>Be me
>married at 25 when I was still in Navy
>wife is Nurse Practitioner, makes good money
>we saved and lived well
>had a kid and I got out of Navy
>go to school full time and stay home with kid
>immediately start going into debt
>wife can't stop buying shit on Amazon daily
> $200+ grocery bills because she refuses to eat anything less than premiere brand name food
>new truck
>needs a 5 bedroom house with a mortgage of $2000 a month
>her and her mom won't stop buying baby shit, we have enough toys and under 1 year old clothes for like 10 kids

We now have $30k in credit card debt, $18k left on the truck and $260k left on the house. She is in the red at the start of every month and we have no savings, all of mine are gone. Now besides her inability to stop blowing money...

>wife comes home from work tired and grumpy
>rarely ever cooks or helps with dishes(understandable I guess)
>never helps with the laundry despite 90% of it being hers
>never helps me clean up
>doesn't exercise, is getting fat
>gets mad I can't keep the house clean and tidy everyday while watching a 2 year old, doing school work and running a small business to crawl out of debt.

The cherry on top is she is pregnant again. Yippie ki yay motherfucker. Why are women so fucking awful? She says she is soo miserable not being a stay at home mom, but all she fucking does is work 40 hours a week, come home to a cooked meal in a usually tidy house, play with the baby and watch TV, or she goes out with her friends or mom to do whatever gump ass activites white conservative southern women do. Womens suffrage was a mistake.

A huge part of this problem OP was you as well. You didn't actually get into her for her bullshit. You just let it slide. Thats pretty much lazy man.

I think its too late for you to consider going back and actually fixing it now.

Your life sounds like my nightmare m8. Hope things turn out well for you.

stop spending so much holy fuck

i wish you the best though

>Worrying this much about "women" and not your own woman

time to see the forest for the trees my man lel

Sorry dude

Nurse practitioners make close to six figures. Your wife is a financially illiterate cunt, but you're kind of fucked since you didn't train her to essentially give all her money to you.

Wait for the divorce. Then you are really fucked. When you two split, you are going to pay her $1000/month for each of those kids, lose your house and all belongings, and 100% of that debt is going to you.

>he fell for the marriage meme.

Dude you know us bloods have to wait for the next generation.

If I'm getting married ever, it'll be with someone much younger. Being how my generation is trash. And that's only if the next generation has been cleaned up.

>having a working wife
>letting your wife have access to money outside a basic allowance
>being this much of a pussy

You're not wrong, but the fact I have to tell a grown adult "OK dear your spending is out of control, stop buying dumb shit beyond our means" just shows how awful women are. I didn't even know until it was out of control, one day a card I never use is hitting $15k+.

It doesn't help the Navy jobbed me out of $3k, an old community college basically scammed me for $3k, a lease I turned in over mileage cost me a cool $2k and then some bullshit with speeding tickets blasted away another $1300. I fucking hate my life sometimes.

Women aren't awful, your wife is.

Your shit taste in women did this.

Stop blaming all women for your fat pig of a wife.

This. Just watch american beauty or look up the red pill for marriage.

>2015 + 2
>getting married
I will never marry, women have become too degenerate because of feminism

>white conservative southern women
Gee, I wonder where everything went so wrong.

Let me guess she's average white woman right? My wife is half Japanese we happily married with 3 kids. Your a great guy and great father keep it up do your business crush shit daily. You can do it on kek we trust shadily bro!

>>married at 25 when I was still in Navy
>>wife can't stop buying shit on Amazon daily
>we have no savings, all of mine are gone
>The cherry on top is she is pregnant again.

All this shit sounds like your failure as a man to put your foot down. Being a stay at home dad and homemaker is fine but never forget that most women are inferior to most men, and keeping them in line is your job.

>wife is Nurse
So you married a Viking Larper.

This happened because you're a fucking beta OP. That could be excused if you were on /r/relationships, but you're on Sup Forums. You should know better.

