Can somebody redpill me on Iran? Are they really as bad as they say?

Can somebody redpill me on Iran? Are they really as bad as they say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#searchresult
youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool People, terrible government.

Like the US and drugs.

They'd be based if they didn't fall for the Jizzlam meme.

grew up there till i was 13.. went through the iran iraq war.. ama

they're alright
thoughts on the old Shah?

>They'd be based if they didn't fall for the Jizzlam meme.
Islamic countries have the lowest crimes of all societies and are among the most stable.

They used to be aryan zoroastrians, but arabs invaded a few centuries ago and were like "hey, try our islam, it's like your shit but better" then beheaded a few iranians to prove it was better, and since then they've been the calmer side of islam, like indonesia, but they get poked too much and the US fiddled around with their government too much in the cold war and now they hate us for that. They also hate arabs for infecting them with islam and for being seen as dogs by arab fuckers who see themselves as the superior men.

>is a shia islamic dictator ship as bad as they say
almonds activated

This was my childhood friend and schoolmate since fifth grade

thanks to Iran he died in the Beirut barracks Bombing.

they just want to turn saudi arabia and israel to glass so that they can have undisputed control over the middle east and its oil industry. they don't give a shit about much else. not so bad.

>stable
Want to take a walk through turkey or syria right now? Or step into the southern philippines?

here is a comfy redpill on Iran

thank you based anons

fuck yeah, much preferable walking through iraq than the negro neighborhoods here, turkey is 100% safe as is almost all me countries that gangs don't rule streets.

better than what we have now, but he was kind of a douche as well. I was born on the day Iran went snackbar mode! So, i can't say from experience

Didn't know that Iranians were black

are you a devout Shia?

yea man that is terrible, but so is this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Iran is better than SA on all aspects so not sure why we can't just be friends.

hahahah No. I don't give a shit about religion. I always thought it was retarded. Non of my family is. They are all Muslim by Force... those who live there. The ones here are assimilated 100%

no Iran hates the Jews
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#searchresult

thats what grunts are for you retard: dying for israel

the best part is that it acutally WORKED. after that, reagan fled from the region. andn ow thanks to that Hezbollah/Iran were able to btfo america and israel and bring Christmas to the Christians of Aleppo.

This is what actual modern Crusaders do:
youtube.com/watch?v=rYiJF5OCgFQ&t=3s

>nQCPfVVQ
>iran wants to kill the west
>western goes to iran
>gets friends
>gets girls
WTF?! I thought they wanted to kill us!

Government != Society

More like the west is anti-iran and not iran is anti-west.

I've got a friend from Iran and he is happy to be in the USA for as long as possible

Pretty accurate. What happened to Iran should be seen as a cautionary tale of what happens when a society gets too wrapped up in the arts. Persian culture was great but they became too soft and were an easy target for conquest as a result. Now they've been infect with Islam which isn't natural for them. Eventually they'll work it out of their system but in the meantime they are unfortunately compromised.

Just watch this and make up your own mind

fuck off russian troll

USA government isn't "the west".

Trading oil in Euros makes the Fed cranky and invites a "police action". Just look at Saddam, Ghaddafi and Assad.

fuck off your friend had it coming: an awful death in the desert because he was too dumb to aspire to something better than being a bloodthirsty redneck religious piece of shit obsessed with power. you reap what you sow you fucking faggot

Did you know anyone who got gassed/had family members die? how did you get to u.s.?

you sign up for the marines and you know you are signing your life away, its not like the iranians shot down a civilian airliner on "accident" or something: Reagan was warned against putting put troops in Lebanon and proto-Hezbollah hit a military target to resist the quartering of foreign troops on their land. unfortunately it took 200 dead marines dying for israel for Reagan to get the message.

>Did you know anyone who got gassed/had family members die?

No, during the war Iraqi jets fucked up my neighborhood one day,... they hit a supermarket lol

I had family who lived here since the 50s all over the Us. My sister lived here and she requested a GC for me and it took years but me and my mom finally got here.

jesus Iran was so nice before the Islam cancer. what the fuck happened how did they give all that up??

Are you aware of the fact that you have to go back?

Are you talking about the Shah or the republic?

He was there as a UN peace keeper at the request of Lebanon.

The republic in general I guess, I know nothing about Iranian history honesty. Skimming some shit right now but idk what to look for

Rural people were still very religious. While urban iranians are party animals.

