They're losing it. Or...

They're losing it. Or, the RNC is as corrupt as they appeared to be during the primaries and they're tying to pave the way for impeachment.

When will the onslaught end? Not after the inauguration certainly, but st some point they have to accept it right?

Even if I didn't agree with a single policy of his, the way the establishment and media went after him convinced me voting for him was the right choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deadspin huh. Give me your address so I can send you some rope to kill yourself with.

>mccain spits chips; beats dead horse

What's even the argument here?
What's impeachable

>Deadspin

thats fake news

They just need to say that Trump is known for shitposting on Sup Forums and impeach him.

> Trump BTFO

uh huh yeah sure okay

>no good reason not
it's afraid.jpg

Uh er um the Russians, and, uh, stuff...uh uh the tweets are ehya y'know... provocative

>impeach Trump

I can't believe that the left is so blinded by their hatred for him that they would prefer a more far right guy in charge like Mike "LBGTBBQ" Pence

What a bunch of retarded babies

>Gawker

lol

denial

anger

bargaining

depression

acceptance

They were wrong with Trump losing, they were wrong with Trump losing the electoral votes, they were wrong about Trump pissing, and they will be wrong again regarding his supposed impeachment.

Leftists aren't right, they are always left behind when spouting bullshit.

You'd think they'd get over it after having stooped so low as to grovel at the feet of the electoral college for them to commit treason.

Being on the Left means you are never Right.

except for the subversion of democracy and civil war, sure.

>the police have no good reason not to charge you with murder
>as long as you ignore the fact that nobody was murdered

losing the election was a traumatic as 9/11 to them user.

just keep rubbing it in

I have an alert for Trump, among others.

Are you such a pleb you don't read articles by organizations you don't like to see what their current talking points are?

>provocative

youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M

>deadspin tracking cookies
neck yourself nigger

>Or, the RNC is as corrupt as they appeared to be during the primaries and they're tying to pave the way for impeachment.

No, they're definitely losing it. The former RNC chairman is now the white house chief of staff, the speaker of the house is on friendly terms now with Trump, and Trump's biggest opponent in the senate just humiliated himself by passing off Sup Forums fanfiction as credible intelligence. Oh and the deep state just outed themselves. The Republican party is more united than ever in the past decade and the old guard is on the way out.

This article is an acknowledgement that the Democrats are powerless to oppose Trump and that they know it. Trying to light a fire about Russia and treason was their last Hail Mary.

I believe we are living in a different reality from them. I can't explain it, but we're on different wavelengths.

These retards think "IMPEACH" means "PUNISH".

No, you actually need a crime to impeach someone for.

How about he hasn't done anything to warrant impeachment?

This attack on Trump could not have worked out worse for them. I forget how that old saying goes - about how if you plan to kill the king, you better succeed.

They tried and they failed and now he is inoculated. Nothing will ever stick.

>Even if I didn't agree with a single policy of his, the way the establishment and media went after him convinced me voting for him was the right choice.

Same here. I'm a Bernout who voted for Trump. If all that is wrong with our country and political system is against him to the point they creating fake rape charges, I wanted that calcification of power broken so we can build again.