Is Australia a pretty based place to live?

Is Australia a pretty based place to live?

How (c)ucked are they on a scale 1-10?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-05/sa-schools-introduce-transgender-intersex-policy/8163790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of chinks, you'll love it

Well if you like spiders...

God Damn Syrupnigger!

How many fucking times are you going to post these same threads?

Somebody get me a rake!

Their roo's look pretty

Stayan wimmins luv dat big emu dik

Here:

>NT
Don't go, full of coories
>WA
Too fuckin expensive, and it's too far from shit
>VIC
Melbourne is our San Fran. It's cuck capital of Australia, they vote for the Green parties. They're fucked in the head. Doubly sad, because Victoria used to be the white right win capital back in bushranger days.
>NSW
Objective best, but do not go anywhere near Sydney. Head up to the north coast near places like Yamba, Ballina, Lennox Head, Taree etc, coastal places with 100% whitey populations and no cucks. Anywhere on the far north coast of NSW is gold territory and is time capsule of 1970's Australia.
>QLD
Most based state, but you don't want to go too high up or it gets too fuckin hot. Brisbane is the best city we have in the country because it's really just a huge town. Be warned: curry munchers, gooks and arabs are in all major cities regardless, just brisbane has less.

Avoid cities at all costs if you can. Australia is quite even spread. We have lots of big urban mega towns all over the coast that you can live happy.

I forgot SA because it's so fucking forgettable, but the place is great, very religious and uncucked in terms of degenerates

what the FUCK

Can you redpill us on roos?

What's the story with Tasmania ?

KEKEK! PBP.

Does that dog have autism?

there are red kangas and grey kangas

red kangas will fuck your shit up if you start shit

grey kangas are like big bunnies and you can pat them with the kiddies

>you mad white boi?

I don't know. What's worse a shitskin or an Aussie bogan who thinks he's not cucked but is? Having to listen to them rave on about how tough and interesting and Aussie they are then they go and sell their house to a gook.

White and based

Ama

not that cucked but its not for lack of bitches and the few cucks they have trying to ruin it for everyone. sooooo actually pretty cucked because the sick cunts arent doing shit about it but laughing, they will laugh to the gallows if they dont patriarchy it up quick. i need somewhere to move in 15 years after all.

Surprisingly cold as fuck compared to the rest of Australia. Lots of closet-racist old people and good cheese.

youre in the bush and that roo walks up and slaps your dingo on the ass

wat do
keep in mind bruce is 215cm and 210kg

Compared to Canada they are not cucked at all. They don't have mandatory weekly gay pride parades at Timmy Horton's like you unbelievable faggots.

It's our funny island that is very geologically similar to Scotland, same kind of placement just inverted. The place is FULL of breweries and whiskies. Lots of apparent inbreeding though. I've heard it's become very cuck the last 5 or so years because Melcucks are moving their fucking it up.

>moist

They cannot own AR15s. So 5/10 cucked

Can I move there

I seriously wanna know what the house prices are like

Chinks are fucking shit up here

This.
Towns on the east coast are best.

>SA because it's so fucking forgettable, but the place is great, very religious and uncucked in terms of degenerates
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-05/sa-schools-introduce-transgender-intersex-policy/8163790

Perth is cheaper than most cities in the east

they cant even own a weapon, and self defense is illegal there. so that is pretty much the definition of cucked, is it not?

the only plus side is that they are 90% white so crime is low, but their liberals are working to rapidly change that with refugees

home of the illuminati, so its a pretty safe place, globally, our skies are protected by air defence systems that outclass any military on earth, so theres that

you danish bastard, I did not need to see that. fuck you.

....what the fuck happened

is this Victoria refugees doing?

>they cant even own a weapon, and self defense is illegal there. so that is pretty much the definition of cucked, is it not?
Pretty much. Australia is slow/behind the rest of the world, and I see that as an advantage. But our cunt traitor leaders don't learn from the GFC, Migrant Crisis,etc and make the exact same mistakes.

Im mid 20s and bought an ok house for 220k

>hey, that housing crisis in the US sure was fucked shit

>hey Mr Puk Lee, welcome to realestate.com!

do you like guns? Do youlike to go shooting whenever you want? Do you want to be able to own almost any gun you want?

If you answered yes, Aus iis not for you

>Head up to the north coast near places like Yamba, Ballina, Lennox Head, Taree etc, coastal places with 100% whitey populations
Fuck off, I'm in Coffs and there are shittons of trashy abos here and up the coast to Tweed. Go south of Sydney to find Gods country.

