My local parish is always posting shit like this on their billboard

My local parish is always posting shit like this on their billboard.

Is there anything more infuriating than a church that tries to involve itself in politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Religion
youtube.com/watch?v=LX__i-zeaWs
barenakedislam.com/2017/01/10/outrageous-british-schoolboy-forced-to-attend-a-counter-islamic-terrorism-de-radicalization-program-for-saying-muslim-women-should-not-be-allowed-to-wear-burqas/
dailystormer.com/maori-bishop-trolls-moslems-tells-jews-they-should-have-learned-something-from-the-holocaust/
barenakedislam.com/2017/01/03/germany-70-year-old-woman-brutally-beaten-by-five-young-muslim-savages/
barenakedislam.com/2017/01/08/hey-texas-time-to-start-playing-cowboys-and-muslims-with-this-pathetic-muslim-sympathizing-ignorant-texas-cowboy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's illegal in the US thanks to the tax code, whereas really a church should be allowed to say stuff about politics. Although that doesn't stop Catholic Charities from bringing in the caliphate.

Total and complete bullshit.

>Muslim lives matter
>Open to political debate

You disgust me

Doesn't mean killing Muslims equal more cursade points than a limp wristed liberal? Seems like a fair trade.

pathetic attempt to appease the heathens
their weakness and fear disgusts me
>spits

It's probably illegal here too for the same reason but they'll invoke the jesus argument

Remember that time some bad goys went in there dressed as muslims and they threw a shit fit then kvetched about it for a few days?

If that were done in America the niggers would tear it down and probably trash the church too. Here they've been taught that ONLY nigger lives matter for the past 30 plus years nonstop by MMS

Leaf, you don't even know who lives in your own country. You also never had anything to do with crusades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Religion

remove the m, l , i, and m in muslim
US LIVES MATTER

also buy the little american flags and post them on the sign

That's not politics, they're just deluded. But then again, it's the Anglican church. It is delusion.

You'll love this one. Posted the day Trump got in.

lol dramatic

My church gave an hour lecture about the wild man Ismael and how things haven't changed in the last few thousand years.

Christcucks

lol im not a native i'm the son of an immigrant
don't be so obtuse Mohammad

>MUH guns

Here is some more diversity for you

youtube.com/watch?v=LX__i-zeaWs

those poor refugee children

It's ok ,join your local mosque ,don't have one?
Don't worry,you soon will have

It is not illegal. Read the tax code again. I further must inform your punk ass that churches are tax exempt under the First Amendment!

If more churches involved themselves in politics, we wouldn't have so many fucking faggots and trannies running around trying to push girls into the boys bathroom.

The degenerates are the brave ones now? FUCK THIS, if you attend a church, start red pilling everyone. Get them to take defense classes, get hem all to get CCW permits, get them all to reach out to the homeless and feed the poor so they don't lean on the state.

Let's MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>Anglican

Our church is recruiting for them. ISIS dont have to lift a finger.

Anti Brexit? Hmm I wonder who's behind this..

Who's to to get the reverends a closet homo?

LOL

>the eternal anglo

>It is not illegal. Read the tax code again. I further must inform your punk ass that churches are tax exempt under the First Amendment!
Check his flag Tyrone.

Well that sucks. My nearest church's signs are always sorta pathetic attempts to fuse religion with current popular culture.

>anglican

>his church posts bbc memes

It's pathetic

wtf time to LARP as a pagan

>8786▶
>File: tmp_13365-14231238_122066(...).jpg (260 KB, 2016x1512)
These are suspicious

>Is there anything more infuriating
Yes, it is the arrogance that any
"lives matter".

>Is there anything more infuriating than a church that tries to involve itself in politics?

Yeah I hate that too. I hadn't gone to church in years and am an atheist (by default, I've never had any strong belief in a god). I actually think churches serve an important purpose in society and missed going to one so I checked out a Unitarian Universalist church once and the pastor (or whatever they're called) brought up politics once or twice during the sermon and it totally turned me off. I didn't even really disagree with them, I just think churches should be a politics free zone. It was a super libtard sort of church (pride shit everywhere with a butch lesbian pastor) but the people there seemed pretty chill for the most part.

>go to UU
>super libtard
>be surprised

Anglican?
That's the problem Cuck
You need to come home to the Mother church

As an Anglican I rebuke this absolute rubbish, and can confirm that Muslim lives, indeed, do not matter.

I didn't say I was surprised. And it didn't bother me because it was a libtard church, it bothered me because they talked about politics at all.

>Not one mention of God.
Sounds Anglican

Fucking protestant shits

>still being a christian

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Sandnigger lives do not matter only Christian lives matter (maybe Jews depends on century) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY EUROPE KEBAB

O. wait.
>Anglican
Nevermind. They're not even real Christians anymore. Doesn't matter what they think.

What do you expect from Anglicans?

>Is there anything more infuriating than a church that tries to involve itself in politics?
>mfw you know as well as i do all US fags will take the bait

>Anglican

Found the problem

Fuck off heathen. No one is intrested in your pagan filth. Stop playing dnd, your fairy tale faggotry has grown tiresome.

>Caring about God
>In the age of trump

Let's not kid ourselves.

Deus vult, amirite?

when did they stop teaching the real reason for the crusades in christian and sunday schools?

>mfw terrorist lives matter

They blow themselves up.

Nope, church and state are meant to be separate in all ways. If they want to keep their tax exempt status they should stay the fuck away from any form of political comment.

