Weed Thread

Should it be legal?

Also, do you prefer Sativa, Indica, or hybrid?

>should it be legal
no

Why not?

>Statist cuck trying to ban everything

Go back to fucking Jamal

Neighbours smoke up all day and it smells like fucking shit. I'd ban it just for the smell if I could, but other than that it doesn't affect me.

Yes.

Indica...Thin Mint Cookies if possible.

War on drugs has been a total fucking failure.

Pain pills are destroying my community because the FDA is trash, and weed would fix it in heartbeat.

Yeah, the arbitrary line drawn at cannabis is a little absurd.

Hybrid, 60/40 Sativa/indica.

Yes.

I get migraines where half my face puffs out and I can feel my brain push up against the walls of my skull. Weed helps me sleep.

Vaping is for fags, and fags should have no rights.

>legalize weed
>tobacco industry hijacks it
>floods market with cheap shitty hemp cigarettes that give you cancer
>stoner culture destroyed
Win-win.

>legalize weed
>tobacco industry hijacks it
>floods market with cheap shitty hemp cigarettes that give you cancer
>Go back to the person you bought it from before

Indicas

I know I'm in the minority but when I smoke dro I don't feel as high as when I smoke reggie

Also, who the fuck wants hemp cigarettes? What's next, they'll be selling cannabis ruderalis?

it's fine. i don't understand these fags that scream about how the government could tax it into oblivion if it was legalized, why do they want to be taxed? i'm fine with the current system, it's something nobody should be open about buying or using

Because hydro is a meme. It's just how they grew the fucking plant. You can grow shit weed with hydroponics still.

yes it should be legal, but you're still a degenerate if you smoke it

Why be ashamed of it?

It's an ancient plant with many known benefits.

That's not to say it's good to be a douchebag about smoking weed either.

I think it should be legal, I've never smoked though, I'd like to try edible weed.

>be illegal at the federal level
>the constitution says nothing about the feds making any drugs illegal
>cucks rely on the commerce clause to ban weed
>The Congress shall have Power To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
>among the several states
>as in commerce between the states
>as in interstate commerce
>as in states trade weed with each other
>they don't
>the most the federal government can do about weed is prohibit state-sanctioned sales that go beyond their borders
>the feds stick their noses inside states' borders
>weed that stays entirely within a state's borders shouldn't ever be subject to federal authority, but the state it's in
>this obviously isn't the case
>faggots rely on bullshit interpretations of a few clauses like the following
>Gonzales v. Raich, the Supreme Court rejected the argument that the ban on growing medical marijuana for personal use exceeded Congress' powers under the Commerce Clause. Even if no goods were sold or transported across state lines, the Court found that there could be an "indirect" effect on interstate commerce. In reaching this conclusion, the Court relied heavily on the New Deal era case, Wickard v. Filburn, which held that the government may regulate personal cultivation and consumption of crops because the aggregate effect of individual consumption could have an "indirect" effect on interstate commerce.
>"indirect"

Literally wat m8?!?

TRUMP WILL LEGALIZE MARIJUANA MARK MY FUCKING WORDS.

Sativa is obviously the redpilled choice.

this. dont let those fucks ruin hemp the way they want to

He said he supports medical and wants to leave it to the states in regards to recreational.

Hopefully he can at least re schedule it.

a life changing experience, i highly recommend edibles for a first time

>being so uninteresting that you care immensely about a plant

I went with a relative over the holidays to buy some legal weed for the fist time.

It's kid of strange to just go in and out - no muss no fuss.

The weed stores are popping up like mushrooms… and it's still sort of a semi grey area type legality, but I have two weed stores within walking distance.

They seem to do a brisk business

Trump literally hates drugs; he doesn't even drink... and Mike Pence is an evangelical Xtian.

>15980▶
>Should it be legal?
ILLEGAL, only a degenerate nigger would do weed/drugs.

That way of smoking weed is healthier and gives a more controllable dose. Old people with arthritis love them.

What a coincidence, my Brazilian fiancé hates weed too.

>says the nigger

It will make him popular, especially among young people. He's all about popularity and mj is a fucking plant.

They are moving quick, there is already a 'Franchise' with locations in several cities.

They've opened six shops in Toronto already

>sativa
found the faggot

Why should I care what a toxoplasma gondii infected person living in a favella thinks?

Keeping it illegal only funds criminal activity. At least if we legalize it we can fund businesses

You're the one with the dick up your ass degenerate indica motherfucker

Yes.

At the risk of sounding like a DUDE WEED LMAO, I suffer from really crippling anxiety. I also have aspergers syndrome and honestly only find joy in mathematics and programming (am a computer engineer).

When I smoke weed (prefer indica strains), it literally brings me to tears every time. It feels like there's been a 50 lb weight lifted off of my chest. It's truly a wonder drug for people with anxiety or depression. Does not effect everyone equally.