>live in rural australia
>read dante's inferno
>the place seems nice in comparison

a gun licence is not hard to acquire, and bolt action rifles are great

>not knowing shit about WA

Albany and other southern towns are basically Tasmanian weather without the inbreeding

Perth is just a gigantic country town. Best public transport in the country and is so spread out you could technically still be in Perth and be an hour away from the city. Places like Mindarie and further north are so close to the beach that they're almost paradises and get the aeabreeze every afternoon, nullifying the dry heat

Everything north of Perth is more white but also hotter. Broome is probably your best bet

You can also go inland if you're a retard and go to Kalgoorlie for constant 35 degree+ days and mining jobs that will slowly disappear as the bubble pops

>Don't go, full of coories
If you can't handle boongs you can't handle life. I have yet to see a boong try to blow up a petrol station because we don't follow the dreamtime.
>Too fuckin expensive, and it's too far from shit
t. never lived there.
>NSW
>Objective best
Hello meth head.
>but you don't want to go too high up or it gets too fuckin hot
Pussy.

There are no jobs in SA at all whatsoever and Tasmania is just perfectly above average at everything but that's about it.

Your right, I don't know shit about WA.

I'd love to visit, never been cunts. Might go this year, but I'd need a good reason and know what to do/where to go. If I like it enough I might stay.

There's also more jobs in Perth than you'd believe because the city has been constantly expanding for the last two decades

Country towns are dying off from unemployment and everyone's moving away because there's no sustainable growth keeping them working

Every now and then we go shooting roos inland and make Roo burgers. Tender meat, its alright coz I'm an abbo.

delete

Any country that still belongs to England is cucked.
If your high officials have to say the Oath of Allegiance to her majesty and her heirs before they take office, then they're cucked.

That means you Antigua and Barbuda Antigua and Barbuda Aruba Australia Australia The Bahamas Bahamas Bahrain Barbados Barbados Belgium Belize Belize Bhutan Cambodia Canada Canada CuraƧao Denmark Grenada Grenada Jamaica Jamaica Japan Jordan Lesotho Liechtenstein Luxembourg Kuwait Malaysia Monaco Morocco Netherlands Netherlands New Zealand New Zealand Norway Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Sint Maarten Solomon Islands Solomon Islands Spain Sweden Thailand Tonga Tuvalu Tuvalu United Kingdom

>uk
>owned by england
American education

True, but once our Queen kicked out of government as they were being shitcunts, Imagine during your government lockdown, the queen just kicked them out, the democrats, so good.

Still, unless england unfucks it shit, Australia will probably go republic.

How's Adelaide these days, ever been?

By what I've seen in this thread, Australians aren't even the alpha species on their continent. Seems like all the roos and emus claim the women.

lmao @ that pic. Man abbos are so ugly you almost feel sorry for them.

the whole gun thing with Aus. is hard for me to understand, esp. given their geography and pop. The whole point of a firearm is so that you can to protect yourself when the police aren't are around (or in the time it takes the police to get to where you are). They've got just as much land mass as the lower 48 states and less ppl means you can end up even more isolated than here. OC, they don't have as many niggers as we do.

>dat roo

someone's gettin' some dirty leg tonight

hey ausbro thinking of moving to WA Perth with an electrical engineering degree hoping to get a job and live with some family, what can I expect?

What's the rugby like over there? and I've been over once and the music is utter trash, the women are okay mostly just generic rich white girls though.

Fuck off were full

gun laws make them 10 tier cucks

Fucking Hobart

Rugby is nonexistant in WA as they all follow AFL. You can find a Union league but its gonna be tiny in comparison to all the AFL leagues there.

The thing is, we are a peaceful bunch. We aren't inclined to fuck each other over like you guys do. Sure, crimes happen, but you'd have to be fucking unlucky to be robbed or something. If you get bashed, you probably had it coming to you or are just a fuckwit in general. Man I've said it a million times, Americans don't actually know what freedom entails.

What's with this weird national park service you got going here, some strange borders on that cunt

10/10

fuck australia

You mad your Sheilas prefer a jacked rodent over you, Dundee?

Sweden: 9
Canada: 8
Germany: 8
UK: 7
Australia: 6
NZ: 6
US: 5

Owning guns isn't about crime

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

When QLD turns "blue" you know Australia is lost.

>national park
national sandpits
They're drawn by the states and not the feds else they'd be somewhat consistent. They also have to 'respect' abbo land rights.

Owning a gun is nothing about crime retard. It's the right to put fear into the government to do what we fucking tell them to do. Look at UK, "Brexit" hasn't even started. They all want to pretend the vote never happened.

see the thing is mate, we're fucking full

...Unless you're white

I lived in 2 places in Australia.

>Sunshine Coast
Place was like 98% white it felt like. Only non whites I saw was a half caste abo that worked at shops and the Indians who owned the local gas station. Place was safe as. We never locked our doors.

