The call that saved europe

the call that saved europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
youtube.com/watch?v=psL7o3Snq3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=1dRdwWhFvns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did he say, who did he call?

EVERYDAY

Can anyone please give me a quick rundown?

can we please ban these Bogdanoff shitposters? forced meme is forced

Why can't the Jews stop them?

EXPLAIN THIS MEME
NOW

hahaha why are you always posting this clown

The call that saved Israel.

Only if you agree to make Milhouse a meme.

Sure thing.
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>>In contact with aliens
>>Possess psychic-like abilities
>>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>>Own castles & banks globally
>>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>>They learned fluent French in under a week
>>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings

Also, thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

this

How are these inbred hicks a thing in France? In the real world having an engineering degree makes you an underpaid aspie slave not a relevant person.

what did they mean by this?

What IS THEIR ENDGAME??

>"Shekelstein, tell me how much you got your yamaka for. I'm just wondering cause I got mine for 4.99 but it just went on sale for 2.99 and I can't return it due to the return policy. I'm gonna need you to buy out the company, drop the return policy; let me return the yamaka for full price, then you sell it off so I can get my money back.

It seems you still haven't taken the Bogpill.

Get informed, get woke, burgerlad

Quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs:
>The Rothsniggers nigger to them
>rumored to be in contact with niggers
>nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger
>nigger nigger
>nigger
>NiggerQ of over 200 niggers

This is the final redpill. There is no endgame. We are stuck in a revolving door, and only the Bogdanovs have the way out. They have, in a way, truly reached nirvana while we are stuck in the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth.

Get woke.

They learnt to speak native nigger fluently. It is even theorized that they created the language itself so that niggees could finally have a way of communication.

i lost it at them communicating with Archangels Michael and Gabriel

BY AZURA, BY AZURA, BY AZURA!

NOWWWWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gabriel isn't an angel but not an archangel

Majestic creatures, we will never forget what you did for us.

the more i see them the less i think they look weird

are we being conditioned to accept these freaks as our overlords?

hope not

Absolute madmen

>Quick rundown on Bogdaniggers
>there's no endnigger

fixed that for you, nigger.

I visit them regularly at Megatrend university. The line is long to see the nephilims.

What is this mean????

What the?

They're really almost 70 years old?

Their backstories are really fucking interesting.

kek'd at that, thanks user

The shitposts that saved europe.

>such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
wowowowo wtf?

What did they mean by this?

Why did you post the new villains of the upcoming Spy Kids movie?

Whoever is posting these fucking pictures of these weird brothers, you either need to provide 100% proof of all these claims or stop posting this shit.

T̤̼͎͉̦̈̌̿̎͂̏͆̕h̝̖̗ͮ͑ͫ̓̽ͯ̽̆ͮę͕̾͟͞ ̸̻̞͓͙̦̮̤ͨ̽ͨ͗́̚̚cͯ̑̎̀͏͖̭a̳̺̍͋̒l̻̺͚͉̼̙̤͒͆ͩ̐͛̉l͉͚͙̝̠̹̞̣̄̂ͭ̒̓̏͑͡ ̴̡͎̳̩͓̝̘͕͖̩̒͊͒͢ṭ̯̓̽ͯ͛́͘͘h̼̣̝̲͆̌ͫ̈̏̾́a͈̜͇̬̖̖̥͖ͤ̀ͨ̎̅ͫ̆ͅt̸͚̥̂ͨͣ̈́͂͆ͤ̇̿͡ ͇̙̙̰̜̦̠̰̙̀̋ṣ̲̘̃ͮ̓̍̑͐͐͑̆́a͑̅͏͍͓v̬̦̞͇̩̗̩͂́̇̍̀͟e̫̜ͪͦ̋͗ͮͧͦͭ͡d̆̉o̼̦͉̜̙̣̤̟ͪ̍͒̿̽ư̢͈͔̠͕̦̱͖̤̯ͬͨ̽r͍͓̝̪̦̣̼̅͌́̂͌ͣͯ́ ̸̗̖̺̺͈͔̺͗̉̋ͪ̄̂͟d̢̰͆ͨ̽̍̾ͮ͜i̢̯̲ͦ̅m͈̲̖͈̞̻̝̼̓̈ͫ͒̽͘͜͜ḙ̸̞͉̈̂̚n̡̗̳͉̮̤̗̥̓̔ͤͦ͛͝sͣ̒̅͑̈̂̾ͬ͏̵͚͉̥͕̭̀ͅḭ̷̥͉̦̆ͯͯ̔̑̊͆́o̷̫̭̻̜͕ͯ̔͋ͭ̑n̻͕͍̘̪̗̳̝ͭͭ͋ͯ̀̎̈͐̿́͟͞.̧͇̹̩͚̣̥̠̙ͭ̌̑ͪ̀

Don't worry, the Bogdanoffs work for good.

