World War III

How will world war III go down /pol?
I predict it would be
Allies: USA, Russia, India, Europe, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Austrailia, Taiwan & Hong Kong, Vietnam, Phillipines, rest of Southeast Asia
vs
Axis: China, North Korea, Pakistan, Venezuela (mayyybe Mexico).
Neutral: Everyone Else

>Russia siding with the US
not gonna happen senpai

Lol it won't be even be a real war because the Axis would be defeated in a week tops.

>north korea

why bother even listing

that war would end in days. At least put Russia with China to make things interesting.

Russia, USA, China, Australia, Japan, South America, South Korea, Finland, (((Israel)))
Vs
The entire rest of the world

It will be the battle to destroy Islam.

>not gonna happen

You have no idea how many more people watch RT than CNN.

Venezuela? No.
Mexico might though.
This would likely be a start to WWIII. World versus ISLAM. Post islam situation would be where the real shitshow happens. It'll be like the end of the Boxer rebellion where the various allies that fought there end up fighting each other.

They would start the war by launching a nuke at japan

That would just result in china immediately disavowing them and then North Korea being steamrolled within 5 days.

In that case you would add India and Southeast Asia to the first side, unless India's Muslim population grows too big at that point.

Team Alpha:

> USA/Russia/Europe/Australia/New Zealand/Israel/China/Japan/North Korea/Singapore/Argentina/Uruguay/Chile/Africa (Whites only)/Possibly India

Team Beta:

>Everyone else

I mean South Korea, best Korea wouldn't side with us.

>Trump makes a cryptic tweet about the 2nd amendment
>Trump's twitter is suddenly locked
>same for his goybook
>news spreads down the grapevine
>Trump allegedly did something treasonous and is being impeached
>congress moves to impeach Trump as fast as possible
>all of MSM is spouting all the various things Trump has been accused of
>all of Trump's supporters having a hard time to figure out what's going on
>suddenly, everyone's phone goes off
>an emergency alert signed off by Trump himself
>"Our constitution and the very existence of our nation state is threatened. The CIA is trying to take back control from you, the people! The MSM peddles it's bullshit and lies, but the American people know better. Invoke the 2nd amendment and march to D.C? Together we will MAGA!" -DJT

wat do?

We are your ally
>argentina,chile,urugay
Found the sudaca

They could get over their differences if the price was right.

That's not a war thats pest control

That's the idea.

If I'm still enlisted at the time, I'd side with the base and the majcom and wait to see what the airforce does as a whole, or what socom does as a whole since I fall under them technically.

Still want to get paid after shit huts the fan you know?

It won't. All current and future conflicts will be proxy wars and wars of economical attrition. You will NEVER experience a full scale nuclear holocaust. Nobody in power, no matter how insane, wants that. Plus, the ease of dissemination of information across the globe via mediums such as the internet and cell phones will at all times keep the majority of the populace informed of the current state of affairs. Everyone, more or less, knows the repercussions of a large scale conflict and the danger of nuclear weapons. The chains of command would eventually break due to mass insubordination on all sides. It's not happening, John Smith. There are better hobbies you could indulge in instead of contemplating the extinction of mankind.

Gtfo with this stupidity

This, if North Korea ever tried anything, it's suicide. Unnecessary if Kim Jong Un wants to stay in power for the rest of his life.

USA, Russia, UK, Japan and the rest of the non-commie Asians, Israel and part of ME(like Syria) vs everyone else

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

IT HAS JUST BECAME REAL