Claims to be free

>claims to be free
>doesn't own a gun

What do you guys do when you're mugged by knife wielding niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ASc44OtuyvC8hsH78VoPvw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't bring a gun to a knife fight idiot

>less than 10 rounds per magazine
Someone thinks highly of themselves.

>claims to be free
>thrown in a cage for possession of a flower

>9mm on left
>10mm on right

Please leave

stop making these threads you stupid fucking yid,
we have a dedicated weapons board for you to shit on.

Fuck off neo/pol/ guns are a board staple here

>M&P

Good choice, OP. What you think about their recent name change?

they literally get no fucking traffic you twat.

your pic gave me a 45 long

>a gun
>A gun

If you don't own several firearms you can't claim to be free. You can't just go by a cheap daily carry and be part of the freedom club my friend.

They're staple because you post them twice a day you fucking retard.

I do own a gun though

But I do own several?

Fuck off already you stupid faggot.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ASc44OtuyvC8hsH78VoPvw/

Now call me Feinstein again.

When the zombies come, I know where I can get PS4 games from.

Yes you do!

Nice try Feinstein, you ain't foolin me

nice clips bro

I wish i could write as neat as you OP.

>wanting to write like a girl

> vertical grip on a semi auto 5.56
why do people do this?

Hello.

I assume you're trying to piss off gun nuts aren't you? I so, you're doing god's work user.

Do you get into prolonged gunfights in the street often?

What's wrong with it? That's where I store extra batteries.

Because I have a felony. Based Texas let's me own a gun after 5 years though.

10mm is the best self defense/any use caliber possible in a handgun. Bears or black people. It will kill them all.

Shine a bright ass flashlight in their eyes. Can't stab what you can't see

you can get a barrel adapter and hide it in a lamp

I saw it on columbo

That other rifle looks awfully clean, like you don't really use it. Those games are as good as mine.

>not chambering your rifle for .300 blackout

it's almost like you don't want to kill your target from 500+m away

There are 3 types of people in this world.

>people unironically shill for .300 memeout

Wow

I put it together December 4th and have only been able to fire off 1000 rounds so it is pretty much brand new. Plan on going through another 300 this weekend.

My last AR though since the California ban. Shit Fuck in sucks.

>300 memeout

No thanks

you are now aware your barrel has i bet you didnt even break in the barrel before pumping rounds thru it

What the fuck did I just read?

Go sit in the fucking corner.

>S&W Mediocre & Poor

Lad, I'm the one LMAOing at your life.

What an overpriced piece of garbage

what suppressor ready gun should I get. probably going for vp9 unless someone persuades me not to

be James Bond and get a Walther PPK with suppressor.

I've read the PPK action is loud because its small

i own guns

i'm not a faggot posting about muh gunz

so cool op

this is a repost thread don't get sucked in the ATF wants to find people with unregistered class 3 weapons

Hey this thread again

being too poor and dumb to have a suppressed sbr- out of your financial bracket huh?

Oops

>claims to be free
>has to own a gun

I'm freer than this guy

Nice job posting my guns kiddo

>Update
Bottom left rifle, SKS? I want one but stripper clips seem like a pain in the ass

second up on the left is sks but tacticooled to shit aka trash
detachable mags exist but are all shit
bottom left is lee enfield

Not my fault you have a nice collection

sporterized lee enfield*
3rd up on left looks less violated

>M&P Shield 9mm

Good choice m8

1 gun better than no gun am i right?

She's old faithful. Never once had a failure

>implying you need more than 10 rounds in a firefight

Call of Duty pls

who is ben fishbien?

GOOD QUESTION NEW FRIEND

Really? was at the range, myself and a friend tried our buddies M&P 9(think it was a duty model/size). One FTF for me and one FTF for him. The trigger also wasn't great tbqh, and this is coming from a Glock and XDfag

>sporterized lee enfield
What is a No5 Jungle Carbine?

2nd up from bottom left is a Yugo SKS. Previous owner had covered it in aftermarket accessories and I have slwoly been recovering it. If you get one, keep the original magazine because aftermarket ones are total trash.

>ty bb

so its an old picture?

>Ctrl F
>Boating Accident
>no results

I'm glad none of you guys suffered the same misfortune I did. Lost all of my guns in this tragic accident.

>mine

>What do you guys do when you're mugged by knife wielding niggers?
Literally zero black people in in 60km range. Last time I saw some on Catholic World Youth Day but they were super nice and friendly.

HIGH (muzzle) ENERGY

Don't know about the other models, but my Shield has been perfect so far.

About 4 months old?

BY THE WAY

Does anybody have my OTHER PICTURE of my Shield?

