TRUMP HAVING SEX WITH UNDERAGE RUSSIAN GIRL TAPE IS ABOUT TO LEAK!!!FACT!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! I got word through intel that a tape is about to hit the web where Trump is cavorting in a Russian hotel with several prostitutes, all of whom are clearly underage while he's intoxicated.

From what I'm hearing Putin has a shitload of stuff on Donnie and it's why he's got his tongue soo far up Vlad's asshole!

This is classic KGB honey pot shit that Putin and his buddies do all the time to blackmail people into obedience and silence. Can't fucking believe Trump was soo fucking stupid to allow himself to be taped doing this!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hcEFL6W8Tl8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf I hate honey now

A

oh stfu leaf

>I got word
>Through Intel
>Trust me, world

youtu.be/hcEFL6W8Tl8

I'm posting FROM Canada, not actual leaf.

FUCKING

A post so abhorrent I removed my leaf

Go to bed ricky

no, that can't be happening, I love Trump! :(

>he's intoxicated

Trump literally never drinks. Saged you faggot leaf.

he will be the most best president ever, just you wait. He'll show everybody! woohoo Trump

Trump raped me but it felt so good.

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally

>inb4 300 replies

Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles don't get jail sentences (it's a sexual preference).

If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.

Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: [YouTube] Wake-up call for the alt-right: a beige horizon is inevitable | 22 Minutes (embed)

The largest housing bubble in the world-- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK U

>people consider this proof

Post enough about it and it will come true.

Yeah, they just said "hey, Donnie, can you get naked and roll around with these young girls while we film it?". Fucking moron, they spiked his drinks, I didn't IMPLY he was drinking alcohol.

in·tox·i·cate

/inˈtäksəkāt/

verb

past tense: intoxicated; past participle: intoxicated

(of alcoholic drink or a drug) cause (someone) to lose control of their faculties or behavior.

synonyms: inebriate, make drunk, make someone's head spin, befuddle, go to someone's head; More
informalmake someone woozy

"one glass of wine intoxicated him"

•drunk, inebriated, inebriate, impaired, drunken, tipsy, under the influence;
informalplastered, smashed, bombed, sloshed, sozzled, hammered, sauced, lubricated, well oiled, wrecked, juiced, blasted, stinko, blitzed, baked, half-cut, fried, gassed, polluted, pissed, tanked (up), soaked, out of one's head, out of one's skull, loaded, trashed, buzzed, befuddled, hopped up, besotted, pickled, pixilated, canned, cockeyed, wasted, blotto, blind drunk, roaring drunk, dead drunk, punch-drunk, ripped, stewed, tight, high, merry, the worse for wear, far gone, pie-eyed, in one's cups, three sheets to the wind;

informalbladdered, lashed;

literarycrapulous

"several passengers later said they suspected the driver of being intoxicated"

antonyms: sober

•excite or exhilarate.
"the team was intoxicated by the prospect of another victorious season"

synonyms: exhilarate, thrill, elate, delight, captivate, enthrall, entrance, enrapture, excite, stir, rouse, invigorate, inspire, fire with enthusiasm, electrify, transport; More
informalgive someone a buzz, give someone a kick, give someone a thrill, bowl over

"she became intoxicated by sci-fi literature at age ten"

archaic
poison (someone).

STUPID CUNT!!!

kek

copypasta, delicious, if you had it you'd use it already, now fuck off

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF!

Kek. I fucking love Austria.

Based Austria.

Rape yourself, leaf.

Leaf's computer
Leaf's phone

You know if this is true you're about to get v&. But I'll bite, how do you know?

hello paid DNC shill. How is life from your marketing job? Did you ever anticipate doing this kind of work, or did you get roped in during your internship?

Probably want to get out now, and run, while you still have a career path. Its all going to burn soon, likely with you as kindling.

A LEAF

Proofs?

Haha kidding
Fuck i hate canadians

Get the lawn mower... ITS A FUCKING LEAF!

How will drumpf fags ever recover, your golden boy is about to go down in a shower of shame. Say it with me IM WITH HER

Leaking it now...