This kind of shit makes me wonder if there's any truth to the stoner fantasy about how if everyone smoked weed there would no more wars, or it being the cure for cancer.

How much power could the paper and textile lobby possibly have anymore?

>tfw going dry to save money for three months in order to buy a half oz
>cut out unnecessary snacks/drinks
>cut out alcohol
>living off free food from work and cheap produce

Feels so bad now but will feel sooooooo good then.

Having the time of my life, on vacation in a paradisiac island, getting all the young tail I want.
Keep your mary jane and remain a low energy fag!

He doesn't hate drugs, he doesn't drink because his brother was an alcoholic and it killed him. He's probably worried it's a genetic thing.

Confiscate any wealth gained by criminal activity and use it to kill the criminals.
Set up some right wing death squads and purge the world of the damn user, the ones who create demand.

"Keeping pedophillia illegal only funds criminal activity we could legalize it and fund businesses..."
>Merchant pls...

You're a fucking ignorant nigger

Degenerates.

It isn't about the paper industry anymore. It's big pharma.

Congratz gotta love Brazillian tail!

Your brain has receptors for THC and cannabinoids. I don't think that's an accident.

Billions and billions of tax revenue dollars are created in a single state that will allow recreational. Have you seen public opinion, polls, and ballots on the issue?

Regulated pot is safer than "street pot", and is much safer to obtain. You don't have to deal with the Mexican cartel or do secret deals that often end in gunshots.

>Known benefits of inhaling smoke.

It would be better if you were high though.

>Should it be legal?
Honestly? No.

>Also, do you prefer Sativa, Indica, or hybrid?
I smoke very rarely, but it depends on what I'm trying to do.

>chill out and maybe have a nap
Indica

>at a party or playing vidya
Sativa

>low on cash for pures
Hybrid

Know benefits of achieving nothing in life!

>False equivalency

>Not addicting and affecting the way you live.
Dopamine my friend. Your brain has dopamine receptors which get worn out when you beat it and smoke weed and play video games and such.

Don't get me wrong boys I've smoked weed since I was 12 but weed is unknown territory. Purple indica by the way, best I ever smoked was some medical purple from 3 states over (CO). Weed has many good aspects medically and I'm chill with that but recreational weed that 12 year olds like younger me can get a hold of is fucking freaky. We still don't know how fucked the brain can get with 20-30% THC entering the adolescent brain. SO my stance is medical I'm all for, recreational no and long live the indica strain!

Can't smoke pot any more so idk

>Your brain has receptors for THC and cannabinoids. I don't think that's an accident.

Your brain has receptors for VX gas too, is that also not an accident?

What does it all mean?

I think it should be legal.

Just because blacks, Mexicans and liberals do nothing but get stoned all day doesn't mean honest hardworking whites of an adult age shouldn't enjoy it.

Banning weed because useless liberals overindulge in it is like banging guns because black people kill each other in gang related crimes.

The only argument against banning it is that it makes you unproductive, which is true but you have to be a weak minded person to begin with if you can't stop your life becoming enslaved to an unremarkable and average drug.

Only if it's a ruderalis x indica. Some nice strains IMO

???

Are people who are in massive amounts of pain due to injuries acquired on the job and dont want to do pain pills because of the destructive qualities to ones liver degenerates?

Or is "degenerates" the word for "i dont have an argument"?

Degenerate is when you do something federally illegal that can land you as a felon for even having it on you. Being a Goddamn cripple is different.

Did you not learn from alcohol legalization?

I'm saving money and cutting out things so I can get a small plane and my pilots license.

So, am I addicted to that? It's obviously having an impact on the way I live.

You'd have a point if his story went a little like so.

>tfw going dry to save money for three months in order to buy a half oz
>Have dt's the next day due to no cannabis

>long live the indica strain!
You see how retarded this guy is? He's mentally still 12. Weed - not even once.

I'm not a degenerate lesbian, but thanks.

wtf i'm a pedophile now

You mad faggot? I've gone rogue and you're a prisoner of man-made borders
>me in pic

Rude. I'm fucking 19 chill out big guy. I like the "stoner culture" because most people are more relaxed
>Not saying any details about flying and so on.
Sorry sir. Just going off the facts I saw. You're an outstanding man but if I here a dude dies while flying a plane while high I know it will be you user.

This.

Is legitimately a gateway drug.
Also if anyone thinks legalizing weed is gonna stop pill addicts from being opi addicts your stupid. Unless they make weed the takes away withdrawal symptoms they're gonna keep using pills or heroin.

"The government says its wrong therefor it is"
You vote Clinton by chance?

