TURN ON CNN

CNN JUST CONFIRMED THE STORY IS REAL. REEEEEEEEE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gu4rxGKeXVY&index=11&list=PLU12uITxBEPHSMyieyaCTm3Tug3B1x0by
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html
irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/the-kink-shaming-of-donald-trump-reeks-of-hypocrisy-1.2933217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=gu4rxGKeXVY&index=11&list=PLU12uITxBEPHSMyieyaCTm3Tug3B1x0by

Thanks Leaf forgot link.

So what? He fucked hookers and watched them piss all over themselves?

Libtards fuck animals eat shit, go full homo, have russian roulette with HIV+ individuals etc?

to be honest its much ado about nothing.

>This is the last of CNN. This is dying animal releasing last cries, its done. This is last pathetic attempt by (((them))) to cause a civil unrest and weaken USA.

Clapper confirmed it was discussed with Trump, but I guess that's fake news too

Holy gay it's nothing!

Literally nothing on the front of CNN or on TV fucking ignore this garbage bait

>CNN's last, desperate attempt to save their image before falling into the Trump abyss

I expected them to go out kicking and screaming. Liberals are children mentally and have no sense of grace when losing.

Not working. Trump will use this to kill the Russian hacking narrative, bring the media and intelligence communites to heel and send John McCain back to fetching earmarks for his wealthy Arizona buddies.

utter shit

>we did hard work I swear!!!
lol get fucked faggots

Trump claims he engineered the whole report as a sting to uncover leaks.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html

OH GOD YESSS!

My bad; this was another intel briefing

How does briefing Trump prove anything is real?

NIGGERS

The CIA just met with Trump and appologized, it's all over for the leakers and CNN

>CNN
>believable

Pick one OP

more believable than a man who is literally a walking contradiction

> He forgets how Republishits acted for the last 8 years

Fuck I dunno what to believe pol. All the normals on Faceberg are talking about this. Did it happen or did it not happen??

Jesus Christ I'd never have guessed.

It's called information warfare.

>CAN THEY BE SUED?
>WILL THEY BE SUED?

>IF WE START READING ARTICLES ON BUZZFEED WILL TRUMP GET THAT MONEY WHEN HE SUES THEM?

>watching fake news

Obama?

This asshole is saying how can Trump deal with foreign issues and show info to allies with data that is being provided by the same people who he is denigrating.

>Trump won't clean house first

So, this is how CNN responds to being calledf fake news by the peotus? Two worry-warts fretting over nothing?

Its true Obama slept in a piss bed?

/ourguys/ defending blumpfs kinks here in Ireland

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/the-kink-shaming-of-donald-trump-reeks-of-hypocrisy-1.2933217

They even called out the feminist elite

>mfw Trump is Tyrion when he becomes hand of the king

Who the fuck is this big chinned semen demon?

You have to be kidding me. Nothing of this caliber happened under Obama. No riots in the streets, no fake news about raping/pissing on underage kids. No constant references to Hitler. You need to kill yourself if you think Conservatives have EVER in the history of this country behaved the way that the liberals here have acted since November 8th.

>THE STORY
Which one?
The one about CNN being sued for libel?

>how can Trump deal with foreign issues with data provided by the same people he is denigrating
I saw a PBS pundit talking this line last Friday; he said "Trump has to be careful working with the intel community; they leak."
Well intel community is allready leaking, and who doesn't think Trump will stop it up. In fact, he claims to have already run a sting to out leaks.

My feeling is Trump is going to use this whole episode to weaken the Russian hacking narrative, media, intel and John McCain all in one fell swoop.

Keep telling yourself that, comrade. You just need to stop heading off to your hugbox Breitbart or InfoWars for a change.

proofs?

>He forgets how libtards acted always

Jaymie Leno

>CNN
>confirmed
nice one

>literal riots day after Trump was elected
No Republican burned down poor Apu's gas station when Obongo won

This we are in the first information war, everything else was just a warm up or prelude.

