JAMES CLAPPER CONFIRMS: THIS IS NOT A US INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY PRODUCT

>DNI Clapper Statement on Conversation with President-elect Trump

>This evening, I had the opportunity to speak with President-elect Donald Trump to discuss recent media reports about our briefing last Friday. I expressed my profound dismay at the leaks that have been appearing in the press, and we both agreed that they are extremely corrosive and damaging to our national security.

>We also discussed the private security company document, which was widely circulated in recent months among the media, members of Congress and Congressional staff even before the IC became aware of it. I emphasized that this document is not a U.S. Intelligence Community product and that I do not believe the leaks came from within the IC. The IC has not made any judgment that the information in this document is reliable, and we did not rely upon it in any way for our conclusions. However, part of our obligation is to ensure that policymakers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security.

>President-elect Trump again affirmed his appreciation for all the men and women serving in the Intelligence Community, and I assured him that the IC stands ready to serve his Administration and the American people.

>James R. Clapper, Director of National Intelligence

APOLOGIZE

I don't know. Clapper lied to congress, fronted for the NSA, and I guess got promoted for it. And why didn't he ask the NSA to tell him where it came from or if it was the Russians doing the hacking?

I don't feel the need to apologize to him. I'm waiting for the IC to repair its own reputation.

They better start fucking working so the heads roll.
All that (((media))) needs to get fucked for what they did.

No, they used a deniable shill. Still it's going to cost a lot of people their jobs.

Clapper's out, for example...

>The DNI is a bunch of liars
>Pay no attention to the fact that Trump is a pathological liar who just said Russia was behind the hacking that influenced the election and then in the very same conference said it might have been someone else.

If this was against Clinton, you'd be sucking Clapper off.

he just said that to shut everybody up

in a little more than a week they will find out a hohol paid by hillary was doing the hacking

>hohol
RUSSIAN HACKER DETECTED

CNN is doing huge damage control right now its hilarious they are trying to separate themselves from buzzfeed and pressing that point over and over, and they are spiraling out of control into other topics, and doubling down

So this discredits everything CNN is saying now doesn't it?

clapper is scum

This feels like damage control

holy shit was actually trolled the fucking cia

clapper's not the one that took a piss shower for putin's private tv station

pissy pants trump btfo.
deal with it.
>obama knew about the report in pic related

No, CNN reported that this meeting took place.

Clapper is MB. Dont trust him or the CIA until hes gone.

So the leaks are fake or real?

Trump and Clapper
In a small room
Muffled yelling
Clapper bends the knee.

Face it, libs. You are all betas who take orders from alpha males when it is time to belly up to the big boy table. One side fucked the prom queen and the other fapped to shimoneta.

He's retiring after 40 year's in.

The CIA is leaking and letting CNN characterize it a certain way then denying responsibility. Real spook shit. Trump proved they leak.

Real. Confirmed by Clapper and proven by smart 5D chess move by Trump

We already knew this. The document came from a private investigation paid for by anti-Trump conservatives who gave it to the CIA. The question is who gave a copy to Buzzfeed.

wow even if this report was proven to be completely false the real problem here is that Trump probably did all this stuff anyways because that's the kind of personality he has because the media told me so you know the same media that published a false intelligence document

>retiring
is that what they call years of being debriefed on how things could come to this state?