If you were W on 9/11, would you order an air intercept/downing of the airliners?

If you were W on 9/11, would you order an air intercept/downing of the airliners?

i'd just watch it happen

He already knew what was going to happen and why it needed to. Why would he stop it?

jews

I'd demo building 7 and ask for insurance to pay out

Yeah, but if you weren't all NWO and shit, what would YOU do? See, this guy's answer is sadistic, but at least it answered my question. Plus xhe got digits.

I would, just like he did

He did. Flight 93 was shot down by an A10 Warthog. The lets roll story is bullshit.

Fpbp

He did tho.

There were missile launchers on top of the white house that day, so he was prepared for them to shoot them down.

it is the right thing to do

i would have ordered every airliner shot down, including those not in US airspace.

fourth post best post

In February of 2002 Silverstein Properties won $861 million from Industrial Risk Insurers to rebuild on the site of WTC 7. Silverstein Properties' estimated investment in WTC 7 was $386 million. So: This building's collapse resulted in a profit of about $500 million

He did order one of the Pennsylvania plane. Rumsfeld let it slip in a news conference. That fucker was shot down. The passengers didn't crash it. The theory is that it was the one headed for the U.S. Capitol or the White House. They (retroactively) judged it a threat to national security and the civvies were collateral damage. It's a tough world.

>implying there were planes

Very successful psyop. Take the noplane pill user.

why does that plane look photoshopped

How else were they going to hide the ongoing wall street fraud investigations and all that missing money?

Of course he was going to let it happen

the holograms/directed energy weapons thing is the least credible of the conspiracy theories.

get on the controlled demolition or "they knew in advance and did nothing" trains, the only conspiracy theories with credibility.

9/11 was a nuclear attack

if i were W, i would have read my fucking pdb warning me of the attack

I'd tell Jeb to stop training the pilots.

If I were W... I would have done it the same way he did. His ex-CIA friends got rich. Go look at the atock market the entire three days becore 9/11.

I'd call Chuck Norris

Yes, and then:
>shoot the Saudi royals still in the country
>nuke Mecca and Medina
>get congress to declare war
>put economy on war footing
>draft everyone between 18-50
>draft dodgers get shot
>full scale invasion of what's left of Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran
>liberal use of tac-nukes and nerve gas
>bar the media and implement lex talonis in all occupied areas
>the war is not over until ALL resistance is quelled
>when it is over we leave friendly compliant governments behind like we did at end of WW2

>all that war effort from a country in economic collapse because the saudis torched the refineries and caused a massive oil shock day one

Yes. Anyone who wouldn't lacks the spine to be an effective leader.

Definitely, shoot them down, blame the hijackers by saying they detonated bombs on board.

I guess it's easy to say this after the attack already happened, it would be difficult to predict whether they could truly do the damage they did, but the clear choice in hindsight is to down the planes.

in a perfect world, in a perfect world....

but we live in a world of cucks, so "human rights" must be respected, etc.

Fuck yes. The moment it became clear what was going on. I still have my suspicions that's precisely what Cheney did with 93, and the heroic takedown by passengers was merely a feel-good spin on one fuck of a shitty day. It was certainly mythologized. I'm fine with that. If I was on the plane in question, I'd be praying for a friendly fire finale.