Now this is a meme I can get behind.

>Inbred
They're 1/4 black. Got a shit tonne of plastic surgery in the 90's.

>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis of the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star

Is there anything they can't do?

>x is x
Said the kid talking like it's 2008. Get Bogpilled, faggot.

we're gunna need a bogpill general soon

Ever since I took the Bogpill my life has become discernibly, palpably better day by day. Best decision I've ever made.

Every time I see this picture my mind goes to the planet of the apes movie

why are you guys memeing these guys into the next North Korean super hero Dictators?

Wow! I didn't know the Team America sequel was already underway!

Son of a bitch. Now this shit will never stop getting posted.

The call that saved Israel

Mfw the bog pill swallowed me whole and exploded my understanding of European finance schemes

Amen, brother.

I went full Bogpill after the election.

Lost my shit at 00:36

Its the chin song.

>put your put your chin in the air
>put your put your chin in the air

Millhouse will NEVER be a meme.

Kek! Lol. They take on many powerful forms at will.

How do we convince them to ally with kek against the globalists?

not avail

>2017
>not being bogda pilled

No problem

>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Can you photoshop their faces into normality?

I enjoy this meme

rly maek u think

> Tries to meme deformed brothers
> Call them angels
> They are scientologist?

that's actually pretty funny pic ya got there

is it true that the bogdapill is the hardest to swallow of all time? OF ALL TIME?!!??!

Ghostbusters?

FUNNY ISN'T IT

can you do me a favor? can you go to this thread and post "Can anyone please give me a quick rundown?"

right over here:

salamat

nowwww we're in business

Newfag - who the fuck why are these 21st century Frankenstein twins a thing?

Sure thing, bud. Give me a second

bogged'

youtube.com/watch?v=psL7o3Snq3k

Reality check
>They come from some obscure old-money aristocratic line
>They have some connections to notable European politicians but only on a ceremonial level
>This is mostly for show in order to appeal to traditionalist elements of actual powerful banking families like the Rothschilds for some token political/financial support
>Their phd thesis and various research papers were discovered to be plagiarized or just shitty
>They tried to defend their work various times. Got caught faking emails of support from scientists who disavowed them as nonsense and looked like idiots when they couldn't answer basic math questions from actual physicists during an an online Q&A covered by the NY Times.
>See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
>Rumor has it that it cost them a fortune in bribes to keep their degrees
>They used to host some sci-fi show in France in the late 80s that had a cult following
>All attempts at a comeback from the 90s through 2010 got shitcanned for crap ratings. No one gave a crap about them anymore.
>Probably lost them more money
>All that expensive plastic surgery turned them into freakshows and probably didn't help the money situation.

Which leads to now. They're probably close to broke and whatever money they had left was used to hire a publicist who thought the best way to get em back into the spotlight was a forced meme on Sup Forums. Bravo. Best $20 spent.

muh neurits fyring bud

(chortles)

Only a leaf could shit post this hard

Reality check
>>In contact with aliens
>>Possess psychic-like abilities
>>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>>Own castles & banks globally
>>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>>They learned fluent French in under a week
>>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings

I didnt want to have to do this, but you bogdashills have forced my hand.

Bogdanoffs are in simple terms the Antichrist. Age old semetics tales foretold of a demon so powerful, he could not be contained in a single mortal host.

In folly, the new age people are blinded to the bogdanoffs true being, relying only on the simplistic holy writings spread today. We assume a figure as powerful as the antichrist would come only as one man.

Yet here he is, bogda. Separate but inseparable (you will never find one brother without the other in close proximity). Sent by god to herald the apocalypse while preaching salvation.

The call that sent the boats back

Thank you!

This is so good

They look like they asked for and ate considerable amount of oats.

>About to sleep
>Oh shit son a Bogdanoff thread
>Just going to check if they updated the run down
>Been laughing non stop for 20 minutes now
GODDAMMIT Sup Forums

this meme fucking kills me man

i love you guys

Have you Bogged today?

Fuck I laughed so hard I woke up my family.

Get in here; coordinates to North America from Russian Radio Waves have been confirmed.
It's time.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dRdwWhFvns