Why is it that Filipinos are obsessed with finding out if another man is circumcised or not...

Why is it that Filipinos are obsessed with finding out if another man is circumcised or not? Nearly every one has asked me only to show a face of disgust saying it's not good or clean, i simply say it's not an issue if you shower everyday and sorry for your loss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_Id2ef978
youtube.com/watch?v=uAskbJ7GB0k&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=A4c_mTDG8zU
youtube.com/watch?v=XVZrXGNRtyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Keith_Kellogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're supot? Where are you from originally?

i am mexican, mobuhay and supot. Malit mo tittico

Cucked by Catholics I think. The circumcision thing is awful and a thing from Jews and the founder of Kellogg's cereal who said that it would prevent masturbation in kids (not even joking). You get a huge loss of pleasure not just because the foreskin is missing but because the tissue under the foreskin becomes much more hardened and dry rather than sensitive and moist. It's why it hurts for guys who are uncut to fully retract and wear pants.

ang*

>It's why it hurts for guys who are uncut to fully retract and wear pants.
that and nerve endings still good, unlike cut dried up dick

This

Flips were forced to accept goyim culture from the Spanish invaders

sorry for your loss pogi, mfw coworkers said their parents told em they would grow if they got cut. Unano for life

Christianity, including the Catholic Church, condemns genital mutilation. There are multiple passages in the New Testament which call it barbaric and unnecessary.

It is probably a left over of an ancient tribal ritual or something in the Philippines. Just do the math: Flips mutilate their children but Spaniards don't.

Enjoy cleaning up dick cheese till you're old.

if you shower every day there isn't an issue, do filipinos shower once a week or something?

on the day of the robe and males circumcised in Denmark will be hanged.

Only Jews and kikes does that filthy shit.

Unfortunately many kikes immigrated to the US, became doctors, and convinced many ignorant gentile parents to mutilate their children for "health benefits." They even convinced many Christians into thinking that gentile mutilation is a Christian tradition, which it is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_Id2ef978

Here was one of the more prominent ones; luckily, he is dead now.

that is deeply disturbing and disgusting... are you telling me that most Americans got mutilated genitals?

fuck the Semites really did a number on you.

>cutting off part of your dick like a good jew
makes sense.

~50% of male children born in the US right now are mutilated.

In the 1970's that number was as high as 90%-95%.

Kikes in many hospitals will literally approach you and ask if you want to mutilate your son immediately after he is born.

Luckily there are a lot of protest groups ("intactivists") in the US who are playing a major role in bringing those numbers down.

>mfw pisot

>tfw i had to get circumcised because of phimosis
>tfw no face

>uncut master race

Nothing wrong with choosing to get circ'ed mate. We are only against forced mutilation of children.

>Kikes in many hospitals will literally approach you and ask if you want to mutilate your son immediately after he is born.
and that is legal? What the fuck...

youtube.com/watch?v=uAskbJ7GB0k&t=1s

WE NEED HELP GET IN HERE

100000000% MAD

You need to do something WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKK!!#!

I don't know what kind of pinoy asks you if you're circumcised. I've lived here my whole life and not once have I been asked if I'm circumcised or not.

You must be talking to faggots, OP.

this is accurate actually. the only filipina i've been with said uncircumcised dicks were gross looking

So what you are saying is that flips are jew slaves only pretending to be catholic? Figures ...

i am in america fool, why would they ask in Philipines where it's safe to assume everyone is cut

We are trying. Watch more videos on that channel to see more.

Also, here is the guy who is the current "'architect" of genital mutilation in the US now that the other Jew is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4c_mTDG8zU

I'm not sure if he is Jewish but he probably is. (After all, why would a non-Jew promote genital mutilation?)

Here is a Jewish mutilation by the way:

Watch the whole thing, there is a....surprise at the end.

Catholic doctrine on circumcision :

> Therefore, it commands all who glory in the name of Christian, at whatever time, before or after baptism, to cease entirely from circumcision

FYI: genital mutilation arose independently in many cultures. Flips mutilate their children when they are 7 years old or so, as apposed to kikes who mutilate their children when they are 8 days old. So it is probably more of a "cultural ritual" in the Philippines rather than a religious one.