Don't stand for her shit.

You're a cuck

You say that but you'll want to have kids when that red pill hits, as I said, we have to craft a new generation of younger women who reject that shit, or look to russia. We should not reward any slags or sluts with money or attention. One that starts, they'll change.

This is my parents, except they both got married again, divorced again and now both live with gf/bf's they don't really like but don't want to feel lonely.

>just shows how awful women are

Nah bro, just goes to show how weak your hand is at present. Which women require. And always have required.

>Navy
>won't check pig wife and dumb cunt-in-law

You did it wrong. When the kids turn 18 you need to kill yourself.

hahaha

sucker.

bonus: everyone knows the kids isnt yours. you are just too blind with love to see, sucker.

Jesus christ, all of you are so fucked up. My parents have been married since high school and run their finances like a Swiss watch. What the fuck is wrong with other people, I swear man.

A FUCKING LEAF

Stop busting loads in her cunt. Make her swallow it, until she's your bitch, instead of you being her bitch which is what things sound like right now

I feel ya brah, my parents are pretty much the same. Amazing people. love them.

I fucking hate being a stay at home dad. I want to work but I have two years of school left. Running a business selling used video games and random import shit is lots of work for not a ton of money, but I can do it from home atleast.

Are there truly good women out there though? There must be, yet I do not see them. I consider myself of inferior genetics anyway

There's something extremely abhorrent about a person who has an insatiable compulsion to, not only spend money, but to spend money on trivial garbage, things people should never consider coveting.

Sorry OP but your wife is subhuman and beastly, destined to live the life of a materialistic groveler.

The only advice I would give you mate is to just leave. Thats all I can say and read into things a bit more before it escalates to this shit show

>half Japanese

That's code for "half shitty Asian."

But all Asians are shit in some way. Japanese are betas, Malaysians buy into Islam, Singaporeans are gold-diggers, Koreans are plastic, Taiwanese and anything browner than them are island chimps, Chinese aren't human.

>look to Russia

You're going to get screwed, you moron.

You sound like a beta cuck, ungrateful sack of shit.

Be thankful you were allowed to breed, you stay at home mother.

Be a man.

thank you for this wisdom, not necessarily anything i didn't know, my mom is the same way.

stronghand your wife it's that simple lad

Lol like it was his kid at the beginning

this
also this
>It doesn't help the Navy jobbed me out of $3k, an old community college basically scammed me for $3k, a lease I turned in over mileage cost me a cool $2k and then some bullshit with speeding tickets blasted away another $1300. I fucking hate my life sometimes.

if you get fucked once maybe it was bad luck, but if you keep getting fucked then baby you're probably retarded

Agreed . All asians are swine

>All this shit sounds like your failure as a man to put your foot down. Being a stay at home dad and homemaker is fine but never forget that most women are inferior to most men, and keeping them in line is your job.

Yeah, because she wouldn't just decide to divorce him and make his life way more miserable. I'm sick of all the "just man up" replies to these situations. The system is broken and telling him to get all alpha about it could push him from the pan into the fire.

Unfortunately in the US today, the moment you say I do you give up the vast majority of control over your life. Maybe she'll turn out okay, or maybe she'll ruin your life.

You need to show your wife who is the man here

sounds like it's all your fault desu

>I fucking hate being a stay at home dad.
Your fault for getting your wife pregnant.
> I want to work but I have two years of school left.
Shoulda waited to have kids then.
>Running a business selling used video games and random import shit is lots of work for not a ton of money, but I can do it from home atleast.
And then she demands you give her your profits to pay for something stupid and you roll over like a good boy.
I wonder how long before she approaches you about having an open marriage, and you accept because you're a pushover. Then she starts getting railed by a coworker that she was probably already banging long before you even asked, and you can't get any because you're stuck at home.

>getting married
>the current year
Kids probably not even yours, cuck. Get a paternity test on both and cross your fingers.

