When exactly did Sup Forums become so goddamn politically serious?

When exactly did Sup Forums become so goddamn politically serious?

If this were 10 years ago, we would have trolled Trump for lulz, invented all kinds of crazy shit to make his campaign livid, and then been bored in six months and found something else to do.

But no, not only did you faggots stay on Trump for OVER A YEAR, you rabidly maintained this same fervor AFTER the election, and still to this day you have legitimate psychopathic Trumptards here who would murder someone if they had the chance.

Of course you also have Russian FSB faggots lurking and shitting up the place, because Russia is full of garbage-tier internet cafe poorfags who take their rubles from Putin to buy bread for their hundred brothers and sisters from their inbred families.

Seriously, what the goddamn fuck is wrong with Sup Forums? pissgate is the funniest thing to come from this bullshit yet, but that's probably not even fake knowing this autistic manchild's deviancy towards his own daughter.

Seriously, this shithole needs a purge.

What's wrong with murdering someone?

Is this Jon Schindler or Rick Wilson?

there was no influx of recorded calls to a Donald Tump or a Don Drump. nor a "mike pence is gay" rumor

russia outsources its shitposting to suicidal alcoholic losers

>Trolling in support of libshits
>"LOL so funny!!!"

>Trolling against libshits
>"Jeez, when did you get so boring and political?"

Old Sup Forums would have only done that to someone who abused an animal.

Now Sup Forums has gore threads everywhere.

You're a fucking idiot, we trolled everyone back then. It didn't matter as long as they were lulzy. SJWs would be a prime target if they'd existed back then.

Aw...is OP mad that we grew up and became less nihilistic? Fuck off, faggot.

People on the political left deserve death more than those who abuse animals. Sorry, but that's just a fact

This. If you memers are so dedicated to the lulz, electing Trump has been the proverbial goldmine that anyone could ask for.

> when did Sup Forums becoming so political

shut the fuck up you vapid cunt

SAGE

Second time I've seen this type of post today. OP is trying to be subversive. Shoo shoo CTR

Trump would have provided more lulz retard it wouldn't have been about politics at all
You grew up? Doesn't look like it all with that response. You sound more childish than op.

You're either trolling or you're part of the cancer. Either way, you need to go.

lol look at this mad little russian faggot. you mad that your country is such a trash pit?

hey another one trying to damage the integrity of the thread. you russian garbage.

we've had gore threads for 10 years you shill.

your age is showing, have a (you)

Fuck off. Sup Forums finally managed to accomplish something that actually justifies its ruinous, putrid existence and all you want to do is cry.

>leaf fags still being bullshitting faggots

No you fuck off, and get out of my Sup Forums, you piece of russian trash.

YOU'RE ON THE FUCKING POLITICS BOARD
EVERY OTHER BOARD ON THIS SITE ISN'T ABOUT POLITICS
DRINK BLEACH

Fuck off you assblasted stormfag, you're the reason this containment shithole exists.

>You're either trolling or you're part of the cancer. Either way, you need to go.
found the leftist. Wanna go for a helicopter ride, familia

No, I want you poorfag internet cafe russian trash to get off of my Sup Forums.

>comes to politics board
>"why is this place political"
You're in the wrong place, retard. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you are?

10 years ago Sup Forums didn't exist newfag

:^)

No kidding stupid, moot created it as a containment board for this political fervor of stormfags.

the western world wasn't at stake 10 years ago, now it is. Thanks obama

10 years ago George Bush and his goons put us into a massive recession, in case you forgot

The people on Sup Forums are probably a good deal older than the teens on the other board, we have a little more reason to care about what happens to the country beyond "LOL so random"

What the fuck is wrong with you

You sound like a dumb son of a bitch

>>>/reddit/

you tried bud.

We grew up and now we live in the adult world. The adult world treats us like shit because really insane leftists have infected every part of American life .

I didn't hate leftists at first. I still don't care if you're a leftist, that's your decision. But when these nihilistic fucking weirdos try to bully and harrass every single person who doesn't 100% bow down to their ideology, a resistance finally had to begin.

This isn't a game. This is real shit. I've been harrassed by faggy liberals and had to deal with them every step of my adult life. I hate this shit. It's a battle at school, it's a battle at work, it's a battle in dating, it's a battle in my social life.

Sup Forums used to want pointless chaos and destruction, which was funny. But we actually have a goal now.

and you sound like a piece of russian garbage, get out

>my Sup Forums.
Are u moot?

go back to r*ddit. quit pretending like you've been on Sup Forums for more than 48 hours.
you're only here because pissgate brought you.

Fuck off you stupid little pussy cunt russian fucker and steal rubles like everyone else there instead of working for Putin. Garbage-tier human.

More Russian garbage, you make me sick.