Daily reminder that Randl is the ONLY republican who actually bothered to come up with an Obamacare replacement plan...

Daily reminder that Randl is the ONLY republican who actually bothered to come up with an Obamacare replacement plan and is also the ONLY republican to push for a balanced budget that accommodates Trump's campaign promises. Stand with Rand.

I thought he was shit back in 2012, but he is definitely growing on me.

Randlet is a neocon piece of shit. He's just a younger John McCain riding on his dads coattails.

Top 5 statesmen in the country right now.

You can call Rand a lot of things, but calling him a neocon shows how fucking stupid you are.

Rand Paul took the opportunity to mislead the public on the nature of TPP during the debate, JUST so he could take potshots at Donald Trump.

Rand Paul has been controlled opposition ever since Mitch McConnell cucked him in 2014.

Rand makes me proud to be from Kentucky. A man who stands on his beliefs and isn't afraid to walk into a burning room.

>someone lies during a debate
Say it isn't so

Rand was my first choice before Trump.
He could have saved us but the people just aren't ready.

He got shunned so hard by the RNC and the media. He's boring, so he doesn't bring in the ratings. Which sucks because he would make a damn good president.

Then why do guys like David Frum, Mark Levin, and Bill Kristol hate him for his foreign policy?

He is the only republican, besides Trump, I would have voted for

Rand is cuck , nothing like his based father

"let poor people die" is not a replacement for obamacare

Yeah except he's lying in favor of the neocon establishment.

Sorry, but he's gotta go on the day of the rope.

This. Ron Paul is the greatest president America never had. I really really wish Rand gets to be president by 2024

How the fuck is Rand a neocon?

Fuck I voted Trump, but I would have crawled over broken glass and swam an Indian river to vote for Rand. Instead of shitposting for the last 12 months I would have been hunting liberals and making them into suits like Buffalo Bill so I could cast their votes for Rand. Don't get me wrong I love watching the left in a state of perpetual meltdown, but God damn I wish we had gotten Rand.

Only guy I wanted in the white house this time around. He really stood no chance against trump though. I like Trump but he's all bark not bite.

not 2p but I think a lot of the anarcho libertarians when rand said we needed to invest in modernizing the military. Looks like he made some deal to keep the koch brothers from funding the oposition in his home state.

not a fan of rand, but I will know by next year.

He will be president after the US goes bankrupt and hyperinflation

This was the will of Kek all along. But many more glorious memes will be yet to come before this is to pass.

According to Rand himself there are already over 50 replacement plans 10 of which there is consensus on. He just pulled the best parts of them into one bill.

I like Rand but he has no political sense.

>Comparing Rand to McCuck
kys

>I WORK AT BURGER KING, MAKING PEOPLE WHOPPERS, RAND'S A NEOCON

is this about the turtle necks? This is about the turtlenecks, isn't it.

Rand is the best senator in the senate.

Honestly, he's the best person to do this. He's also a doctor.

Rand is a manlet (5'8") this alone should be enough to disqualify him from becoming President.

That and the *hides* were a little silly but I was thinking a lot more meta. He should have been in there with Trump, Cruz, and Carson as outsider candidates but he didn't really capitalize on it and then dropped out after Iowa.

Rand is still my first choice, but Trump is a political wrecking ball and ran a totally visionary campaign.

Nobody thought it was possible to run a campaign like Trump did.

No single individual but Trump could have changed the political landscape so unrecognizably in just 18 months (except Bernie maybe).

True conservatives like Rand will benefit from Trump's trailblazing. It's pretty great that Trump and Rand seem to be getting along.

>Rand
>Neocon

wut

Rand's position on immigration and the nation state, like all libertarian and libertarian-lite ideologies, is unacceptable to the thinking populist.

Fuck yes, Rand will be president one day. Screencap this post!

Please tell me what you think his immigration policy is because I can assure you that you don't fucking know it.

Rand's problem during the elections was that he was too smart for his own good. He used big words that the masses couldn't always understand. He didn't draw as many people as the other candidates did. The media also ignored him way too many times to count.

He has a charisma problem mostly, but the man is simply brilliant.

please detail what you know about his position and why it's bad you fucking banana bender

I'm with you man. Even leftist feminist kikes can't come up with a quasi-reasonable objection to Based Randy.

>changed the political landscape
>Bernie
Yeah, Hillary gave Bernie a sex change pretty fucking quick when he snipped off his balls after the primaries.

>The 11 million that are here, I think there could be a work status for them. And I think what I have tried to say is, what we want is more legal immigration, so we have less illegal immigration. But I am open to immigration reform. I voted against the bill that came forward, though, primarily because it limited the number of legal work visas.
>Republicans need to become parents of a new future with Latino voters or we will need to resign ourselves to permanent minority status. The Republican Party has insisted for years that we stand for freedom and family values. I am most proud of my party when it stands for both. The vast majority of Latino voters agree with us on these issues but Republicans have pushed them away with harsh rhetoric over immigration.In our zeal for border control, Republicans have been losing both the respect and votes of a group of people who already identify with our belief in family, faith, and conservative values. Hispanics should be a natural and sizable part of the Republican base. That they have steadily drifted away from the GOP in each election says more about Republicans than it does about Hispanics. Defense of the unborn and defense of traditional marriage are Republican issues that should resonate with Latinos but have been obscured by the misperception that Republicans are hostile to immigrants.
>Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky is endorsing a pathway to citizenship for the nation's 11 million illegal immigrants. In a speech, the potential 2016 presidential candidate declares, "If you wish to live and work in America, then we will find a place for you."
>We must be the party who sees immigrants as assets, not liabilities. We must be the party that says, "If you want to work, if you want to become an American, we welcome you."
>Dr. Paul supports legal immigration and recognizes that the country has been enriched by those who seek the freedom to make a life for themselves.

rand is a legislator, not an executive

I wish I were 5'8"

this too. he lost immediately after he started ranting about quantitative easing during a 10 person debate

Daily reminder that this nigga is five foot nothing

>Rand's problem during the elections was that he was too smart for his own good.
tfw to intelligent too be the nominee

unironically, yes. wilson migh thave been one of our most intelligent presidents, and hes pretty much forgotten from our history classes.

that may be due to muh holocaust and slavery, but the fact still stands

>rand
>neocon
get the fuck out

Well it is

You forgot >COULD HAVE changed the political landscape

Anyways, Bernie snipped his own balls. Because of Trump.

Uhh they're the ones who actually make the laws. Did Obama's Imperial Presidency (tm) make you forget that?

rand is probably the second best republican next to the god emperor himself. It looks like Trump is working with him and Thomas Massie.

> Commie Jew
> Balls

Pick up

Pick one*

Too bad he's like 4 feet tall. Probably couldn't even reach the desk to present his proposal

Rand seems to be the only want not and paid for. He is starting to realize that his fellow republicans aren't thinking straight.

Trying to balance the budget at the moment would be catastrophic for the American economy, sending it deep into depression.

Rand 2024