PEE IN BED

Nigger you need to provide proof.

Why use memes for evil?

FAKE NEWS

Oy vey!

Hello

I don't really see why it matters what your president elect may or may not choose to do in his free time. I mean does it effect his capability to perform his upcoming role in any way?

I'd honestly not care if one of my politicians got caught fucking a penguin while getting pegged from behind by the ghost of Thatcher, so long as it happened in his own time not during business hours and didn't detract from his ability to do his job. In fact, I'd probably admire him for daring to go where no man had gone before.

Chin tendo. Tin dondo brendy

What did they confirm exactly?

But that's thinking like a rational person, not a liberal. Liberals need to control every little bit of your life.

this post is so bad it violates the NAP

The fucking audacity to sit there and spit out such total bullshit, making themselves out to be real journalists when they are so obviously promoting total shit that is unsubstantiated.

I cant wait until these idiots fall who think it's their right to tell people what to think.

FUCKING TRASH

>CNN

Fake news

bumping obvious fake shill thread so that other shills can see it, get excited, come in here, and be disappointed. It's like election night all over again.

That the leaked documents are what Trump was briefed about last Friday. That they existed, but still not vetted.

>you have to talk to the people
>stop tweeting!

not taking any chances

Ok retard. Let me know when Republicans kidnap a mentally retarded kid, torture him, and make him say I HATE BLACK PEOPLE AND LOVE WHITE PEOPLE. I'll be waiting.

>CNN real

w

wow the Jewish establishment is going full retard in a last ditch effort to stop or disrupt Trump's presidency.

Who'd have ever thought this was going to happen?

This is false, multiple organizations and journalists have condemned the irresponsible journalism and unsubstantiated claims.

WTF are they even attempting to convey?
Sounds like complete talk
>Yea buzzfeeds article is fake but something something conflation

I still don't get what happened. The CIA likes to play with piss?

This a violation of the NAP, therefore it doesn't work.

Watching these guys play dumb (maybe playing) and their indignant pain is too much for me. I'm going back to my bootlegs.

>Don "maybe a black hole is responsible for missing aircraft" Lemon.

This is getting ridiculous.

Trump is going to go Hulkamaniac on Buzzfeed.

Whats ironic is tweeting IS directly talking unfiltered to the people. CNN and others can and have taken words and phrases out of context and presented it in whatever way they wanted.

Fuck off

>turn on cnn
rape yourself, faggot.

Dare you enter Trump's magical realm?

lol

cnn digging a deeper hole!

this is going even better than expected, they know they're finished so they're going to just go completely insane for us this next week and change, we will see every fucking thing from them and obama will just let them work against the public good, which is a violation of their fcc licenses

they are going to have their broadcast license revoked. not suspended, revoked.

>"turn on cnn"

you dumb fucking shills just don't learn

>not posting pic related
Doing it wrong.

>trust us, we have a picture of highlighted words

As pathetic as waging war against a cartoon frog.

Fox said that the fucking Intel faggots spoke with Trump and said that paper didn't come from them, and also said it was fake. CNN again, with nothing.

Ted Turner about to get rekt

clapper confirmed that the intelligence community had seen the fake intel and that it was shown to obama and trump. he also confirmed that the fake intel was not a product of the US intel community.

CNN is spinning so violently right now... saying that clapper confirming that the fake intel exists and has been seen by obama and trump validates their decision to make a story out of it.

Shame upon you, I sage this

Fuarkin Cunts

poop

Jesus, this is starting to get ridiculous

Really ridiculous.

>engineered the whole report

how fucking dumb are you

>implying you have any power over immunity cat

Just in case

Yeah CNN. The original fake news network.

I am betting his wife is a dominatrix in the Eastern European style and likes to pour her champagne down his throat while he's chained to a queening stool. Or maybe he goes on a sex swing and gets his anus filled with golden water.

God damn it, I don't usually respond to this nonsense, but I'm not willing to take the chance on this one.

ok

Not like this