Mechanization of agriculture left rurals without jobs, who moved to cities, still without jobs, and saw how haram everything was.

Iranians had a US backed monarch pre 1979 (guess why?) under this they suffered almost NK like oppression which lead them to revolt towards a Muslim leader. From what Iranians tell me it was their only choice, is life better for them under the ayatollah? They say it's better from the old oppressive monarch but not great. Plus they are much happier their government is not a Puppet of the US.

They are an enemy nation.

They have killed and taken American hostages and should be annihilated.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are the cancer of the ME.

fuck off scholomo.

>From what Iranians tell me it was their only choice, is life better for them under the ayatollah?
>Iranian are cutting their hair short
>men wearing burkas in solidarity with women
>general civil disobedience of modesty laws
I'd say they are slowly realizing that the religious government is more oppressive than Shah was.

I pay my taxes bro... Productive member of society. If you didn't know, you'd think im some greek guy. ve done everything by the book. so.... not sure why you would think that.

shit flag with a pussy at the center

inb4 bait

>They have killed and taken American hostages and should be annihilated.
maybe should ally them then.

yeah should have been you

Despite having a malicious stance on homosexuals, Iran has the second highest sex change rate in the world, behind Thailand.

Not kidding.

Sunni Islam is usually supportive of monarchies and monarchies are useful to imperialists because then you need to only buy the loyalty of a small group to control the whole.

The Iranian revolution was a Shiite revolt, Shiite Islam is largely clan based and is more decentralized and "democratic" (not in the voting sense but in the small group level, bottom up decision making rather than top down autocracy). The exception is in times of war or revolution where powerful imams like Khomeini, al-Sadr, or the various Houthi imams become a Cincinnatus type dictator and unite the clans. Iran formed an Islamic republic which was successful at ending imperialism but the tradeoff was something like permanent revolution where a small group of Iranians controls the country.

Iran actually has a functioning democracy (compared to many other countries in the area which isn't much) but the ruling council can overrule the dictations of elected officials (some of them are puppets or only elected as they are useful to the council). Things like sanctions and threats by Israel actually pushes Iranians towards supporting the council as they believe they are under threat (and rightfully so). This is a cyclical process as the council becomes more hardened against Israel and Arabia and vice versa, it's all good business for Western and Arabian security and military groups as well as for Iranian supreme counselors.

Checked

Iran seems alright, as long as you don't openly show affection to Iranian women as that shit is crazy frowned upon there.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

India makes Iran look like fucking cloud ruler temple

>India
And you guys have a butthole on your flag.

Fuck off Ahmed. Iran is going to burn for being an Islamic cancer.

Donald isn't going to go soft on them like Obama

why does allah allow it?

>Fuck off Ahmed. Iran is going to burn for being an Islamic cancer.
kill yourself, I have no reason to hate Iran.

Just leave them alone. They're not going to 9/11 anyone. If they shout shit it's baseless. I don't know why anybody cares about them. Israel can defend itself with nukes if things ever come to it anyways. We have no business with them.

>Iran is going to burn for israel
good goy

Listening to Rex to day on the hill, it sounded like he probably wants to get that sweet oil. So, we are either going to be friends again since Trump wouldn't want to go to iran. he talks about not going to war left and right, and he also doesn't wanna go against putin, specially after all of what is happening. My 3c.

The US was stealing their oil and backing an oppressive regime so the people decided to side with the Islamists if it meant they were gone.

No, they're not. The western media demonizes them because they have not conformed to having a (((centralized bank))) such as the (((federal reserve))) in the US. Almost all countries have one but they do not.

Also, they have a lot of oil and they don't conform to the petrodollar system, which would mean only selling their oil in USD like other ME countries like Saudi and UAE do.

Remember, if it involves the middle east, always think oil. When you follow the oil, the US conflicts there make a lot more sense.

Why were they in Iran or the ME? Did they ever come to America and take hostages or attack anybody?

Have fun losing 10,000s of people and billions of dollars for no reason.

>106725673
I see no reason why we shouldn't be pro-iran.

> I have no reason to hate Iran

Of course you don't because you're an anti-American shill.

Can you Islamic shills fuck off? No one likes you.

>Of course you don't because you're an anti-American shill.
Fuck off kike, you don't decide what is pro-American, if we are pro-iran they can be our friends.

