How can Sup Forums claim to have taken the redpill on women when none of you have ever had sex...

How can Sup Forums claim to have taken the redpill on women when none of you have ever had sex, let alone hold hands with a girl?

Rich coming from the guy with whatever faggot shit that is on his computer.

Dragon ball is not faggot shit

>implying we're all internet virgins here
I'm married with 8 kids.

First post worst post

yeah man, the other guys an idiot

its actually autistic faggot shit

>hes a phoneposter

fucked a girl when I was 15 wby cunt

Im not a virgin, in the double digits with partners easily... but I wish I'd saved myself for marriage/serious relationship

same tbqh famalam

Have you seen it man, it's pretty good.

Yep, three alpha boys under four with redpilled wife, here too. Who fucks now faggot?

god kill yourself you dumb american

I have seen most of it because a friend who was super into it, and I can indeed confirm its some pretty autistic shit. If thats how you unwind thats cool I guess.

>Autistic DBZ fag
>VCR ate Ocean dub tapes, out of DBZ to watch
>Invite cashier from Spencer's over to play Fagtendo
>She's a landwhale with hair as blue as the ocean
>She's single
>She reaches for joystick
>Fucked woman for first time
>Becomes a changed man, more confident
>Goes to 4pol to shitpost

Nigga you just went full Yamcha. Never go full Yamcha.

But I'm married with three kids.

But it is....

No real man watches children's cartoons

Real fathers do you cuntslap of a human.

Real fathers have a job and biological children.

My gf is submissive and rascist tho

>redpill
>women
that's reddit you faggot

I have obtained fearsome wizard powers from meditative abstinence, what do you have but fleeting sensory pleasure?

Being detached from normal human courtship has allowed us to look at the situation in a more objective way. I did not say perfectly objective, I said MORE objective.

In many cases we were acutely aware of how dysfunctional we were (are), so we spent time trying to learn why and in the process learn more about society and women in particular. By accident we discovered the truth about female nature.