Genital mutilation in the US, since it is done to infants, is most certainly the fault of the kikes in the medical industry, pic related.

>not even Christians do this shit

just fucking end this kikery

You're not circumcised? That is so gay!

FACT: You're don't become a real man unless you undergo the process of circumcision.

because usually flips take it as a sign that you are a man. Because if you don't get 'tuli' usually you are gay or going to become one.

and this is coming from a place that likes to really discriminate on gays.

look here pogi

It's pretty much a rite of passage here.

I remember one guy I talked to with regularly suddenly messaged me bout circumcission heere and asked me if I am one. He fucking flipped out and told us I'm a barbarian and I should ocndemn that shit.

I just told him to come here and protest in my behalf and become the first black guy to protest bout a fucking foreskin.

>the tissue under the foreskin becomes much more hardened and dry rather
This is really my only issue with being cut. I hate the dry cracked look of the head.

Circumcision probably happened a long time before the Spanish came.
Authentic Filipino circumcisions are done by witch doctors with stone knives.

There were, however, these two Christian pedophiles, the Kellogg brothers, who promoted mutilation of children to prevent masturbation. Yes, the same Kellogg brothers who founded the Kellogg's corporation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Keith_Kellogg

>A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed.

>Kellogg thought that masturbation was the worst evil one could commit; he often referred to it as "self-abuse". He was a leader of the anti-masturbation movement, and promoted extreme measures to prevent masturbation. In addition, Kellogg thought that diet played a huge role in masturbation and that a bland diet would decrease excitability and prevent masturbation. Thus, Kellogg invented Corn Flakes breakfast cereal in 1878. He hoped that feeding children this plain cereal every morning would help to combat the urges of "self-abuse".

Remember that the next time you think about eating a Kelloggs's cereal.

Again though, these men were obvious pedophiles who were obsessed with children's sexuality, and used the guise of religion and medicine to torture children for their own sexual amusement.

Again, it was the kikes in the medical industry responsible for promoting it as "medically beneficial."

morning afternoon and evening

its fucking hot here why would you not fucking shower?

>allowing WOMEN to mutilate your genitals

Cuck.

I got circumcised that way.
Just swallow some guava leaves
look up to the sky and then endure it like a fucking man as the witch doctor pulls your foreskin and cut with a bolo.

why would you get circumcised? it seems to be focused on HYGIENE that isn't problem with showers

He was forced to, by his parents obviously.

Flips mutilate their kids when they are 7 years old or so.

>tfw gap every day and eat corn flakes

Take that kellogg!

It's a community activity too, right? The whole town comes to watch.
Remember not to cry or you'll be the town bitch.

> 7 years old.

More like 11- 13 years old and it isn't technically forced by the parents but more of a peer pressure.

Specially when it's summer vacation and you hear bout your classmate being smug as fuck because he got cut first than you.

what the fuck...

JOIN US IN THE FIGHT AGAINST ISIS

>forced
Actually it is our beliefs that if we got 'tuli' like a man then swim in the salty sea

Kaptan and Kan-laon or our ancient deities my family still honor would grace us with strength, endurance and determination to pass over storms.

Technically did it also because don't want to be called a pussy or a coward so yeah also this If people here knows your not 'tuli' even the girls would look at you with a face saying 'whats wrong with you?" and pretty much laughs at you

You know how people who hate and are obsessed with homosexuals the most turn out to be homosexual themselves?

Well in this case the Kellogg brothers were obsessed with children's sexuality because they themselves were clearly pedophiles who probably got off on painfully mutilating kids.

They also promoted female mutilation as well by a method of "burning off" the clitoris with acid or phenol or something.

So it is entirely up to you whether you wish to get circumcised? Still, it is very immoral to brainwash young men into thinking their natural body part is unhealthy or unsanitary. Why don't you tell your bitches to cut off their clitoris or cunt flaps?

>tfw my filipina gf wishes that I was uncut

>Why don't you tell your bitches to cut off their clitoris or cunt flaps?
They still do in Indonesia, because they're still Muslim. We don't know a lot about the pre colonial Philippines, apart from the fact that large portions of the population were Muslim, so it could've been a thing back then.

Wait, Filipinos do circumcision? But they're Catholics. Fucking savages can't into their own religion.

