Germans were the bad gu-

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/geoqau.webm
a.pomf.cat/eunnux.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"unknown english soldier"

burying an english soldier

>Germans were good guys because of this cherry picked Nazi propaganda that I found
0/10 made me reply

stfu goldstein. Cant wait until your "Judea" declares war on us a second time.

a.pomf.cat/geoqau.webm
a.pomf.cat/eunnux.webm

I don't think most people with any sort of education see the German people as bad. We saw/see your leaders as bad. Hitler started strong and became very misguided.
Now your Chancellor is Merkel? Come the fuck on guys.

>Germans were the bad guys because of my cherry picked propaganda
9/11 kike

kek you think we hate you because of WW1 and WW2?

>1864 Never forget, never forgive

trips
there are no good guys in war

This is not about us, you dullard.

germans always had the best uniforms

I love you but Schleswig-Holstein is ours. :>)

its always about us. The entire world is pretty much rightful Dane clay.

>Schleswig-Holstein
its gotten enriched anyways so you can keep it.

>Hitler failed the war because of retarded but vital decisions
>Doomed every single fascist and/or nationalist movement in western europe after he lost the war

I don't think I can ever forgive uncle Hitler

And pray tell have you done with it since you obtained it?

Turned it into a haven of refugee centers, beastiality and pedophilia.

Doesn't matter, Germany owns nothing. Your country isn't yours and hasn't been since the war.

You bring shame to OP's trips.
Kek looks down upon you in disgust.

He's right though showing random pictures of Germans burying dead enemies isn't proof of them being the "good guys."

The fact of the matter is Hitler broke the treaty of Munich which lost him all credibility. Even assuming the Poles were butchering Germans Hitler had no right to demand land since he couldn't be trusted to keep his word. So Hitler invaded Poland, Denmark, Norway, Holland, Belgium, and France. After their victories they didn't try to create an actual peace treaty, they annexed and occupied vast swathes of land.

Many of the German leaders weren't convicted of war crimes, they were convicted of helping to start WW2, which was the real issue. Germany started a war and made no actual attempts to end the war at any point until they were on the verge of collapse. Maybe Britain would have negotiated if you hadn't inflicted devastating peace terms on France and annexed Poland after their governments surrendered.

Is the kid carrying a mini hatchet?

Back to the oven you go

man why you gotta be so mean
true though. But i belive people make it worse than it actually is.
Still bad though and we need AfD.

Anyway. How is Denmark doing? Never really hear anything about you guys

Well dah, haven't you read anything about the mission to create the Third Reich and the master race?
They didn't just invade randomly for the lols.

burn in hell motherfucker

They were PURE EBIL

friggin' saved

next time no eastern front ; when the shit hits the fan I will exterminate thousands of you little cowards

He was an honorable man.

If you have a foreign legion for whites lemme know Hanz.

>Nazi soldiers in uniforming flirting with Ukrainian women

women are so fickle

>>How is Denmark doing? Never really hear anything about you guys
we like to keep it that way. You understand. Ill let you in on some info Tysker:

We are cu cked out of our minds. We went from 97% Danes in 1980s to 88% in 2016. We are on a slow decline into the abyss.
However the good thing is that its almost normie tier to be anti Islam and anti immigration. We have been fighting back against this shit since 1995 back when all you central Eurocunts called us racists and backwards. Now you say nothing.

Are you being serious? Have you seen your demographics? Germany is bad but fucking hell, you lads are south africa tier.

One man oven

>tfw I cannot into saving webms
I wish I knew how

Seconding this, I'm sick of this shit.

Are you clinically retarded?

Right click and save

I try doing that but the damn thing won't open

I will fight for whomever is acting. I don't care if it's in Cologne or London or Chicago.

what browser are you using old man? Netscape?

Lmao

Oh, you'll fight will you? Shut up you daft cunt.

I feel like that guy is staring through me.

Don't click image, but the filename link

Thanks for the input Mohammed. Can't wait to kick you out too. : )

Chrome rn

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Hol up
*invades neutral Belgium*
you be sayin
*Uses gas first*
Germans wur
*Invades Czech*
Good guyz
*Invades Poland*
N' Shieet
*kills 8 million jews*

>Chrome

why dont you just suck a dick and finish the picture?

Thats because we shipped a ton to pick cotton and the others are stuck to us. You had absolutely no non white countries around you. You have no one to blame but yourself. Go prep ahmeds bull.

Karma is a bitch. Because of these "good guys" we experienced 2 Great wars, 1 commiefuckers revolution and 12+30 million of casualties. And alll this without any revenge(except Konigsberg, but it's not enough)just because our commiefags were so kind and thought only about world revolutionary shit, but not about killed by deutch-bitches russian and ukrainean people, they made only shitty DDR-satellite and did nothing "to even the score". This is so unfair, and now i only hope that kebabs will not be such pussies and rape Germany till death. All hail german emirate!

Good and evil resides in everyone--to varying degrees.

There were Nazis who were good people, just as there were GIs and Brits who were evil and did horrible things.

And vice versa.