Yes but they have a guy like Mattis who was a big Iran hawk which got him kicked out by Obama.

Lots of people in the government really want to escalate with Iran and they have developed a habit under Obama of undermining him after he made decisions to de-escalate with Iran.

Trump will probably continue sanctions and rattle sabers at Iran because that will increase weapon sales and keep Israel happy.

>They have killed and taken American hostages and should be annihilated.
sounds like israel

we haven't even lost 10,000 people since we declared war on Islam over a decade ago.

Guess how many Muslims have been killed...

Also Iran has shitty fishing boats. We would obliterate them with Trump in office.

>Of course you don't because you're an anti-American shill.
Good goy or GTFO JIDF

> We are pro-iran
> We

Lol, sorry to burst your safe space bubble but Iran is hated among Americans and Donald Trump hates them.

Only a handful of autistic Sup Forums fags and iranian diaspora support Iran.

That was Iraq and Libya. Iran is much different. Millions of Iranians would be willing to die just to give Americans enough PTSD to run away.

Don't you have some glue to sniff or a bullet to get shot with?

I can see increased sanctions, but I really can't see full on war specially after saying he doesn't wanna get involved.

Interesting times we live in my ack

kill yourself israeli slave.

>being proud of being a murderer

Iran was a force to be reckoned with when the free world thought they needed access to the arabian gulf (heh heh, see what I did there?) to exist.

Now that the U.S. has shown that they can provide enough oil on a whim to completely throw world financial markets into nonsense?

Fuck Iran. They are nuts that would be a threat if they could actually accomplish anything, but they have been calling for the destruction of the west for decades, and have yet to do anything noteworthy.

Let them start something so that the U.S. Navy can,

"Leave their still beating hearts on the ash pile of history."

~Unnamed Carrier Strike Group Commander, circa 2012.

Until they start shit though, they are basically contained.

> Lybia

Lmfao! We never went to war with Lybia.

Ground operations against radical Islamists have been in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Go read a book, fool.

They're white and true aryans.

Aryan brothers

Stop being Muslim tho srsly

>same ID

Just ignore him

>are Muslims bad

Yes OP

Idk what country you came from but Hillary wont be able to save you now. Trump is going to send your ass back to where ever the fuck you came from.

They have more 30 million more people than Afghanistan and Iraq combined and their terrain is extremely mountainous. There's no point in fighting them.
>shitposting IRL

Can you blame them after everything that's happened with SAVAK, the Iran-Iraq war, shooting down their civilian plane and the sanctions? Even after all that a quarter of Iranians still like the USA.

Yep, kike shill is obvious.

Do you think we weren't involved in Libya? Yes I didn't mention Afghanistan but it's the same deal. Those countries are way different than Iran. It would be a disaster to try invading them, better off just nuking them.

I am American you fucking degenerate warmongering israel slave, fuck off anti-american fuck.

>Is [any Arab country] as bad as anyone says?

No, its worse

nobody wants to actually go to war because then there is the possibility to lose, instead we focus on build up or clandestine operations which are both big money makers.

I never claimed to be different people.

> French flag

Oh look. Another muslim.

Planning on driving any trucks into crowds of people?

>civilized discussions
>nigger kike slave
>MURICA WE MUS KILLL DER MOOSLIMS!!!
Fuck off.

> Can you blame them? They are innocent Muslims that are being bullied

Tell us how you really feel, Leaf.

You sound like an autistic muslim who barely comprehends English.

get the fuck out of here chaim you represent no one.

>wanting to waste boatloads of money and throw away allied lives for no reason

If they do anything then they deserve to be attacked but they haven't done anything yet. Ahmadinejad is gone and Rouhani doesn't care for war.

>before the Islam cancer
Yeah, I imagine the Sassanid Empire was a great place to live.

>muslim
I am not muslim nor would my religionb have anything to do with evil anti-iranian non sense when they want to be friendly.

> You represent no one

My views on Iran, Israel, Islam and the Middle East are virtually identical to the incoming Trump administration.

Your pro-Iran policy was one of Obama and Hillary Clinton's goals. America didn't want that.

>Hillary "we will wipe out Iran" Clinton
>pro Iran

ok

>Hillary Clinton's goals
Clinton was hawkish towards Iran and her people in State (under Kerry) rebelled against Obama in Ukraine after the nuclear deal.