HELP NEEDED - POLICE CORRUPTION IN MASSACHUSETTS

Just about everyone in Massachusetts knows about Molly Bish and her story. It triggered schools throughout the state to fingerprint kids and follow safety programs. Molly was abducted, raped, and killed. The guy who did this killed himself two years ago. This man is believed to be an informant for the police. We believe that the police is connected with this including many other abductions and murders.

We also believe that the principal of Tantasqua Regional High School in Fiskdale, MA had some involvement as rumors spread throughout the years of his involvement with the police and pedophile acts.

Here is an article on the principle - turtleboysports.com/former-tantasqua-student-superintendent-busted-for-prostitution-in-worcester-paid-tantasqua-student-hush-money-after-sexual-advances-as-principal-and-quit-job-after-allegations-came-out/

We have furthered our progress as we have an interview with a man with personal experience in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=nAqsYNdfD5Q

Please Sup Forums, help our community in central Massachusetts. We need people to look into this and reveal the police corruption and pedophile ring!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/19/prosecutors-to-submit-evidence-in-molly-bish-cold-case-for-enhanced-dna-testing.html
voat.co/v/pizzagate
turtleboysports.com/former-tantasqua-student-superintendent-busted-for-prostitution-in-worcester-paid-tantasqua-student-hush-money-after-sexual-advances-as-principal-and-quit-job-after-allegations-came-out/
telegram_com.g53-wtstage.newscyclecloud.com/news/20160909/former-southbridge-school-chief-charged-with-sex-crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another article about Molly and the event

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/19/prosecutors-to-submit-evidence-in-molly-bish-cold-case-for-enhanced-dna-testing.html

>bump

bump

This looks like pizzagate

I'm from middlesex county and have never heard of this, wtf?

This is primarily in the Hampden and Worcester counties

Cover up and police corruption

If the thread dies before you can get help, try reposting in 8 chan pol. A lot of fags moved there in a mass migration because they felt Sup Forums was blocking some posts about pizzagate.

voat.co/v/pizzagate

Bump

What can I do to stop this madness, I think this could redpill people

Exploit them any way possible. Spread awareness. Find better evidence if you can. War doesn't consist of just front line soldiers. We have to win battles in every aspect.

have a bump on me senpai

What proof do you have the said man was an informant and why the police would be involved? Not that I don't believe its happening, just want to know.

Gerald Battistoni was an informant for the police narcotics division. The same guy that abducted and allegedly rape and killed himself. He killed himself two years ago.

raped and killed her himself**

>turtleboysports.com/former-tantasqua-student-superintendent-busted-for-prostitution-in-worcester-paid-tantasqua-student-hush-money-after-sexual-advances-as-principal-and-quit-job-after-allegations-came-out/

Zero evidence in that link.

b...bump

>It triggered schools throughout the state to fingerprint kids

Bump

telegram_com.g53-wtstage.newscyclecloud.com/news/20160909/former-southbridge-school-chief-charged-with-sex-crime

Cape cod fag here , never heard of this

Besides any information you can find online. Let it be known as a former student under his school, there were always rumors of this guy hooking up with students. We weren't sure if it was a joke then but it is clear... You can weigh that however you want.

hows the heroin? im somewhat right near cape cod

bump

As a former firefighter who lives in MA and interfaced with many local police and state police, this is a cultural problem and most likely not going to be fixed from the outside in. Staties have each other's back first and foremost, They are all mostly dicks, highschool jocks and high strung veterans (no knocking the vets, only respect for you guys). Boston police are still influenced by the Irish and Italian mafias depending on the neighborhood. Even local town police can be rife with drug abuse and terrible behaviour. I wouldn't doubt that there are shady groups of cops in certain territories up to this shit. I'm really not sure outside attacks on this problem are gonna do shit. We in Massachusetts are mostly stubborn assholes who are very adverse to change. If you want to make an effect you have to reach the average joes in these communities without giving the police the tip on what you're up to.

fuck off turtleboy

sage the fuck outta this thread

turtleboy sports is very anti trump! including some choice comments about trump supporters, dont worry you fucking faggot im going to dig thru your page to find them again, its why i stopped following you on jewbook and why I am going to be the thorn in your side here

die you faggot!

not your personal army!

sage away not your personal army

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

fuck off

fuck you turtle faggot

sage army

You faggots have a heroin problem too?

It's pretty bad here in Washington.

Autism

bamp

Alt-right and stormcucks aren't Sup Forums

im going to derail this thread by posting every picture ive saved

>sperging out and spamming the thread and saging

Have a bump and a (you)

bump for more sperg images

My friends live in West Springfield, is that close?

not his personal army

Wow interesting user. Keep us updated despite the retarded poster

not your personal army

ok faggot get behind your proxy to change your ID

were not your personal army