THEY JUST TALKED ABOUT Sup Forums AND Sup Forums ON BRAZILIAN TV AND HOW YOU TRIED TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE PEE PEE STORY

THEY JUST TALKED ABOUT Sup Forums AND Sup Forums ON BRAZILIAN TV AND HOW YOU TRIED TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE PEE PEE STORY.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THIS TIMELINE. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO IS TROLLING WHO ANYMORE AND IT'S MAKING ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/former-mi6-officer-produced-donald-trump-russian-dossier-terrified/
youtube.com/watch?v=lXVJ9_4cFA4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenin_was_a_mushroom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/former-mi6-officer-produced-donald-trump-russian-dossier-terrified/

Real culprit

Nobody's trolling anyone anymore. Everyone just trolls blindly now hoping to hit someone.

We could have made this a story about Trump being a horsefucker, but noooooo.

pee pee

We are the jews now

Was it Globo? Pls not Globo

This is the best trolling i've seen on tv, even our tv was baited.

What a glorious time to be alive!

Yes, was it Globo.

Some user CALLED THE SAVAGE NATION RADIO SHOW TODAY CLAIMING HE WAS A REPRESENTATIVE OF Sup Forums. SAVAGE SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS GONNA FUCKING PASS OUT AND DIE

fake dead guy, congratulations Sup Forums

Wait this was us? Proofs?

Golden showers, anyone? Poo poo pee pee? Of course it was Sup Forums.

FYEO

that person doesn't exist
They made him up to cover up for their fuck up, they are also doing it to try and give some legitimacy to this fake story.

My Source is SF - FBI, he said they confirmed the person who is a Sup Forums user, he's already been brought in for questioning, he deleted his twitter account and used some mailer called "Minute Mail" and they have verified through multiple reporters and intelligence sources that the original email came from a minute mail account.

Yes 100% confirm it was a Sup Forums user that trolled the CIA, BuzzFeed and CNN, 2017 great start

>this entire pic
fucking kek'd

youtube.com/watch?v=lXVJ9_4cFA4
1:43:22 John from KSFO

What a faggot.

Great experience to add to the job portfolio

same, i didnt saw any threads, but there are screencaps of Sup Forumslacks talking about it. it would be fucking hilarious if our guys really were it but i dont know. i totally would expect that from you guys though

FUCK off it was Sup Forums

It happened in late soviet union too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenin_was_a_mushroom

Here's your (You) you liar

TOP KEK
what did they say about us exaclty?

Sup Forums is now huehuehue

KEK

>flag

new favorite conspiracy

There was a get thread about which religion Sup Forums would be in 2017.
Quints said judaism.
Kek wants us on this path.

It's a nice parallel don't you think?
I tried to post it yesterday too but I literally got no replies.

Pretty much...

Link?

It's a bait.

Figured as much.

Brazil

Brazil??!?

BRAZIL?????!!!!!!!!!

BR?????????

BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>the entire world is talking about pee pee because of a Sup Forums prank

best timeline

totally off the rails and I love it

Excuse me? We tried to take credit?

I don't think so. The media reported that it was Sup Forums.