Same argument form you faggy you! (leave the humanities pls get a bachelor of science or philosophy, or any STEM degree)
If it's valid for drugs it's valid for prostitution and pedophillia.
But of course you are going to be a moralfag and tell me to "think of the children" and how doing drugs does not hurt anyone, well tell that to Maria and her 5 sons who were murdered last week because they didnt want work in the fields or push drugs through school.
Truth is your disgusting habit destroys lives as much as a pedophile destroys the life of a child.

Cucks gon cuck

>He smokes cannabis.
>That means he's never sober.

I have a bottle of Glenlivet 12 next to me, does that make me constantly drunk?

Everything that doesn't have an individually identifiable victim should be legal.

Nope. Honestly hope Trump does well. Voted 323rd party because my policy views don't line up with there fucking shitstorm. But it still comes down to playing by the rules or literally not having any rights because you got with like shit...I think it's a felony for 14 grams? Idk. Like I said dude I've smoked weed for a while and then I went on to do harder shit because why not. Love weed but it's just a meh narcotic in all seriousness.

Moldova.
Learn to countries.

The fuck kind of argument are you making? I was kidding about the whole flying thing, was a prank bro.

Get your shit together. Hemp makes textiles and plastic not weed. Weed is medicine

Thanks austalia

How does this happen. I used to love smoking when I was in high school but now it just exacerbates my anxiety if I smoke to the point now I just don't. I miss it but every few months when I do it again it's more of the same

Kek

You know there are many and I say MANY, medications and remedies that are legal and have less side effects than MJ, the only thing is they don't get you high.

Also you do know that MJ is strongly related with dementia, schizophrenia and depression?
Now you know...

Just the assumption that I'd fly while high. And on this board there's like a 50/50 you were being serious and believed it.

It's a gateway drug because in order to obtain weed you need to fraternize with criminals you dumb mong.

That's always how it fucking happens. Your little high school stoner group will be just fine and then so and so starts selling and his cousin tried coke once and he's still alive so it must be fine and big brother is lying to us about weed so other illegal drugs must not be as bad as they say and then 10 years later you're hooked on heroin because you hung around people whose JOB is to get people hooked on heroin.

T. Ex degenerate drug dealer

Marijuana doesn't provide or work in the same way as opiates if anyone says weed helps their pain they weren't in pain anyway

But yes I agree that weed being legal won't magically stop people from using drugs with God teir highs and horrible withdrawals. That's unrealistic

We'll said

T. Ex degenerated heroin addict

You do know that im a pharmacy student and can call bullshit on that? I guess now you know.

It aint "related to", it makes them worse if you already have them. If you dont have dementia and schizo, dont smoke. Kinda like every other medication on this planet, some people shouldnt use the shit.

Meanwhile ill be sure to tell my community thats been getting fucked by painkillers for the past 60 years not worry, theres plenty of other alternative for them that I guess nobody thought of. Ever.

In my years of smoking I've never had a dealer offer me something other than what I was buying.

Unless of course you count offering me a drink of the Hennessy he had lying around.

>Tfw smoking cannabis with arthritis.

Good thing it's an anti inflammatory and there's many causes for pain.

have dementia and schizo, I made a typo.

Prove it isn't Andorra

>Statist
get gassed nigger

Fair enough. I'd try it once just low altitude for a minute or two. Have you ever actually just flown while high? Anything different when your actually up in the clouds?

>a
Yes.

>b
I don't smoke

Suboxone those bitches up. Make that easier/cheaper for addicts to get and let people get on with their lives.

>weed cures cancer

Didn't Steve Jobs try "alternative" cancer remedies?

Makes sense, 19 is still kiddie age before your brain has finished developing. I'm glad I didn't start smoking pot till I was 22. Probably would've fucked me up if I started as a 12 year old.

Honestly at this point ill take whatever the fuck I can get.
The entire reason I went into pharmacy was because I got to watch my hometown just absolutely go to shit from the time I was 15 to now. Someone fucking HAS to do something, and this new school (and newly accredited) is the communities way of doing that.

First it was painkillers, then it was heroin. The heroin around here is just insane, and a lot of these people tell the same story. It started with the painkillers, heroin was cheaper.

I cant wait for the meth to start rolling in.

All I'm saying is that the idea of weed magically making someone want to try coke is just absurd. But when you've got teenagers buying weed illegally and possibly rubbing shoulders with some bad influences.. that's how people generally start using hard drugs. It's not the weed itself, it's the culture surrounding illegal drugs, which at the end of the day is big fucking business ran by criminal organizations.

>Your brain has receptors for THC and cannabinoids

>no, it's dopamine receptors
>which get worn out when you beat it and smoke weed and play video games and such.
"We're going to win so much, you're going to get tired of winning."

There are also separate receptors that are Cannabinoid receptors, they are part of the human system. A lot of parts in the system. The plant has evolved, or maybe God created it for a specific purpose, but there natural plants chem THC triggers specific receptors in the body. For a user; patient or artist the effect on the human body is overwhelmingly positive.