S

S

S

P

Press R for day of the RAKE

R

P

HAHAHAHA

If we annex Canada will the leaf problem go away?

Press G to shoah all Canadians

Do you really think this story is going to stop us? You know no one will remember this a week from now. They WILL remember the disgusting feeling they got reading it tho, everytime they hear the word TRUMP.
Buzzfeed will not get sued as what they did was not defamation. They simply showed the public the documents GOVERNMENT INTELLIGENCE thought were credible. Fuck you're pathetic. Buzzfeed will ne fine. The left will be fine. Give us a week.

Kek, destroy this failing pile of garbage that is buzzfeed

If digits buzzfeed dies this year

S

G

Dogfuckers belong in an oven.

of course it's a faggot leaf. Rip in hell buzzfeed

S
P

S

This is actually funny, admit it guys.

>implying i'd visit their grave

But Wilson said he DID NOT think they were credible.

S

S. Hope they get shreked hard

GSPR
F

why? I am grateful about what they did. it helped discredit the desperate attempts to delegitimize Trump's presidency

S

R (sacrifices have to be made)

S

S good riddance pieces of shite I fucking hated you

S

S

S

S

S

shop.buzzfeed.com/collections/garbage

>mfw Buzzfeed thinks they have journalists

Your a real Twat Aint Ya? I hope someone pisses in your Timmies. And your Ski Doos Track breaks. I hope the Ice your on Breaks, freeze ya Bastard.
May a Moose shit on your car, while your in it. Hope your hockey stick breaks.
Hope your Maple syrup has bark in it.
if ya live in Ontario, hope your married to Wynne.

S

S

Poo

No, we need to deport Canadians to Mexico.

S

s

S

You toliet paper degree journalists will finally be homeless, and rightfully so.

S

Are those really leaf to leaf insults?

S.

S

S

S

I don't know why people are acting like Buzzfeed fucked up here and lost a ton of credibility. Buzzfeed had no credibility to begin with. Buzzfeed has never been a bastion of journalistic integrity. Buzzfeed has always been about dumb, shitty clickbait. Them posting piss fanfics about Trump is just them giving their readers exactly what the expect and want from Buzzfeed. If anything, Buzzfeed walks away from this with a ton of money from all that delicious ad revenue.

That's not to say Trump also wins from this. On the contrary, Trump is the biggest winner in all of this, because this successfully paints his detractors as crazy idiots who don't need to be taken seriously, because the story itself is so ridiculous that not even the stupidest of people could take it seriously, especially when it lacks any evidence or proof. The same thing happened with Obama and the whole birther thing. In fact, I would not be surprised if Trump himself didn't leak this story to Buzzfeed knowing they'd publish it for clicks, thus creating a shield for himself (and also distracting the public from whatever he's doing right now).

Long story short, Buzzfeed got clicks and didn't lose any journalistic integrity because they never had it, and Trump has made his opponents look like fools and has deflated any future criticisms they will have by tricking them with an outlandish story.

This, sadly, isn't going to kill them. Not getting sued, and nobody reading them cared about integrity in the first place.

This will fade into obscurity just like the fact that Wikileaks basically confirmed they were shilling for Hill and no one cared.

>You toliet paper degree journalists will finally be homeless, and rightfully so.
This

The Fourth Estate (ggogle it, kids) is going to be schooled on their original purpose: keep a close eye on the ruling class and tell the citizens what they're up to.

He was Boss Applesauce today. I couldn't be more proud of a guy I voted for

S

S

S

S

s

Jesus Christ man, you're making us all look back. Fucking cuck, if I ever find you I'll skull fuck your mom and rape your eye holes with a fork.

Fuck BuzzFeed
Fuck CNN
Fuck all libtards
Fuck Trudeau

Hail Trump

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

S

s