When do men hit their wall?

We all know most women flame out by 30. How long does the average man have to be fuckable, assuming he has an average to fuckable face and takes care of his body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCNwQLP4Cxo
lmgtfy.com/?q=david beckham
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like 65

Just when old age really starts doing numbers on you

40, and slightly beyond that

depends, but for most 65-75

Not true, I have 40 yo friends that are fucking 18-20 yo's. It might be the money, but they are still getting some

Men get more attractive as they age, not less, as long as they are not cucks.

I'm 30 now and I get more attention from young bitches than ever.

And no, I don't have shit for money.

totally depends on how fit they have been across their life, especially up to the mid-30s when testosterone decline begins

His fat ugly wife is from my town and I have to deal with her dad a lot. He is still weird dude, but very pro trump.

keks to you
im 36 and no girl wants to be near me
not even for free drinks if i offered

Are you implying 40 yo women can't fuck 20 yo men? They don't even need money

Around the time you have trouble with the salute

moot pls

haha yes they would need a lot of money

Yeah but the men who fuck old ladies have issues. I would know, I fuck cougars. I got a mommy fetish.

IDK, I guess they could. I know when I was 20 I wasn't going to fuck no 40 yo

If you have money, you never hit the wall

If you work out and groom properly, 50

You never hit a wall. You just learn that being a asshole is bad.

Worrying about being 'fuckable' in the eyes of women before you're even 30 is a fools game. You're playing into the pussy power.

My question was about people hitting the wall, not about people who were born stuck to the wall

So you'd fuck amy schumer or Meryl Streep?

Old fuck here. Age doesn't mean shit to women. If they think you have status/money etc they'll throw their legs open at any age.

Most of these mother fuck were raised by single mothers and no dads in the picture

rare rareRARE

Just bizarre conjecture. I grew up in a stable home with both parents.

feels good tbqhonest.

I'd fuck Meryl Streep.

There is no limit if you have money, but if it's pure physical attraction from women, probably 55-60, assuming you/re on TRT when your levels start dropping at a certain age

Now I have to make a meme with the phrase

"Pu....pu...pussy power! "

For the money or for the mayonnaise?

Of course. Even at 30, just having a career and not living at home is 1000%better than most of the 18-25yo boys going after girls that age.

It' was around 53 for me, I could probably get it all back for a few years if I tried; workout; even lift.

I'm 56 and still feel like a Sup Forumsack kid

40 look maybe 30-32. Last two girlfriends were 18-20 (7.5-8/10). Not rich, not fat but not /fit/ either.

what's the mayonnaise?

Men is not fully evolved until they hit 25+, so i guess they have their prime in their 30s. At least i hope, im 28 and currently in a crisis lol

>How long does the average man have to be fuckable,
let me tell you about real men.

Even if we hit the wall we're still great for the most part. We need 5 minutes to get into a Tux. We need a 5 minutes shower and a deep shave with the best cologne and we are ready to find trouble.......And we do. Thats why were fucking awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCNwQLP4Cxo

It becomes harder to maintain around 35, but still doable. Add money and fitness and i'd say about 55-60 because that's when your bones and body starts to physically deteriorate past the point that fitness or good living can compensate.

That being said i also think women can age gracefully if they transition to classy elegance in their 40s rather than pure hotness of the 20-30 range.

Forgot picture

Visually there is barely any difference from 25-30

>what's the mayonnaise?
that infected moist puddle of goo between her legs, I bet you could fit the twin towers in that meat canyon

I am 54 and pulling tail left and right.
>Now if only I could keep mah dick hard...

I don't know but these guys will never hit their wall.

When they give up.

Even if you're 100, you can still be a cool cunt. pulling strings, playing the game.

Power and wealth are age irrelevant.

Most men peak in high school.

>> /r9k

I'll always be grateful for their phone call which saved Europe

I think the wall hit them

VERY few 40 year old women are hot enough to want to fuck.

The fell down the ugly tree, hit every branch in the plunge, then climbed back up for more....still get more pussy then I do

we're not fucking rare

we're well done

they hit it so hard they still have oedema all over they face

They transcend anywalls, It's 4D for them.

t.someone who just took the bogpill

men peak from 33-36

and if you take care of your self will look good well into your 60's

but like a dog once old age comes, it comes fast!

Most men hit their wall in college.

Lets be honest faggots. Most guys are disgusting slobs who dress like shit and completely let themselves go. Im laughing at the fact that there are probably guys in this thread who joke about women looking like shit in their 30s when they themselves have looked like shit their entire life.

Who cares about scoring some gash? I can pay for that, thanks.

The real question is when does a man hit the wall in terms of his ability to start a family. Now that's a question Sup Forums ought to be asking.

>implying the army of kek isn't fit and fresh?