>waaahhh i got to reproduce, the thing that 99% of the people on this site will never be able to do!!!!!

gtfo you normie nigger

Well yes, that's a strong possibility to

Holy shit you're a fucking cuck faggot. Why isn't the mother raising the child? If you don't want shit to go bad, you have to take charge. You fucked up by not being he provider, fucking faggot.

"Daddy said, son, you better see the world
I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to leave
But remember one thing, don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread
So I got out"

This problem is as old as currency

you should've married a liberal woman who busts her ass everyday to bring home the bacon together like mine.

>is getting fat

Well there' one plot hole in the story

Look I know I am a fuck up, I am a literal HS drop out that is getting his bachelors in nursing at 30 years old. I bury my head in the sand, avoid confrontation and don't bury my heel when it comes to my wifes shit. When I do get mad I rage out and make everything worse.

I am trying to stop being a fuck up, but its tough when I have to stop two fucking people from fucking up at the same time.

So do you live in bumfuck nowhere or earn a shit load of money? Most people can't support a family and own a house in/near a city on one wage.

No, it seems like he is the NEET here. A NP is making a fuckload and she will probably be paying him alimony.

get a job ya useless piece of shit stop living off a woman

You think that's bad wait until the kid comes out with kinky hair and huge lips.....

Dayum nigga, get ur woman under control.

Dude, stop being a faggot and put you foot down. Be the change you want to see, fucking faggot. Take the lead, be the provider and put her in her place.

You're not that much of a fuckup bro I know 30 year olds that still live at home and wait tables for a living. You're just living the married life.

>divorce him and make his life way more miserable.
How's that? She's the breadwinner. If there's any alimony at all, it'd be from her. His current situation is already shitty, she spends and spends and he's stuck at home and in school, any money he makes goes to her moneyhole anyway. Divorce wouldn't be as good as being single or childless, but the worst that can really happen is lose custody of kids and have to pay child support.
> I'm sick of all the "just man up" replies to these situations. The system is broken and telling him to get all alpha about it could push him from the pan into the fire.
He should've been alpha before he put himself in this deep hole.
>Unfortunately in the US today, the moment you say I do you give up the vast majority of control over your life. Maybe she'll turn out okay, or maybe she'll ruin your life.
That's why you don't rush into marriage and kids. 5 years at the minimum before marriage.

I hope she's not racking up credit on a joint account. First step would be to get out of any joint account stuff.

>before you even asked,
before SHE even asked*

holy fuck cunt im raising a kid in a 1 bedroom apartment stay at home wife while on welfare and 700e a month and doing ok
why spend so much?
stop spending.
faggot

moor?

First off, move away from your mother in-law.
Get as far as you can.
If you see an imminent divorce coming from a mile away, which already seems inevitable, make the attempt to get rid of all of your financial wealth and your job if possible.

When you go to court, the family court will select the person who makes the most to act as the cuck for the court

If wife makes more money than you, it is a 70% chance that you will get away with the kids and without having to pay alimony. If she makes a ton of money, then there is a chance that SHE will have to pay YOU alimony.

I wouldn't count on this marrairage sustaining for much longer, unless of course your wife enjoys the idea of living in a box with you on the side of the road. Even then, Im sure she will ditch you in favor of the next man who can pay for all of her shit

1. you're a little bitch who lacks a spine and you never acted like a HUSBAND, which means that SHE is the de facto man of the house.
2. this has nothing to do with politics. time for you to fuck off and deal with your impotent rage elsewhere, shit head.

>Be thankful you were allowed to breed, you stay at home mother.
At the very least, this. Assuming you're the father of these kids (which is certainly possible) you've been more successful reproduction-wise than most people here and can now kys or become a child-support fugitive, having fulfilled your genetic prerogative. I'm sure that's small comfort, though

fucked either way, lest I hear from my russian bros, with russian women, they're no bullshit, if they want your money, they'll tell you.

when I mean russian, I mean the east of europe also.

