Why are white American men such pussies compared to their black counterparts...

Why are white American men such pussies compared to their black counterparts? White American males are obsessed with guns because they're pussies who can't fight with their bare hands like real men. Contrast that with black men who rarely cary any weapons unless they're in a gang because its a dangerous line of duty committing """crimes""" to put food on the table for your family which entails the risk of being shot by rival gang members who are also risking their own lives to feed their children. Most black people don't own guns and don't carry and they're not obsessed with them. and they only have them when necessary which like I said is when they're working as a gang member trying to survive and create a better life for their families.

Other urls found in this thread:

ruger.com/products/1022/overview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Get thrown into a cage where they will get ass raped.
>White people did this to them.

>its an emu war survivor calling other people pussies episode

yes i think

Not an argument.

>blacks rarely carry weapons
>blacks commit more than half of all murders in the US

Blacks carry plenty of weapons, and usually illegally

Well well well

You are literally retarded.

>to put food on the table for your family.

You've been listening to too much biggie, most gang-bangers live with their mother, off of welfare payments.

This argument is so good I'm just going to repost the comment.

>blacks rarely carry weapons
>blacks commit more than half of all murders in the US

Blacks carry plenty of weapons, and usually illegally

Fucking Melbournian. Fuck off you're embarrassing us

Well, looks like Australian's school day is over.

School holidays until the end of January

Somebody speaking the truth?THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!

thats a nice SKS

hahahahahah wtf is that gun on the right

>White American males are obsessed with guns because they're pussies

Do you really think guns won't be a part of the next race war? Like, we're all going to pick up machetes and kitchen knives or something?

you're retarded

Niggers like me attack in packs. If one of our own is getting beat we all jump in for cheap shots. Guns just give white people a level playing field.

A ruger 10/22 with the barrel chopped off.

ruger.com/products/1022/overview.html

Black men are the pussies, they are the ones crying about being victims, you know, the racist white guys keep them in shackles. Be a man, black man, and step up and take care of business bitches.

i have these nice rooms for rent, its comfy, in a nice calm neighbourhood not far from the beach, there are dunes for beautifull morning walks, we have a forest neirby and a staff to fill all your needs. For only 0.2 bitcoin per night, dinner and breakfast included and nice comfy fitting pj's available if needed

Is that a Belgian prison?

Guns work a lot better than hands and pointy sticks. The Africans found this out the hard way.