This is my Jews Princess, she is so beautiful, ubelivebale...

This is my Jews Princess, she is so beautiful, ubelivebale. Im a Christian guys with nothing against any other religions. I dont like how the jews act, but this Girl have style and is sexy. If you see her, dont hurt her. I know I will certainly never find her.

>dont hurt her
I was thinking if I saw her on the street I might just pull my pocket oven out and put her in it

This is not a jew. This is a russian prostitute posing as IDF to get us fashy goys to soften on the JQ. JIDF shills, please leave.

> Google Image Search
Nice try leaf

Meanwhile, this is what real, non-slavic Jewesses look like. Nice try JIDF

Kill yourself immediately you fucking leaf

Dang OP, autism is a choice you know.

I'm just kidding don't kill yourself you're a precious human being with something to contribute to the world. Take care, maple!

Is that thing even human?

Fake Blondes get no sympathy from me
Even less if they're shitskin jews

Nice try JIDF

>jidf is making a comeback with the sloots from their military

all jewish women are literally perfect

wrong

her face in 5 years

is JIDF still a thing? calling someone JIDF is so 2013

OP is definitely telling the truth

30? 16 + 9 + 4 +1
Unless there's some jewish trick where the picture isn't representative of a pyramid

I'd guess that's she's mostly or at least largely white non-Jewish genetically.

Cute!

she's not jewish actually.
By the way, why are Jews so fucking ugly?

do you need glasses?

Shes down at goldman sacs

You got it leaf kudos. Your prize is a dank meme

her dad is kicking his own ass for ever buying her a phone...

If I learned anything from the internet it is that my children will never own telephones that as long as I have anything to do with it.

Well maybe those old brick kind that don't have internet or cameras and so long as I disable texting services.

Good luck storing anything with any shelf life

Biodegradable just means it will degrade in dirt, not that it won't hold shit goddamn you're all a bunch of ignorant cucks

Moroccan Jewish girls aren't that bad either desu

Shut up hippy

does she smiles at you the same way she smiles at her stupid phone?
anyways... go online on darkwebz, buy a grenade, get snuggely comfy in sofa with her and ask her: hey my little princes, can you pull this pin for your daddy it has a nice present for my little princes

I'm not buying your NEET hippy snake oil

You deserve death for being a faggot

Here's the thing.

If you marry her and she is in any way orthodox (she will be the older she gets) you will come at odds over the patriarchy that is Judaism and the patriarchy that is Christianity.

Blood, name and legacy pass on the female line for Jews, so pray you don't die first have have your life's work left to your daughter instead of your first born son.

She's cute but her hair is terrible. Should keep it natural

Matriarchy of Judaism.

Of course, auto correct does not have matriarchy pre programmed.