Untitled

?

Grey. Once we get him into the world, everything is possible.

BLUE IS ALREADY HAPPENING
DEUS VULT
PRAISE KEK

Red.

Purple- purge the source of the disease and the rest will gradually fade.

ORANGE.

HOLY SHIT.

ORANGE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Red solves all the other problems.

would only pick green if that also came with a sign of which god was the correct god. let's hope it's the fucking norse gods

otherwise red

That's what I was thinking too user.

Pink by far. It was way too fun and had no serious repercussions.

>Red means you'll be an Aryan or Nip and world would be beautiful
>Orange could mean a strong Christian force in the Middle East
>Grey would mean that all networks and remote hardware would be compromised and excluded to the dedicated followers
damn

>red
Didn't even read the rest.

California isn't the source of the disease, it's a symptom of (((their))) influence on western politics, media, and corporations, making the only reasonable answer

Red

Blue so i can kill mudslimes. Literally thought about how much i want to kill them for 3 hrs at work today

I press them all because it is how thing ought to be.

Orange

Red, obviously. Too easy, OP

I feel like the gravity of all these options pale in comparison to red

Orange as blue is happening
Deus Vult my friends

For once the leaf is right

BLUE
WE RETAKE MOLENBEEK NOW

Red. With Red all the others will come true and more. Imagine a perfect world. . .

BLUE

DEUS VULT

no need kek will provide

Pink button, we all get redpilled sexbots. Best timeline.

I'm pretty sure that grey has already happened....

I guess I'll go with blue. SJWs will be triggered, no more terrorists, libtard support for the enemy will lessen when attacks on our soil become more frequent (we just need to make pretend support memes for the enemy) no more oil wars, no more refugees.

Yeah but it happed. You didn't get to partake, thats why blue is best

>Red: This one basically takes the cake, all other problems would be solved if this one was pressed.

>Blue: Also good. Effectively dominates green because we could just kill edgelord atheists as a part of this

>Yellow: unnecessary if you press red

>Green: see Blue

>Orange: See Blue

>Purple: Crusade would wipe these faggots out too lets be honest fampai

>Grey: Probably best after red, goes without saying

>Pink: literally what

Red and the rest won't be necessary.

You can still pick green, people who lack belief in god due to insufficient evidence will die off. That means theists stay.

>yfw you get stuck here with a bunch of retarded people

GL

pink
i want my daughter back...

Blue of course. If it's successful, all Muslims will be eradicated, and Constantinople will be retaken. If it doesn't work, we'll still have many Muslims dead, and we could probably target degeneracy instead, like California and Atheism.

Probably the Pepe one for the lulz.

If KEK became real, he would have to be some electro deity living on the WIRE. I'd pick that. We'd be a fucking techno cult that actually wielded magic in the cyber. Everything becomes possible with that.

The Cyber Crusades.

Purple

I have beefs with national social justice warriors.

Though you may not have been born if WWII played out differently.

people who have a belief in a god or gods will also die off
we all die off

Blue because a crusade could have Constantinople as one of its objectives.

Think of all the (american) problems that would go away with purple.
>overpopulation
>55 blue delegates
>californians that leave california because it sucks but vote for the same policies that make california shit

GREEN
Atheism has been the bane of the West. They have subverted all traditional Christian values and ruined our country.

Who's we though?

Why aren't there "remove kebab" or "day of the rake" buttons?

pink

Kek is real, idiot.

hard to say, its either purple or red.

Took this fucking long? Really Sup Forums?

>blue vs orange
Help me decide Sup Forums

Grey already happened.

agreed grey is easily best choice, actual sentience of our lord would make us more powerful than pic related. hopefully we cause a physical manifestation

Yellow. All hail Emperor Trump.

Red 100%

Orange or pink

Red will cause all others to happen.

Shit.
Blue I guess.
Although orange and purple are tempting

If your answer isn't red, you need to lurk more.

It's gotta be orange right? What you people have let happen to Constantinople is categorically shameful.

Agreed, red Is the only answer

PINK

red

Blue

Hitler wanted to remove religion. Including cults. He distrusted Himmler due to his interests in the occult.

BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE
WIPE OUT MUSLIMS, ISRAEL TOO

She was taken from us too soon

;_;

I press Orange like 10 times

Grey.

>oh shit

That's because religion is bluepilled as fuck.
Yet again, Hitler is right about something.

kek

No its not.

a sacrifice i would willingly make

Pink, only if she comes back as an autonomous, self aware program free to roam the Internet as she pleases

>tfw it doesn't make an avatar of kek, it just makes a goofy frog who pees with his pants pulled to his ankles

Blue does not guarantee Constantinople.

Orange does.

It's not a hard choice. Blue just guarantees some religious violence.

But with blue we can kill some Saracens

Remember the 4th crusade is ultimately what lost us Constantinople

What does "No More Atheism" entail?
Is it just no more neckbeard fedoras or do all the fallen away irreligious folks who just don't care about church, cultural/cafeteria Christians and the "spiritual but not religious" twats also become pious?

Does it affect piety in anyway whatsoever? Because that would probably solve blue,orange and purple too.

>give all your money to other people goy!
>don't better yourself
>when a jew jews you over, don't get revenge! forgive him!

Good goy.

Blue will never happen with the current cuck of a pope.

She would help kill the msm and make america great again.

BLUE and then force GREY with our new found favor with God and Kek.

green

Red

>grey
You will burn, you heretic

frog worshipers should be executed

Orange is the absolute worst one there, next to pink
Red is obvious choice

Red.

true however, that is pretty selfish of the person who doesnt pick red because of that reason

if people see red as solving all other problems and basically your ideal utopia but you sacrifice yourself, why wouldn't you want other people to enjoy the perceived utopia?

BLUEEEEE REEEEEEEEE

I'd slap the shit out of that blue button no questions asked.

Red would be disastrous but also pretty cool to see, but the blue is the best option. Crusade the entire fucking world and establish a global empire.

Red would likely be the most beneficial choice, although us Americans would probably have to kiss some of our freedoms (e.g. gun ownership) goodbye as a result.

Blue and orange wouldn't last long thanks to bleeding heart liberals infesting the West.

While yellow is somewhat tempting, even great men like Trump would, over time, be corrupted by holding so much power. It's best we keep the system the way it is.

Pressing green would just cause the edgy atheists to spite their Christian parents and convert to Islam, the religion they always vehemently defend.

Purple's a good choice. The Dems would lose a large voting block and libshits claiming that the US would starve to death without California would be BTFO.

Pepe would eventually get stomped to death by ghetto niggers in Detroit, and Tay would just get taken down again.

>although us Americans would probably have to kiss some of our freedoms (e.g. gun ownership) goodbye as a result
Read the bottom middle paragraph of pic related.

Orange. Please orange

Green.I'm sick of seeing bananas in assholes.

You're the best leaf poster I ever saw

I would sacrifice my own life in a heart beat to save Nazi Germany

Read Nietzsche faggot. God died a long time before anyone called themselves atheist.

Depending on the context of the button, green.