>Not encouraging him to work on the marriage

Good goy, faggot.

Your fault for getting married, retard

/r/TheRedPill/

Go here, and lurk.

It aint often, but sometimes I'm glad im a homo.
Good luck user

wrong

>to do whatever gump ass activites

I'm glad I stuck with it that far.
Toppest kek.

>which means that SHE is the de facto man of the house.
Also a woman will hate you with the fury of 1000 suns if you allow her to do this. Most men who get plundered at divorce court were actually pretty giving and sensitive during the marriage

>"working" on a marriage

Biggest fucking meme I've ever heard of

You can NOT negotiate attraction to a person

And once a woman loses her respect for you, you'll NEVER see it again

Go ahead, make a counselor rich

should have gone MGTOW, bro

There are so many women today that are truly unreasonable idiots. If she hasn't realized that accumulating debt from frivolous spending is bad then she probably won't learn now.

OP answer the question: is she accumulating debt on her own card or on a shared account? Keep the finances separate.

Fuggg I think I know you, do you live in washington?

Should have put a bitch in her place f a m

dat pic

stay classy pol

>all that horse shit

I didn't say "negotiate" or recommend counseling, faggot. He needs to resolve it like people did back in the day, but to so that first, you need to establish you are the man of the house. He failed by being a beta and making the women the provider, it's a crutch but it can still be salvageable. Destroying a atomic family plays right into jew hands.

Your Russian bros, as in, that one guy with a weird accent you play League with?

You have to have a certain amount of control over your relationship and your partner; and in your instance, you failed. Why would she accept a "no" on the petty spending when you didn't say no to the truck and house you didn't need?

Suck shit cunt, you married a fucking idiot. JUST LIKE YOU!!!

Should've went MGTOW

Like this guy said , Women were always like this, they just needed a strong man to keep them together.

Your faggot ass can't even handle a women, that's your real problem here

Broke wife = Happy life. You fucked up mate.

>her and her mom won't stop buying baby shit, we have enough toys and under 1 year old clothes for like 10 kids

Don't you have friends with children? When my own kids were born, we had so much clothing and other baby crap dumped on us we'd never think of buying more. We've only ever used a fifth of it. My daughter is 3 and has thirty pairs of shoes and boots. Bags of the damned things in the garage.

In any case, best of luck with the family.

>Getting married while in the navy
>Not staying in the navy for those sweet bennies
Suck it up, buttercup. Get a job and make her ass stay at home.
Take all the cards away from her!
You could also remove card info from all the websites she uses to buy shit. Tell her that you are no longer allowing her to buy useless shit.
Own up, be a fucking man, and from now on NEVER compromise with her. It was her recklessness that put you both in debt, make sure she gets hit with that and that she understands that she is being punished for being a stupid bitch.
I wish you the best, user. ^_^

I can't get a job that won't have the entire paycheck go straight into daycare. I would be working so my kid can be raised by other people, thats it.

>Girls at work "user why don't you have a girlfriend/why aren't you married?"
>Me "Just haven't found the right one"
>Translation: Millinnelial women are garbage tier people worthy only of a quick pump and dump, the future mother of my children is still in middle/high school.
God bless Gen Z.

>the asian woman meme
kys fgt

Do what chinks and spics do, let the grandparents handle them for the day.

please pass the jelly

Shoulda married a white Mormon woman.

Ignore the fact that Mormonism is batshit insane, their women still behave, still like being homemakers.

>lease

You leased a car in your situation?

You're a fucking moron, mate.

It's not Woman's Suffrage.
It's Abortion & The Pill "My Body My Choice" Family and Baby Demonizing. It's 3rd & 4th Wave Feminism

Because my wife doesn't want to be looked down upon by cunty stay at home moms with rich husbands they cheat on. I blame her mom, but mostly blame her dad, who is a financial nazi which turned her into this neurotic freak when it comes to spending money, as he wouldn't even let them get cheese on their hamburgers at Mcdonalds.