Spics vs Mudslimes

Spics vs Mudslimes

who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_EUB-mgoyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isis is already beefing with favela niggers since the Olympics
Catholic latinos don't fuck around down there, let them try something

At least here in Latinamerica we are Catholics.

That should help in the next crusade, am I right?

drug money vs oil money

this gonna be interesting

Isis, they have the zealots might, cartel is 50% 18-15 YO kids that are only in for the money.

>that last message

>That should help in the next crusade, am I right?

yes.

Only old people are religious

Isn't there a cartel called knights templar?

Hope spic king Chapo puts a hole through every hairy mudslime ape

The world.

>that last comment

hahaha

based

I sort of like to think that they're crazy aztec bloodthirsty warriors but are on the west's cultural side. Sort of like how the turkics converted to islam and became part of that cultural sphere, latin america is with us

The one with suicide bombers.

Narcos already are killing muds, we even have songs about it and soldier bro confirmed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_EUB-mgoyA

LEAVE THE MUDSLIMES TO ME

>who wins?
using ESP I think they are afraid of each other, but Muslim sand niggers are more cunning and structure in military order, plus they have a religion on their side, while spics are either loosely or hardly Catholic if at all.

white ppl

arent narcos doing this too?

I hate both of them. They both lose.

This is what pisses me off about Mexico. They have all these fucking resources and advantages and they are still a huge shithole.

cause no one is there to take advantage of said resources lad, they are all over America right now sucking up more welfare than the negroids

^this, but the government is so shit, it's one of the few countries that needs more government regulation. The government is more corrupt and shit than the cartels themselves. If the government stops being a gay, and if more Mexicans came back to Mexico to fill up the jobs that are left vacant, then Mexico could become a big player in the americas. Hopefully the wall will help bring more Mexicans back

kek wins

The world

But we already won, user. More than 500 years ago. and we already did what the rest of europe needs to do.

Petty sue we are far more christian than whites

This

I say the Mexicans. The Mexicans up here are lame, especially the second generation -- none of their parent's work-ethic.

My wife was born and raised in Mexico. Somehow turned out to be a sweet little girl. Meanwhile her dad and brothers are just savages. No remorse for suffering, animals, their welfare or other's welfare. Reckless and wild... but hey they're nice to me and straightforward and honest. Her dad considers whispering a sin and has been shot twice during highway robberies when he was driving trucks in Mexico. The guy is in his 80s and works like a mule all day.

I spent 4 years in the Middle East and the culture is full of deception and cowardice. Plenty of decent people but not only are the governments corrupt but the people are as well. They are professional victims too.

I would expect the spics to slaughter them or die trying.