Do you miss Huma?

Do you miss Huma?

I was wondering what would become of our country if the muslim brotherhood had so much influence over hillary.

I miss Wiener's shenanigans more. Literally a convicted pedophile is still able to prance around in the open so close to power

I will never get tired of this image

Fucker was almost Mayor of NYC.

There's a documentary on his shenanigans called Wiener on youtube and there's a segment where a bunch of democratic liberals perform mental gymnastics on camera to say why they support a convicted pedo to be mayor instead of a republican

That's a fake marriage if I've ever seen one

at least he helps around the house

I miss her feet

Jesus christ Huma is a damn fox. my peter popper cuts diamonds when I see her in high heels with that deep red lipstick and dark leggings. FUCK

anthony weiner is a total loser (ugly). he should have been worshiping at her mons pubis twice a day.

What is with this meme? I want to beat her to death with a brick. She is fucking weird looking and Muslim Brotherhood operative.

what an utter sham of a disgusting life

yikes, so glad that we don't have to deal with this slimy lot no more, coming from a fuggin leaf

thanks wiener for giving Sup Forums victory

I bet she gives phenomenomal blow jobs.

>diamonds when I see her in high heels with that deep red lipstick and dark leggings

her red lipstick would smear all over the base of your cock. i wouldnt wash it off for days
my little secret

i'm sure Anthony made her do every freaky/kinky thing in the book

I almost voted Hillary for those feet

>those beautiful feet trampling the carpet in the Oval office
>treading all over the Constitution
>trampling all over my rights and the future of the white race

Hard as a rock desu

>you will never be scorned by both Huma and Hillary at the same time

That was when it all came crashing down. The moment she realized marrying a sex crazed lunatic for social and political gain just cost her the whole fuckin' gravy train.

*sigh*

I miss Huma.

anthony weiner defeated hillary with dick pictures

yep.. it was an epic plane flight