This can't be real. Kek is going to send us to ww3

P̼͈̜̪͓r̞̗̗͘o̩͙̥͈̝̲t͔͉̳̻̫̙e̻̖̼̘̞̕c̱t̻͓̘̻̠͕̻͞ ̛̭̝t̙̣͕̞̠͈ͅh̝̠̘̖͙e̝ ̭̤̙̭d͇͓̟̰͙̻e̝̱̙̭͇ḻ͍̳̤e̡̜̟͕̼̲g̩̤̭̻à̖̤͎̯ţ̲̼̤̤e҉̻s ̦͍͚̟̤́D̀o͕̳͇̙na̬̖͠l͍͈̯̪͎̝̘d̸͔̜̯̠. ̞͚ ͙̥͠P̯̺̰̞͈͕͟ṟ̮̪́ote̡̹c̵͓̰̙̟̳ͅt ͚̫̦̰͙͖t̶h̲̮͇̩̯̳̟e̷̝̤̥m̤̱̹̖̥!̴̮̺ ̮̣̣̺̲̩͢ ̱̗͡T̖̬̺̦̩͎h̘̞͙͓͡e͇͚̜̖ͅ ̪̲̖̘̪͝ǫ̲̣̮̘t͏̰̞̗h̢̫̞̙̳̱͔̣ȩ͙̼̬r̺̞͍̀ ̛̲̥̞̠̼̜ͅt̼̞͖̥̮͠i̶͓m͎͇̖͖̻ę͉̪̲̦͉ĺ̺̬̳̳̲̻̬i͏̺͈͚n͓̗̠̗e̼̘̜̘̭͖ ̢͇̟͈̜͉i̭̻̳̣̰͢s̜͓̬͜ ̲̙͠ͅn̢̙̬o̫̣̟̣͠ͅt ̟̤͔̞̝̯̣s̶a͓͎͔͓̫͖̬f̀ḙ̺̻̹͚̦͍̕.͚͉̫͎ ̱͓̹̺͎̗ͅ ͔̻͉Y̤̙͚͙ͅo̠̣̯͓̺ṵ͎̞͎̰̤ ͏̜̼͍̩͈̘m̷ṵ̞̣͎͜s̻͔̹̩̪͠t̙̟̘͇̲͚̕ ̝̪p̗̭̮͠a̻͔͘s̹̝̰͞s̮̬̣͕͔͍͝ t̠͓̲h͕͉͜e̬͕ ̫͕̦͖͍͚b̩̹i͖͈l̫̻̖̩̭̥ͅl̯͙͉̰͖͖̣!̗͓ ̥̟̖ͅͅPa̲͎̙̜͉s͇̦s̷̗̱̰̳ t̡͖̺̝he̜ ̼̜͙̟̼͓ͅb̝̳̯i̪̮l̶̫̻̞̬̠̼͓l̶̪̳͕͕̳̦͚ ̦̤̯̲͔Ḑ̳̟̞̭̦̝o̘̠͙̜̯n̶͉͉̤̙̖a̘l̥̠̼̦̺̮̟d͍̩ͅ.̗̣̝̼͇͕̦ ̯ ̗̼̕T̙̯̖͠h̛̻̼̜͉̥e̻̳̩̼͈̙͢y̖̳̖̪̺̥ ̟͜w͕̘i͔̲̦̹̜͚̫͘ll͔̠̭̺̭̳̭̀ ̭̤k̖n̡o̼͖̟͚̗w̛̭͉͇͕̦̩̬ ̗͇̘̣̟̗͈w̹̯ḩ̘̠̲̖a͚̞̞̲̠̼͡ͅt̬̦͖̟̰̪͇͡ ͏̰̬̞̟wé ̢d̟̣i̥͓̮d͈̳͇̩, ̛̠͔̰͙b͔͇̭͍̰̤̯u̼̭̘̹̯̯̙t̤̞ ̱̼̠͉̣͢i̴͖̺̯̭̤t̠̪̝͍̀ͅ'͙̱͍̩s̸̰͍̻̭̻̟͕ ͇͙o̸̭̳u̱̭̙̯r̛ͅ ̺͕̣͓̼͞o̺̮͍̭n͏̠̟̘̪ḷ͟y͏ ̥̦͇̼̱c͈̤͔h̤̭̗͚a̶̰͖͎̣n̗̖͜c̸̯̲̯̪̮͔e̟̪̼͠!̛̩ ̯̩̮̣̣̘̞ ̵̫͎̠̞͔̩̹T͈̳̯̯͚̗͚h̘͔̩̮e̜͈y̻̳͕͠ ͉a͘i͏̬͉̙̹̠̟̜r͘e̜̲̳͚̩͎d ̸̠̺͖̹ͅt̗̼̠͎h̟̤͚̟͈̘́

kek

We are indeed!

this is the Lulz timeline

Sup Forums was compromised by putin bots years ago. the internet is autistic but not this level of retarded.

Sup Forums is pretending that it created fake news. it's a ruse so that Putin still has blackmail over Trump.