>Belong to the Anglican Church
>They keep pulling shit like this
Im getting really tired of this. Stupid social gospel nonsense

It's not about "muh separation of church and state," there should be no separation between church and state, but if you have heretical churches full of people who believe in a political agenda more than they believe in their religion this is what you get

>britbongs speak from experience

True story.

>Pope
>Catholic

Doesn't count. Biblical Unitarian is the true Church Catholics worship Mary. Thats idolatry also yes Deus vult heathenfag/kekcuck/whatever the fuck you are.

Welcome to the future,the future is now

>a fucking leaf

Will liberal wonders ever cease or stop sucking paki cock?

Traditional American

That picture pisses me off.

Why send kids to a Catholic / Christian school if they are going to do this bullshit?

God Sees the Truth, But Waits - Leo Tolstoy

pic related - same kind of retards have infiltrated all western Christian churches. That is why I go to the Lain Mass

Quintessential British

Buy some letters and change it to TRUE BLUE LIVES MATTER.

"A Fucking Leaf"

When confronted with a point of view that the burger has not been exposed to in the confines of politics in his Masonic republic, the burger will use this expression to signify his exasperation

Your future shall be wiped from American soil, snaggletooth.

"Heretics Matter"

And they wonder why no one goes to church anymore when Christianity has become "dude everyone gets into heaven lmao"

We were taken to a mosque by my secondary school. All the lads took a piss on the back wall and a few of us nicked a page out of the koran at the front. One lad wiped his arse with it, the rest of us set ours on fire. Got bollocked but just said I had zero respect for a backwards religion that is at direct odds to my morals and my nation.

Didn't even get a detention.

I got news for you! All churches are political and religions inherently deal in politics :D

>Anglican

Church of Poz

I can't believe the amount of denial you have to be in to come to the conclusion that Islam is peaceful.

This blatant virtue signaling is not helping.

An example from one of my local churches.

Well the next lot of white British children better not try that again huh
barenakedislam.com/2017/01/10/outrageous-british-schoolboy-forced-to-attend-a-counter-islamic-terrorism-de-radicalization-program-for-saying-muslim-women-should-not-be-allowed-to-wear-burqas/

Of course you are the embodiment of incorrect, leaf. You see, here in America we do not have legislation that pits us against a judicial system for telling the truth and facts. All to the chagrin of your liberal masters, just as they seek too to disarm the populace here in dismal failure to protect their masters your (((MSM))) props up. The difference is, Americans are not blind and deaf sheep choking on maple flavored paki jizz like you weaklings. This is clearly evidenced by Trump's election. Who do you elect? The proof is in the pudding.

Fuckoff with your liberal agenda of globalism. Many see you for what you are and the night of the rake is coming. You will die with the curried taste of paki jizz in your mouth and a lifetime of ignorant foolishness and regrets.

You have chosen poorly.

I wish there was a church like this near me. Is it as based as it seems?

Fuck everything. Disgusting.

Jesus Christ, and people honestly look at this and say, "SEE ROME? YOU NEED TO BE LIKE THOSE ANGLICAN GUYS! THEY HAVE THEIR SHIT TOGETHER!"

Thor would hammer your hippie god back to the cross you christcuck. Shove your kike desert religion up your ass.

This guy is such a cuck that some cardinals and bishops are formally trying to correct him.

Trump only won because of Christians. 70% of Atheists and 70% of Jews voted against him.

Meanwhile 81% of Evangelical Christians voted Trump.

dailystormer.com/maori-bishop-trolls-moslems-tells-jews-they-should-have-learned-something-from-the-holocaust/

The only good Anglicans are minorities.

>my priest carries a gun
>mfw he told us to all get guns

They'll get to it eventually, I would say that 2/3 of all Catholics would accept significant changes in doctrine. Our pope is a fucking shitshow, and we spend more time and money on exporting Christ to Africa and Asia than we do worrying about the spiritual well-being of our home. It's time for another Contrareformatio, but this time angrier and with more burning of heretics.

Thor was a transvestite, you snownigger faggot.

>muh popular vote

You know nothing of America, paki shitstain nonhuman vermin. Go back where you belong and suicide bomb your third world.

KYS KYS KYS KYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEISLAM IS NOT PEACEFUL IT IS HATE, YOU WILL DIE A TRAITORS DEATH REEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's why conservative churches are growing and liberal ones are dying.

the main poster is a cunt trying to draw attention to him, i loved the stunt but it only was on the news for a day

I'm in gosford pretty often so I understand you bro. I think last time I saw the billboard it was saying something like "we denounce radical christianity"

I'm imagining the collective local butt-blistering that this sign causes

>muh population density understanding fail

>slogan that has nothing to do with australia
>related to supposed targeting of group by cops

are these cucks implying that good muslim boys are being shot by police for no reason at all or are they trying to virtue-signal unrelated foreign bs?

Exactly.

>Fedorafags

barenakedislam.com/2017/01/03/germany-70-year-old-woman-brutally-beaten-by-five-young-muslim-savages/

That is a Godly church.

Too bad nothing like that is near me.

I want a return of the Holy Office and Catholic monarchs ruling Europe.

DEATH TO THE GODLESS! DEATH TO THE HERETICS! DEATH TO MAHOMETANS!

Too much heresy ITT
Post the One True Faith

barenakedislam.com/2017/01/08/hey-texas-time-to-start-playing-cowboys-and-muslims-with-this-pathetic-muslim-sympathizing-ignorant-texas-cowboy/

Some people are so naive and this is way we already lost western civilisation! obama wasn't lieing when he said America will keep getting browner till it's not America anymore ,same with Europe, we failed to act