>Brisbane
Multicultural shit hole like most modern western cities. Walking around city centre one day all I saw was aussie bogans, abos, islanders and arabs..............Worst traffic iv ever seen and I loathed every second I was there.
Place needs a nuke.

Kangaroos are rodents, right? Why are they so much more bigger, stronger, more muscular, and overall more different than the rest of their family?

Any good movies to recommend about Aussie culture?

I already seen Crocodile Dundee, that shit's a classic. And I saw this fucking racemixing bullshit too, what the fuck were they thinking pairing an aussie with basically a hideous beast

I would legit want to live in Straya if they had actually gun freedumbs.

It's a complete deal breaker for me.

ROO'D

>pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are 75% of the population
>half a million of population are part abo subhumans - pic related; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 abo """white""" is not frowned upon. Expcect these number to rise to 3 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>half a million of pure coons
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>no guns
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>expensive

Brisbanefag here, I want to move to Sunny Coast. Just need a job there. What years did you live there?

Marsupial vigor

WA: north and east is full of abos, south is more white bogan, if you like getting stabbed and drugs go south.

Perth and the surrounding towns are the best part of WA, don't drift to far away.

NT: Almost everywhere you go is full of coons. Good hunting here and the best parts are the coasts but be careful of crocs, there are heaps.

SA: Adelaide is a small cheap city but SA is cucked to Victoria. Meth, poms, small amount of minorities but all in all easy going city.

Adelaide country is pretty good and coastal towns are decent. Very quiet, fuck all abos.

VIC: great country towns, fuck all abos. Decent weather but gets cold as much as it gets hot. Melbourne is a great containment city but that's all its good for. Coastal vic is beautiful, just don't get to close too Melbourne.

NSW: Best state best beaches. South Sydney is arguably the most racist part of Australia with white nationalism most alive. Country nsw is great. Fuck all abos. Sydney is best city apart from chinks. Tourists never rate Sydney but if you know where to go you'll avoid the asians and minorities. Coastal nsw is great but very cucked. Central coast is mix between Adelaide and Melbourne.

QLD: great weather, decent country living. Avoid Brisbane and gold Coast. These are tourist traps and minority containment. Country is as great as the coast. Fair amount of abos live here but you can easily find freedom from them. Second best state.

TAS: very quiet, shit weather, good for farmers but so cucked by environment politics.

>islanders

we're not as bad as you think bruh. although I do agree brisbane isn't much different from Auckland. Nice culture but it's hard to "make it" there, i predict it'll become a slum in like 20years.

Whats his routine? He looks thick, solid, tight.

The dirty secret that aussies are hiding is that their women don't cuck them with foreign women

FACT: 33% OF WHITE AUSTRALIAN WOMEN ARE IN LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS WITH ALPHA KANGEROOS

Cigs cost something like 100 dollarydoos a pack wtf I hate Aus now

2008 so a while back.

My sisters and nephews and nieces all live there. They love it and will never leave.

Only thing is there is nothing open past 7pm. I'm from a big city in NZ so it took me awhile to get used to it.

People up there were friendly. Brisbane it was different and I didn't feel safe at all. Too many fucking shit skins.

boy looks a bit off, the girl looks fine.

I've never read anything more Aussie in my life

I understand why you would think that. But you guys look weak because of it to the rest of the world. You look like you live in fear of the black man. This is how you are perceived. It's amusing when you guys get all patriotic, because outwardly you are seen as nothing but nigger fearing rednecks.

You can hunt them legally? Is it fun?

The proof is everywhere but the aussie women-human male defense force is getting help from JIDF to team up against Canada. The evidence cant be concealed forever

Is this before or after you huff gasoline?

You are a fucking retard. There are virtually no niggers in Australia anyway, at least there didn't used to be.

>looks
Not what you should care about.

You're a fucking idiot. Clearly you were born after 1990. Australia had massive gun culture and fuck all mass shootings. False flags and gang violence but nothings changed and left media rarely reports against their agenda.

MRAs are always bitching about Australia being a misandrist country. True?

>thousands of feral Sudanese

9/10 on cuck scale.
Only beat out by Germany, Canada, & Sweden who get a stunning 10/10.

Say 'hi' to Ping for me.

Used to have a lot of island mates.

They all eventually fuck you over one way or the other or they want to bash you for the smallest things.

You guys are like kids. Wish you would all drop the "hate the palangis" bullshit.

Cause to be honest I don't know a single white guy in Auckland now who likes islanders. They all grew up around you and saw your bad sides and its ingrained him them now.

We're not pussy wiped like you niggers.

They're pretty smart and their range of movement is very person-like. They're very easy to tame (even big red ones) if you just feed them regularly, but if you corner one in the wild that doesn't know you, it can kill you easily if you aren't careful. They're more dangerous to pet dogs than they are to people because dogs are dumb and don't know how to make themselves appear harmless.