It's the one with a Path Of Light 4 of clubs card on it?

> claims to be gun owner
> always posts same picture
> never a timestamp

I own a shield 9 though, love it.

>9mm on the left
>10mm on the right

>Shield
I'll have to give that a try. That seems to be their carry model.

God dammit FINE!

I'll post a picture with time stamp when I get home.

I used to own a handgun. It was seized by my local police because mentally ill people can't own firearms. So for self-defense, I every day carry a large folding knife. If I could, I would rather carry both a handgun and a large folding knife.

Here are some guidelines for self-defense.

Complacency Kills
Look At Everyone As If They Are Trying To Kill You But You Cannot Treat Them That Way
Make Yourselves Hard To Kill
Good Units Get Attacked Less Because They Look Like And Are Hard Targets

What's your mental illness

Im moving to the US soon. Fuck this country. Theres no hope.

Babby's first guns, I know.

1944 Lee Enfield, 1950 SKS, Mossberg Five Hunnid

Stop posting these threads.

A long time ago, I was diagnosed as bi-polar disorder. So then my handgun got seized. More recently, I was diagnosed as schizoaffective disorder.
There's a way to own firearms again. You have to wait 5 years from the last time you entered a psych ward. For me, my last time at a psych ward was late 2014. If I don't go back to a psych ward, then I can own firearms in 2019.

Cum at me

Do you agree with the diagnosis?

>M&P
>not M2.0
kys

Look what I bought today lads.

I live in Illinois and have about 200$ to spare on a gun. What would you guys recommend for me?

Maverick 88 12gauge shotgun.

OMG COP KILLER TEFLON COATED ARMOR PIERCING BABY KILLERS

It was manufactured in 2016. The trigger isn't that bad desu.

>The trigger isn't that bad desu.
wew

Hey, I've had something similar happen to me except I've never owned a gun in the first place. It'll be 5 years since I've been to the psych ward later this year.

I'm wondering, is there a way to find out if it's legal for you to purchase a firearm? I was looking into it and it would be a crime to even try and get denied but I can't find a clear way to figure out if it will be legal for me to purchase a firearm.

Do you know how you can find out without implicating yourself for attempting to buy a gun when you might not be allowed to? I have absolutely zero criminal record, just the psych ward shit and being diagnosed bipolar like you.

Read your state laws thoroughly.

Should I start dumping firearm loopholes and tips?

I have, Virginia btw, and all it did was confuse me more desu. The way the law is written is confusing and I just want to know if there is a way to find out for sure without actually going to buy one. It seems ridiculous that you aren't really even allowed to know if you can or not and the very act of attempting to purchase counts as a crime even if you get denied.

I saw somewhere you can go fill out a form at a state trooper's office and they can tell you if something comes up but I'm not sure if that's only for criminal offenses whereas for me I don't actually have a criminal record.

Fuck off ATF

I'm scared to own one because I think I'd probably kill myself with it.

I sigh as I unsheathe my katana.

I will soon! Just need the senate now

why don't you buy a cooler gun user?

you can unironically own a rocket launcher?

holy fuck I wish I was free

>implying the laws aren't purposefully vague in an attempt to dissuade citizens from legally purchasing or owning firearms

The lawmakers know that the laws on the books don't make any sense, or make any difference in terms of incidents of gun violence.

They are counting on the fact that if they make gun ownership a legal nightmare, most people won't even bother or will assume they aren't allowed to own guns.

Additionally, they've given carte blanche to doctors, teachers, employers, and flight attendants to be able to take away your constitutional rights with an anonymous reporting system.

As far as your psych ward limitations, it's a gray area. If you're currently seeing a therapist, and apply for a gun license or to purchase one, the background check will probably contact that doctor and ask them all sorts of personal questions about you. So, to that end, it's really up to the doctor whether he thinks you are stable enough to own a firearm.

But news flash: most doctors operate on the principle of COVER YOUR ASS. If a doc even suspects an inkling of potential mental health issues, he will deny you your rights in order to prevent himself from being sued later down the line. The "mental health" argument is basically a red herring used to distract from these laws giving HUGE authoritarian powers to people in certain industries who are advised to do things a certain way unless they want to lose their livelihoods.

Best bet would be to hire a lawyer or a private investigator to look into it for you by contacting the police or the ATF on your anonymous behalf. They could say they're investigating a potential tenant or employee and get the information that way. It's a roundabout way to do it, but may be worth the hassle if you are really set on owning one as soon as possible.

It's a shame that the laws have become so convoluted that law abiding citizens can't purchase weapons and ammunition without jumping through multiple bureaucratic hoops.

.22 ratshot