought about the hashtag. We were leaning towards
>worthit
for the tag, but the pic that had
>that first step
really struck a chord with me. I think it might be perfect. It can be applied in a couple different ways to making white families and having them white babies.
Examples include:
>that first step that baby takes
>that first step down the aisle to get married
>that first step that a permavirgin takes to approach a girl and ask her out
>that first step into the doctors office for an ultrasound on a preggers chick
>etc., etc.
It's even reminiscent of "that feel when".
What does Sup Forums think?

I'm a bit unsure about my caption on this one, thoughts?

that first step confirmed
Shadily

I've got absolutely no idea if they take submissions or not, we should check. We could always hijack a hashtag, or tag.

Start small, go big, start with instagram, thats super popular with roasts.

idk. i thought it was simple and straight-forward :/

"teaching her to read"

"her first words"

#WorthIt

I like it, and I can respect those digits.

Also promoting white guys as good fathers is important.

This. We want to meme the patriarchy back complete with natural complementary gender roles

Leaf user with the twitter reporting,
>our first steps
>their first steps
Decent #tags

yeah i like this better, good call

idk, seems fine...

you could also do something like "reading her your favorite childhood book" or something... idk.

Ill post the ones i made in the last thread.

yeah I like the "staying at home" to make homemakers great again

I'm making some social media pages, and I've been collecting these images to start uploading this weekend.

"when he's always there" god user, i love it!

If you wanted to go a step further you could say "for both of you" or something

I like the #worthit but I have a few doubts
The phrase "worth it" implies that you did something that wasn't enjoyable but the end result canceled it out. I feel like we should have as little negativity as possible with this

can i have a link user? i'll follow if i can

How is exactly are these going to influence anyone?

It isn't interesting/controversial enough like #DraftourDaughters

Noice! It implies stability, continuity, something family men value and women value when selecting a husband & provider

I haven't done much with it yet, I'm knee deep in hmk right now, but I'm going to fully start this tomorrow.

Guys we need a proper community center, its going to get difficult to stay organized if we keep this on Sup Forums... its not really made for a lengthy crusade such as this...

maybe we could move it to VOAT or something?

One of the best things Sup Forums has done lately.

How are we distributing this?

That's probably a good idea, user.

It's not controversial, no. It's not really meant to be, at least not yet. We have to meme hard, with tons of willpower and focus

Godspeed, Leafbro

Jesus fuck you guys are like southern church ladies with computers. This is shit my grandma approves of.

>106711878
Very good.

Not quite controversial, but it's to start pushing the idea of young white families = good
It's a counter of all the Feminism/man-hating/never want kids/white genocide shit
Spread it everywhere and white women will start to realize how awesome families are.

>after deciding who the next president will be and delivering a massive blow to globalism, Sup Forums increases white birth rate back to pre-contraception era levels

I think i'm going to tweet a few straight at pages like "justgirlythings" see if i can illicit a response of any kind.

great work guys. these are really beautiful and touching. i hope you guys keep this up.

ultrasound is horrible for fetuses

caption for this?

Used photoshop instead, but I think it's a good message.

and this

I know that feel, I always feel so good when I think about all that we have accomplished, like I'm part of something so much bigger than myself.

Is there anything we can't do?

It's a subtle operation that operates on a subliminal level.

Kind of like all the other general degeneracy out there, except this one is to go the other direction.

#chickenlovers

"seeing them together"

>We made the right choice
>The two most impotent men in my life
>together forever

You guys are fucking brilliant. Lets do this.

Great content, great digits.

this thread makes me so hopeful and excited for our future. Mongolian beef forum promoting traditional families and complimentary gender roles. Best timeline

Exactly. Effective propaganda is not the mountain dew edgelord faggotry you would rather be consuming. Fuck off back to Sup Forums and jerk your tiny dick with your thumb and forefinger. We're saving white race here.

>when daddy's in the picture #worthit

>106711111
Yes, perfect, I'll get right on it

why the hell are white babies so big? everytime i see one theyre like twice the size of regular black or mexican babies.

as for the caption you can put like
"there's nothing better than seeing your husband enjoying playing with your son"

Alright I've set up a instagram page called
>onlyfamilystuff
Here's the twitter

Keep up the photos and hashtags, I gotta do some homework for a bit.

aweseome!

bump
America is going to be 80% white in the coming future, and continue rising

My Spanish is rusty, but does that say?
>being a mother is the greatest title we can want

Citation needed you tinfoil hat donning mongoloid

Ok now I'll get right on it.

An inspiring pic to be sure, user, but for this propaganda the race is only to be implied by selecting images that have same race families.

this has to be the best idea Sup Forums has had in weeks

pnas.org/content/103/34/12903.full

i like it

This one has a bit of shaming in it, so I'm not sure if it would fit. But something could maybe be done with it.

noice

Just a standard reminder, the two goals we have:

- Meme the white birth rate back up to good levels

- If possible, we need to get normal fags in on this, the more people we have making these memes and spreading them about, the more likely this is to work.

we should figure out the best way to market this to women, we need to target mid-20s, and teens

makes the teens more interested in devoting earlier, and hopefully brings out the mother instinct in the older ones.

Caption this

our next chapter

#WorthIt

perfect

You know, it's odd, but I really like that one.

Upvoted

I don't think the template image fits very well. And it may be better to have him thinking something as well. Preferably them both thinking complimentary things. The consensus we came to previously was that we needed to target women with sappy shit & making housewife a noble goal again. And to target men, we need to make father, provider, family man a well respected position worthy of acclaim in modern society.

Almost complete

The secret is pinterest.

this is a good image, the woman is the center of that whole world. perfect for all the millennial roasts

educate me user, how does pintrest work?

So many Ooohs. Cursive, stars and light flares are fancy, m8.

thx

Tumblr

Maybe we could do some with dads and their daughters with rifles at a gun range. I'm pretty sure I've seen pictures/videos of that situation.

Maybe something like "playing dressup together", or "life is like a fairytale with him", or "when your husband makes you feel like a queen". Too gay?

Makes sense.

I didn't create that one. It could maybe be modified.

basically you upload pictures with tags, girls browse them based off of categories via tags and "pin" them to their board. You don't really need to establish much of a profile to potentially get viewers

I struggle to know what's going on there, I use it for work sometimes, but it's like crack cocaine for women.

It's like a massive scrap book

that will scare many women off. this needs to be a wide-range campaign

here

(((You)))
Thanks for bumping the thread faggot

Honestly i find these as funny as the other people, but it has to be a no go, its so obviously a peg at black people it could turn people off

and if its on a page, you could fuck the entire page.

hmm.. and when searching for things based on tags, how does it choose the most popular ones?

how could we get our shit onto the pintrests of every roast on the site? stealing tags?