Nah I don't doubt you. Luckly for any fat fucks here, most men can unfuck their shit, women, not so much.

is fucking cougars fun user

i have mommy issues too

any tips

2nd best Bond after Connery. Men become old and distinguished at 50-55.

>implying man is an object

only sexy mommys though

I'm talking about men

50s usually

Into your 70s if you have sufficient wealth and power

Getting fat doesnt = hitting your wall. Also my question pertains to guys who are 7/10s or higher.

Also, who gives a shit if uggos bash other uggos? Are ugly people blind?

Post more

>Be black
>It doesn't crack

I'll look like I'm in my mid-30s until I'm in my mid 50s.

Too bad I'll always be a nigger.

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS
FUUU

>implying fatties ever unfuck their shit

they are fat and gross because they have no willpower.

fuck for 63 he looks fine

i'd say 45 for your average celeb

Women 30-40

Hey nice quintupples brah

10/10 masculine features

She's Annie Clark from St. Vincent. Her music is ok and I like to pretend she's a hot single mom who teaches guitar to pay the rent, and sometimes she lets the good boys lick her toesies when they get the chords correct.

Once you are about 38 young women look straight through you.

>How long does the average man have to be fuckable

Until he makes less than 200k a year

Kek loves you.

It is fun.

I imagine.

i finally get it now
kek is a kind god

lmgtfy.com/?q=david beckham

Depends on your gene's and how well you eat.

oh come on

why do gets always go to the freaks and degenerates

Gr8 feet

This.

If he has kept himself in shape and not lived too hard then 75. Otherwise, most hit around 65. Unless of course they go Charlie Sheen hard then it's more like 50.

It depends, men and women are different.

A woman's worth is inherently based on her ability to produce children. Even if she remains childless for her entire life, it's that potential which gives her value. We all understand this fact at least on a primal level. It's the same level that is turned on by a 25 year old, but turned off by a 35 year old. "The wall" is just a polite way of saying "drop in fertility". Human males are evolved to recognize it.

A man's worth is based on the resources available to him (these can be almost anything (skills, experience, money, food, shelter, transportation, protection, connections, etc). A man's resources typically start low and increase with age. So at 20, he has barely enough to provide for himself. At 30, he's living comfortably. At 40 he has enough to support a family, and so on. A man's virility remains steady for most of his life, easily into his 50's or beyond.

To give a more useful answer, let's take into account the rule-of-thumb for age gaps in relationships:
>(acceptable age of the younger partner = 1/2 the age of the older partner + 7 years)
Let us assume that you have taken care of yourself physically, socially and professionally, so you are thoroughly appealing to the opposite sex.
Let us assume that a woman over 30 is of no interest to you because she has "hit the wall"
30 = 1/2 (your max age) + 7
(your max age) = 46

>implying Big Boss's corpse doesn't get more pussy in a week than you will your entire life

Once it's completed next year, I guess.

Ah i like this in denial island nigger.

>Post more
>I like to pretend she's a hot single mom who teaches guitar to pay the rent

You two cuckshills need to fuck off from this board

Ignore the truth at your peril.
You look really old to a 19-22 year old and are not marriage material for a 28-30 year old or hot enough for a easy lay when they have thier pick

First time in my life I have given a shit about Craig Ferguson's opinion.

At least ur not a half breed mulatto scum.

I look like kid from house party and I know my shit is gonna crack.

36, noticed the same thing. Never was very good with women. Being a 5'7" manlet made it worse. Stayed fit but just never got a second glance. Once I turned thirty though I noticed I was getting a lot of attention from girls in their early to mid 20's, even a few teens. Said fuck it and went with it. Still fit, grew copper colored beard out but not to hipster douche length and shaved balding head. I'm not rolling in pussy but I'm also not wanting like I did in my younger years. Best part is the women my age who shot me down in the day are crazy jealous and super bitter about it.

This is nonsense no women wants a 65 year old father for thier 15 year old kid which is what happened when you become a father at age 50.

Even fucking bums look like silver foxes after a shave and a shower. Women are attracted to masculine features. These features accumulate naturally over time with daily stress and toil, providing you aren't deliberately feminizing yourself.

Yeah, but Sean Connery had it till his mid-late 70s. That man truly was a marvel back then.

Don't act like you're not a bunch of fucking niggers too, Jamal.

True, Fat fucks will be fat fucks
Stoners will be stoners

I do think there are fat men out there who still haven't had their ass kicked into gear.

lmao based.

early 40's with outliers all the way up to the 70's depending on if they keep in shape,have money, are handsome, etc.

Win a powerball drawing like I did and you will have all the pussy you want.

Amazing how suddenly all your old girlfriends from years ago are friend requesting you on jewbook.

speak for yourself

>nasty deep under eye wrinkles at 27 due to cigs and booze dosing for a decade, and walking outside most days

Gonna look like shit in 10 years, I've accepted it.

Can I have some money