If we can meme Donald Trump's inaugeration into being delayed by a day, then

If we can meme Donald Trump's inaugeration into being delayed by a day, then
>He will be 7 decades, 7 months, 7 days of age at his inaugeration
>His inaugeration will be on the 21st; 21 is divisible by 7
>His inaugeration will be on 2017-1-21; the digits add to 14 which is divisible by 7
>His inaugeration will be on the 23rd day of the 4th month of the year 5777 in the (((jewish))) calendar; those digits add to 35 which is divisible by 7

Point is, Lord Kek demands that we meme Trump's inaugeration into being delayed until the 21st.

DEUS KEK VULT!

If we pull this off, I will truly believe in Lord Kek.

shemitah is coming

Autism is here.

s h a d i l a y

january 21st is his first full day as president
The day when he starts to actually function as our president
Thats the day where all this is true, not on some dumb ceremonial day
Why would we want to delay the inauguration by a day and waste all our meme magic?

The inaugeration day is when he becomes president. People making a big deal about it being his first full day in office (that is, second day in office) are doing so because that's what they were handed. But now we're more powerful than that. Now we have the power to shape our universe. And we shall. Shadilay!

how the fuck would you even?

We've pretty much proven that getting a large enough amount of people to believe something and an even larger amount of people to be exposed to it through memes can make anything become true. OP wants to use "meme magic" to achieve the purpose of delaying the inauguration by a day (although I don't believe we should).

With the amount of fucking degenerates that are going to be coming into my city I wouldn't be suprised. I already took off of work because they are going to be packing the streets. Fucking leftist scum.

Several protest groups planning large-scale demonstrations have permits in place and have already held organizational meetings, among them the collaborative DisruptJ20.

“We’re planning a series of massive, direct actions that will shut down the inauguration ceremonies and any related celebrations,” the group says. “We’re also planning to paralyze the city.”

>SJW's, in blind rage, end up helping trump become more powerful

that would be almost.. poetic

did someone say meme?

Trips is right.

SHADILAY

>Wasting Kek magic on something so unimportant

Keep your autism to pokemon or MTG, OP. Literally nobody cares. His first full day in office is 777

Our power is reaching unfathomable levels, user!

How close do you live?
Let's spread this inaugeration shutdown protest into going viral. This will not only delay the inaugeration by a day but also stir unrest and cause more chaos for the chaos god. PRAISE KEK!

Please, Lord Kek! Please! By your will, we shall meme it!

Yeah but I mean, his first day in office will still be the 21st if he's inaugurated on the 20th

>implying I'm going to have a daughter

Fuck off kike shills. "First full day" means second day. Inaugeration day is what counts.

Oh Kek, hear us!

>Inaugeration day is what counts.

You mean the day where over half of it he's not president and the rest he's giving press conferences, shaking hands, and popping champagne?

I mean the day that he BECOMES president, the day he gains power, you fucking kike
PRAISE!

the news conference today was 77 minutes long

We are growing stronger. PRAISE KEK!

I want to save my race damnit

Trump's inauguration will be on the 21st.

It's a ceremony, an offering of the presidency. It's figurative and sacred, and has special meaning and energy.

Gods love that kind of gay shit

>6/SQDUSA
What could it mean?

EXACTLY. Australia gets it for once. There is powerful magic in ceremonies and rituals. Meme magick shall be at its strongest! DEUM KEK VULT!

> believing in kike numerology

kys yourself, kek only deals with post numbers, not dates

S = 19
Q = 16
D = 4

S+Q+D = 40

40/6 = 6.6666666666666...

Fuck off kike shill
Q is 17, nigger

oh yeah.. nvm

For the sake of meme magic yes. Not only will it strengthen Kek but also our political standing when angry Libtards/globalists delay everything by one day.

Praise Kek!

Wait no i did it correctly

19+17+4 = 40

>Let's spread this inaugeration shutdown protest into going viral. This will not only delay the inaugeration by a day but also stir unrest and cause more chaos for the chaos god. PRAISE KEK!
this

>but also our political standing when angry Libtards/globalists delay everything by one day.
Exactly!
What could it mean?

