Did you know the blacks had much better naval technology than whites?

Did you know the blacks had much better naval technology than whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

olmec98.net/olwrit.htm
celticnz.co.nz/Nazca/Nazca1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Das Rite.

Here we go....*ahem*

WE

WAZ

kek, I was thinking of this the other day, there are many islands off the coast of Africa, when the Portuguese landed on them, not a single human being was found there, no settlements were ever created.

The Africans didn't even settle the islands off of their coasts.

how could they, they couldn't even invent rafts

its honestly rather hard to argue with big stone rocks.

olmec and easter island statues tend to indicate black people are from not africa.

The brow of the eastern island heads is more white than anything

Those statues are not representative of the physical features of the creators.

pic related is an Olmec statue that was not rolled around great distances.

Even Madagascar was not inhabited by negroes, East Asians migrated there, and settled negroes on the Island. The language of the Malagasy people comes from Borneo, genetic studies have proven that the inhabitants were once Asian, the only remnants of their peoples' original features are found in the highlands of Madagascar. The rest of the island admixed with mainland negroes.

KAAAAAAAAAANGZ

this is a bad arguement against DNA testing in Olmec regions.

olmec98.net/olwrit.htm

Paul Manansala has observed that:

Mestizos in Mayan or nearby areas show significant African admixture.

The East Coast had extensive admixture according to a recent study by

Lisker et al. ("Genetic Structure in Mesoamerica," _Human Biology_,

June 1996). The following percentages of African ancestry were found

among East coast populations:
Paraiso - 21.7%

El Carmen - 28.4%

Veracruz - 25.6%

Saladero - 30.2%

Tamiahua - 40.5%

That's definitely a nigger.

WE WUZ TUREHU AND SHEEIIIIIIITT

celticnz.co.nz/Nazca/Nazca1.htm
When Don Mariano Edward Rivbro (Director of the National Museum of Peru) and Juan Diego de Tschudi (Member of various scientific societies in Europe and America) wrote the book Antigüedades Peruanas (Peruvian Antiquities) in 1850, they stated:

'It is worthy of note that among the clubs there was one, the form of which is completely identical with that which is used by the inhabitants of New Zealand and other islands of the Pacific' (see Peruvian Antiquities, page 212).

Explanation of picture above: (1). Greenstone jade club from New Zealand; (2). Identical design club from Peru; (3). The same design of club shown amongst the hieroglyphs on an Egyptian wall panel of Ramassees II dispensing with his enemies. The same stone club design is found in Celtic graves of Germany, but in New Zealand could be fabricated from either stone, wood or whalebone.

How did they get there?

I'm glad you agree.

I don't know, how did all the ancient civilizations have what is essentially the same names for all the stars

I don't think the olmecs were niggers honestly. I think they just want a claim to everything just like kikes and hillbillies.

Mansa Musa's father actually did fund a fuckhuge expedition into the Atlantic. It's entirely possible that some of the niggers actually made it to the Caribbean.

Freeed slaves?

please spread this lie, i want to see spics get mad at niggers and cause a race war.

Lol I fucking bet they did.

You dont hear about the infamous nigger navy because once you get out of the stone age, throwing spears out of a mud and shit boat isnt very effective.

>reported seeing "negroes"
Negro was just their word for subhuman lmao

i dont know, but they're a part of history. maybe it has to do with getting kicked out of egypt

well i dunno user. i just know that the best bet to history is to really understand what things mean, and where we come from.

You mean getting kicked out of Egypt like the heebs, correct?

But literally the highest achieving African Kindom (vaguely described as nubian by a small minority of historical revisionists) known as Egypt didnt even have boats capable of reaching Cyprus, or Anatolia.

>they somehow made it to south america

There's a grossly enormous lack of evidence supporting even a non-ironic opinion supporting this """""theory"""""

EVEN NONWHITES ARE WELCOME IN THE FIGHT AGAINST ISIS

we

KANGZ WE WUZ DEM

No, fuck off
Also "latinos" or "hispanic" is the most useless term ever created, it encompasses a fuck load of people with nothing in common

no wonder they rebelled.

mayans are black faced, and 3 distinct people were kicked out of the mediterranean. you can see the scatter on a world map and follow the faces and skin tones. there are also all the aztec and mayan pryamids, for all we know they taught them to build the pyramids after conquering them. soutrh afirca is pretty advanced, and i'm sure there are dinosaurs still in the congo.

>known as Egypt didnt even have boats capable of reaching Cyprus, or Anatolia.

people that built the pyramids couldn't make it across the ocean...

ok buddy. ignore the fact there are pyramids all over the world.