So don't fall for the "Nazis Were Evil" meme

SOME Nazis were evil, not all

>mohammed
But you have more muslims and more mosques. You even have towns that have full shariah law implemented. You're either a moron or a delusional cunt thay thinks that your zoo, that's what it is, is white.
>ahmed
Read above you moronic little swine. Your women are bred by the millions by black men. You're a ficking disgrace. And the likes of you talking down to a German? Don't make me fucking laugh you half breed mongrel.

one in the purple obviously doesn't like it

Yeah but they started it desu

> Believing the lie

>Germany
>to blame for WW1
>commie rev totally wasn't jewish
>fighting jewish owned USSR is bad
Ivan please fuck off to the gulag.

fuck off retard, there are more whites & 95+% white towns here than your country and all your neighboring countries combined

> 8 million
> not8 Gorillion

Never saved a webm but try right clicking on the webm while it is playing, there's a "save video" option.

>there are more white
There are more browns aswell. Can't your pathetic little brain comprehend that, yank? Did you learn mathematics in school, eh? You people aren't even white. You're no better than niggers.

DRESDEN
R
E
S
D
E
N

Silly OP.
Russians are the bad guys now.
For you know reasons something something cybercrime something something Ukrain.

Why are Ruskies such cunts? It's no one's fault but your own that you have a shit life. Deal with it.

Why do people think it's cool to be black?

have a webm with that

The Nazis never bombed the allies this fucking hard, didn't even have the bombers capable of doing it.

>when frances foreign legion is whiter than the native army

because it is, we recently discovered we are literal descendants of kings

youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs

This.

>that slav cutie being hit on by a real German man

She can't even look at him because she is so shy.

I agree with you on part. Bad things happened and good things happened. Russians raped a shit ton because Germans raped a shit ton. Americans probably did some terrible stuff too. Saving Private Ryan is a crock of shit. They would be shit the German cunt and went on there way. Last name is Goldstein or some other bullshit, 0/10 Jew meme used by dipshits

He's disappointed of what you've become user

>getting this booty blasted over actual white people calling you mohammed

Feel free to prove me wrong.

>88% Cucked.
Fuck this I'm coming over to raise the percentage.

>Russia
>Trying to play the victim
TOP KEK

>n-n-no I'm not the one upset, you are
I don't even know what to say to you.

Only one of us has been overtly hostile.

Of course it's the muslim living in anglo island getting upset that white people actually want to fight for white people

Nobody's perfect.

>fight for white people
Here is a little tip off, you're the enemy.

Fuck just keep going down on mobile here hold on.
>"Invades Czech after Poland..."
>Germany didn't invade first?
God Dammit people...
I mean London? Shit go over to Japan and see how well they survived after we literally flattened the island.

The enemy to Muslims, yes. I guess that's why you've took to feeling so strong about that statement. Don't worry, you're just going back to Arabia where you belong.

No. The enemy if actual white people, mongrel. With your military might and your economical power you have enforced your way of life onto us. You see, you're jealous. You want everyone to be a south africa tier shithole like you. Absolute scum.

B-but Generalplan Ost, professor Shekelberg said the Germans hated Slavs.

>WW1
>Germany's fault
I bet you think it was a german assassin that started it.

Sauce?

Enforced our way of life onto you? We're not the ones who made you take in 3rd worlders, we're not the ones who made you give up entire sections of your major city to Muslim hordes like yourself. You did that. And guess what, you talk about SA, let's talk about Rhodesia the last bastion of white statehood you fucking let die.

The UK has done more to damage white people than any other, and that's when it was run by white people, now it has degenerate dogs like yourself thinking they're white because they're second generation UK citizens.

But yes we did cuck you and make you our bitch militarily.

My Slavic grandfather joined and fought in the German Army, he wasn't evil or forced to join he believed in what he was fighting for.

you don't understand WWII then, everything Hitler did was necessary and justified

>to blame for WW1
And who should we blame for it?
Britain and Russia had established colonial claims and fight only to protect status quo, in entente only France wanted the Revanche from germans. Except it, only German empire wanted major redivision of the world, so ww1 was their primary fault.

Read how and in whose railway wagon Lenin and other commies were transfered to Russia. About comrade Parvus and his connections with Germany.

Well, when they fight jews, they killed russians, much more then jews.

Pedro, fuck you, go and saw some jungles(you stereotypical cunt).

something like 1 / 5 soldiers in the Wehrmacht by 1944-1945 were slavs

Well, because they were running out of German ones...

>The UK has done more to damage white people than any other
>Created your shithole, Canada, Austrlia, New Zealand
Oh yeah, we are the ones doing damage because we let some shithole in africa die. Keep thinking you're the good guys, in reality you're the good goys.

Oh jesus, the cheek of a worthless little half caste mongrel like yourself calling me a shitskin. You're a funny chap. Keeo trying to deflect the fact that you're a literal zoo. You're ground zero for degeneracy. I cannot wait to see the day the so called "whites" become minority and then your shithole country is ran into the ground. Absolutely fucking worthless. I hate every single one of you pathetic yank cunts. You aren't even men. You haven't got full cocks. Your insecure forefathers got tricked by the jews to cut up their sons dicks and it's been done ever since. We've known the jews far longer than you and even we don't do that. You're weak minded niggers with white skin. Only good for dying.