Praise Kek

>5577
Lord Kek approves of us tricking the globalists into delaying the inaugeration!

>5577
>00

Yup everything has been confirmed.

ITT CRINGY FAGGOTS

Why are there so many shills in this thread? Are the kike servants of Moloch afraid of our memetic chaos magick?

>5577

Let's call this Operation: 777, since Trump will be rolling 777 on this day.

PRAISE LORD KEK! MEMETIC CHAOS MAGICK ACTIVATED!

Praise Kek

not your personal army. fuck off

PRAISE
Found the newfag

So what is the plan? surely enough we should put some physical effort into this to help it come to fruition.

because OP is a faggot plebit shill trying to get us to stop Donald Trump from being elected.
Your triplets confirm the truth.

We promote DisruptJ20. We get the SJWs to do our work for us. They will unwittingly increase our power, and by shutting down Trump's inaugeration they will give us political leverage against them.

This is all already true of his 1st day as president

>we can do this guys!
>i'm the newfag

No, it's true of his second day. The point is to change it to be his first day. His inaugeration day.
>not understanding what NYPA means
Yes, you're the newfag. Fuck off.

Agreed .Praise Kek

don't push it too far

kek is the god of chaos

>His inaugeration day.

that's the day he becomes president not his first day as president , subtle difference I know

Our power is growing, user. There is no such thing as 'too far' for Lord Kek. We use DisruptJ20 to do it for us. Lord Kek's memetic chaos magick will be amplified to never-before-seen levels! DEUM KEK VULT!Q

you are the shills. You know nothing of how meme magic works. You are like an ant watching humans praying to god, believing you too have the conception of this god thing humans do. You do not. You merely know that it exists in those more intelligent and less new then you.

I'm sure collage walk outs and angry feminists blockading streets will cause much enjoyment for our chaos god.

The day he becomes president is his first day as president, you incompetent fuck. Gods love rituals and ceremonies making it all the more important that his inaugeration take place on the memetic day.

>99
checked

That's not really how it works, man.

The triplets have already proven you wrong.
The very fact that you want everyone here to work together to meme Donalds Inauguration day back one is you trying to get us to work for your personal benefit of siding with the SJW

Lord Kek disagrees.

>siding with the SJW
>implying we will not be turning the SJWs against themselves
This will give us leverage against them, you stupid fuck. Playing them is the opposite of siding with them.

Holy shit the second I posted this my book ends collapsed and pushed my lava lamp off the edge (thankfully its still intact)

Is it a sign?

>let's get Sup Forums to disrupt trump's inauguration lol, we're so smart , liberals are so smart, i feel like i'm karl mark or lenin right now lol, stupid racist Sup Forums they're like our pawns, we'll use their own memes against them lol i'm like magneto from xman or the guy in the wheel chair lol

just furthering my case of OPs and these shills newness.

No, the 21st will be trumps first FULL day as president. Delaying it may cause problems

What are book ends?

This isn't just regular autism this is ADVANCED autism!

First full day doesn't mean fuckall. First day/inaugeration day is what counts. That's when the power is transferred. That's when the ritual/ceremony happens, and gods love rituals and ceremonies.

>I can't greentext lol

Take this faggot

I want to believe OP and his accomplices are either CIA interns or are at CNN HQ right now, but in my heart I know it's not that funny and they are just lowly Buzzfeed readers. But the latter could also be easily true

These. They are supposed to keep books up but mine just sled right off the second I posted about the chaos god.

>implying I'd let my seed have a chance to be fucked in the head

praises be kek

KEK MAKE MY WAIFU REAL

If this post ends in a 7, Big Don is drinking a DIET Coca Cola right now

No

Kek confirms OP is a fag.

Request denied because the magic is already there. Time to focus on something else... Getting McCain and Lindsey out of office or something.

Kek wills it and so it shall be!

Kek wills dahnald's safety

>Kek (mythology), also spelled Kuk, the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian mythology

daily reminder that pol literally worships a cuck

You autists are just embarrassing at this point

Yes pls let's, then it can be on Saturday and I can attend since I live in Maryland/DC area

I promise to hold up pepe sign

He has spoken

Rubio is just as bad

roll for kek