It's more of a rites of passage man. chill. But then again, if you wanna get laid here, you gotta make sure you're cut, otherwise women will be grossed out.

Another thing that's kinda shameful is when you see a grown up getting cut at the same time as you did when you're younger. Imagine bunch of kids laughing at the 16 year old guy coming to the clinic.

Why are you getting upset bout cut dicks on the other side of the world?

Because they elect Fentanyl-addicted murderer Presidents

You could stay the same about Christmas or Gaelic crosses. Catholic missionaries let populations keep aspects of their former religions to make converting more appealing.

Swords need sheaths and restore if cut and end of bread

>pre colonial Philippines, apart from the fact that large portions of the population were Muslim, so it could've been a thing back then.
actually most of the Philippines back then did not believe in Allah and mostly believe in three deities or at least the noticeable ones for each of the islands region

Bathala is usally worship in Luzon
Kaptan for Visayans
Kan-Laon for for Mindanao

Their are others too...

Also, they also have Empires back then usually they would to war now and then. Though we do have records with the Chinese who has been trading with the Sulu Empire even now for about 600 years now or they say.

Seventh Day Adventists.

Just like Ben Carson.

Sorry, it is just that circumcision was never a part of European culture, but kike sub-humans came here and started promoting it as "medically beneficial."

If you choose to get circumcised and are happy with it then more power to you. Unfortunately it is not the same in this country, men are mutilated as BABIES without their consent!

I'm well aware and in which way does that prevent them from being savages that can't into their own religion? "Oh your new religion sounds good, colonist master, if only we could keep slashing off a good part of our dicks off with a rock we'd be on board." Savages.

I guess I'll defer to you on that one, pinoybro. It's interesting how culturally diverse the different regions are. I've been to a museum in Laoag dedicated to the Cordillerans, some of whom were ceremonial headhunters until after the Spanish–American War.

> medically beneficial

Those are pretty retarded assertion IMO.

I am always baffled bout babies being circumcised. didn't that cause any trauma to the kid? and aside from that, before we get cut, the military doctor always ask if we can tolerate pulling the foreskin down before the procedure, if you find it painful, they won't cut you and you have to come back next year.

Watch.

Yeah... despite your personal views, right or wrong, you opinion is not the dominate one.

Fucking hell .

that shit is unhygenic looking.

The medically beneficial thing is bullshit.

the thing is that most of our historians here believe that Philippines are really just forcefully group together. And indeed, most of the regions have their own histories and languages (Which is a pain the ass) since if you want to dwell with them you need to learn them.

And personally, the Ilongot deities are pretty unusual since they have deities like Oden, who is a God of rain, which some of the historians speculate they got from vikings who got thrown off by the wind and landed and spread them.

>tfw a cereal magnate convinced most of your country to cut off a part of the dick

It has to be one of the weirder things out there in history.

>colonist master
One of the biggest problems was that the Spanish couldn't keep their customs under control enough. A great deal of the Philippines is to this day very sparsely populated and hard to maneuver around. The Spanish were confined to cities surrounded by oceans, dense jungles and steep mountains.
As I mentioned earlier the Cordierrans were cutting off heads in ritualistic tribal warfare, including those of Spanish colonists until the Americans approached them diplomatically with a less violent alternative.
Telling these people to stop chopping their foreskins was not a priority.

Hey user I'm Spanish in the US and I had phimosis until I was 20, I talked to a doctor and apparently you can carefully stretch it to fix it. My dick works now.

same here, i was given a jelly to put on my dickhead as a kid when i couldn't pull my skin back

I'd guess that about two thirds of newborns now are circumcised. The percent of circumcised men in total is higher because infant circumcision used to be at around 80%. It's considered a "medical" and "aesthetic" practice even though it violates fucking international human rights law. Most of the medical "benefits" are either overblown, outright nonexistent, or taken out of context from the actual study. Then there's the entire host of ethical and moral issues. The most frustrating part of this is how people marginalize the issue and pretend like it's not worth discussing or that anyone discussing it is a hippy or pedophile.

I'll guess without clicking the links in your posts: Brian J. Morris and Edgar Schoen?

It's sometimes done without any anesthesia. Look that up. There's no way it doesn't affect the brain.