>setting is Russian Hotel
>trump enters the room accompanied by his security detail and two sleezy looking Russian prostitutes dressed in what appear to be a Obama and Michelle costume you'd find at a Halloween store
>he shouts "get on the bed fuckers"
>they get on bed and lay down while trump stands in the bed, unzips his fly, and initiates a urine stream that goes all over the poorly costumed prostitutes
>somehow trump pees on them for a full 10 minutes with pee coming out like a kitchen sink
>trump shakes his last of pee and says "next up"
>his security detail looks disgusted and says nothing
>all of a sudden someone says "time for me to pee"
>god damn Bernie Sanders walks out of a hotel room closet
>this is when things get weird
>Bernie begins peeing on prostitutes
>all of a sudden Bernie yells out "oh god damn it feels like I'm passing a kidney stone, my God damn prostate right now"
>he's feeling the BERN
>trumps shouts "enough" and gestures to his security detail who walk into another room coming back with what appears to be a dog cage/carrier but it's painted to match the colors of the Mexican flag
>trump orders his detail "unleash him"
>a short Mexican man crawls out of the cage snarling and covered in nacho cheese sauce
>trump shouts "go get em' Pablo"
>Pablo crawls on all fours to the prostitutes and rapes them in the ass
>trump remarks "I haven't seen anything this disgusting since that Rosie o'donell sex tape."
>Bernie watches the show with gaze fixed opening his mouth occasionally to make incoherent ramblings and say the word "middle class"

I'm open to the possibility that you're telling the truth. I have absolutely no problem waiting for the leaks to come out before I actually believe you, though.

>From what I'm hearing Putin has a shitload of stuff on Donnie and it's why he's got his tongue soo far up Vlad's asshole!

"Maybe having a lukewarm relationship with Russia for a change would be a good thing."

>he's got his tongue soo far up Vlad's asshole!

Kek grows stronger

>I got word through intel

Your country deserves to burn

Fair enough.

>intoxicated

No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes

Agreed. Canada and Australia should burn

I honestly feel kinda bad for Cannukistan now.

Oh im sorry, let me get an unsourced screenshot of a tweet so Sup Forums will believe it.

Admit it, you are the inescapable result of your tragedy here.

>This is classic KGB honey pot shit that Putin and his buddies do all the time to blackmail people into obedience and silence. Can't fucking believe Trump was soo fucking stupid to allow himself to be taped doing this!?!

Real or fake makes no difference to Kompromat - from the old Soviet playbook, the use of compromising material to discredit rivals in politics or business or just settle personal scores.

do svidaniya komrade drumpf

Wtf bro!? I thought we were cool?

Its not rape if he gives you 200,000 USD in walking around money afterwards

Your mom's husband isn't Intel.

Who cares, we all know he fucks little girls.

What we need is the tape of him fucking his own daughter. That'll definitely ruin his family forever.

I need new fap material Post it

Well Game of Thrones is really trying to bring that back.

Gas yourself op. Just fucking gas yourself.

>leaf

>Trust leaf

Go and fucking kill yourself you muslim piece of shit

No one is interested in your shitty Canadian intel.

>What we need is the tape of him fucking his own daughter

*unzip* oh I can't wait for that

>intel

what te fuck is intel

Don't listen to pedro, aussiebro. He'll be sent back shortly.

Trump doesnt drink fag

Wtf I hate underage girls now

PENIS HAVING SEX WITH A LEGAL AGE RUSSIAN HAND IS ABOUT TO LEAK

OHHHHHHH

top kek

>blackmail somebody
>get them elected president
>release blackmail
why?

shouldn't they keep the blackmail secret so they can continue to blackmail?

still not realeased

put up or shut up

SAD!

Based Llama

A fucking leaf shitting on another fucking leaf?

Sure thing OP, I'm sure you do. Either release it or go RP on X you faggot.

>a leaf

wow this is desperate

reminds me of pre election

>Trump refuses to divest conflicts of interest

When does the impeachment start ?

So progressive!

IT'S COMING BOYS

aaaaannddddd

fake and gay

Even if they dumped it.

Then what? Is it illegal in Russia or something?

lol

big surprise it's a ruse and trumps really a old timer KGB agent.

W-What?

why would it be released instead of putin holding onto it for blackmail?

its from a kanye song lmao

>sees file name

its real

Guys, not all Canadians are liberal idiots.

Just Ontario. Fucking hate it here. I want to move. Yukon Territory or Newfoundland. Not sure yet.

Redpill me on your nation Peru bro

Dele-
America help.

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>W-What?

That is a shot from a Kanye West music video with a bunch of celebrity wax sculptures all laying on a bed.

Trump doesn't drink you fucking retarded shill.

Thank fuck.

But wait, the MSM told me that being pedosexual is OK. Which is it?

jesus christ

There isn't, due to the fact that it's an elaborate hoax. If there was a tape, they would've released it when it mattered. If this dossier was real, they would've released it when it mattered.

x2

>russian stream of leaks
cmon

Trump doesn't drink you moron.

kek

CLEVER

>if they show underage prostitutes they will be arrested for cp

5d

LMFAO DRUMPF IS DONE FOR

Oh look, more claims without any supporting evidence.