Victoria Martens, the 10-year-old New Mexico girl who was allegedly raped and killed as her mother watched...

Victoria Martens, the 10-year-old New Mexico girl who was allegedly raped and killed as her mother watched, was strangled to death on her birthday before her remains were mutilated last August, according to a newly released autopsy report.

>The autopsy was conducted two days after she was killed, but the report was not released until months after the girl’s death. The report took longer than normal because of the state of the victim’s body, the medical examiner’s office told KOAT.

>According to the report, Victoria’s body showed signs of sexual abuse prior to her death. She also tested positive for human papillomavirus — also known as HPV — a sexually transmitted disease.

>After being strangled, her body was dismembered and burned. She was found to have multiple abrasions and contusions to her head and neck, and her spine had been fractured.

>Michelle Martens — Victoria’s mother — previously told investigators that the child was given meth to “calm her down.” But toxicology tests showed no evidence of drugs, according to the report. However, the tests did reveal that she had enough alcohol in her system to “cause cognitive and physical impairment.”

>According to the criminal complaint, Gonzales raped Victoria before she was strangled and stabbed.

>As Martens watched, Kelley “held her hand over” Victoria’s mouth during the sexual assault, the complaint said. According to the document, “Michelle stated she watched this … happen for sexual gratification.”

>Victoria had begged them to stop as she was being tortured, according to police documents. But Martens allegedly continued to watch and did nothing while her daughter was being killed.

>Martens had allegedly previously arranged for other men to sexually assault her daughter, and Victoria was victimized by two other men in the six months before her death.

What do we do with these freaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831863/Michelle-Martens-watched-daughter-Victoria-Martens-raped-killed-boyfriend-Fabian-Gonzales-cousin-Jessica-Kelley.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_New_Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well that's awful, i was just about to finish work as well, thanks faggot

>this thread again

video link?

>Michelle Martens — Victoria’s mother — previously told investigators that the child was given meth to “calm her down.”

RED FLAG

Raged.
The kid was a cute. Shouldn't have happened.

What part? The rape or the murder?

The mother is almost certainly of mixed breeding; it would be fitting if she were sent to Africa as her punishment.

The rape. Murder is okay, but child rape is literally Hitler.

t. Sup Forums

Hot

>Victoria Martens, the 10-year-old New Mexico girl who was allegedly raped and killed as her mother watched, was strangled to death on her birthday before her remains were mutilated last August, according to a newly released autopsy report.

I just wanted to say im on acid, and thats a hell of a sentence. Its like a gory action-packed movies going through my head in about 7 seconds. I havent read a sentence like that in a long time. You should go into marketing.

holy shit this post tho

also checked for demonic dbus

Why is Sup Forums 96% pedophiles?

That's pretty rage inducing

Steven this is your mom! I can't believe you took acid.

Get downstairs RIGHT NOW

But mom, we are down stairs

good to know nouveau mexique, my home state, is still shit

Yep nothing makes me angrier than this exact news story. It's up there with the chinese guys boiling the dogs alive. Wish I could just forget some of the shit I've read/ seen on news websites over the years. You get horrified by how cruel the world really is.

I don't see why they didn't get the death penalty for this shit.

>>After being strangled, her body was dismembered and burned
roastie getting toastie

If you're sober, it doesn't have that same effect.

The best we can hope for is that they get fucked and killed in prison. Do we know if the death penalty on the table?

Listen to the InnerSpeaker album by Tame Impala.

You're welcome.

decline and fall of the white race

This always makes me feel depressed, no wonder God hates us

I hope so

In the pictures of them from prison they do seem to be getting beat up.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831863/Michelle-Martens-watched-daughter-Victoria-Martens-raped-killed-boyfriend-Fabian-Gonzales-cousin-Jessica-Kelley.html

But it's hardly comparable to what they did to that kid. These cunts deserve torture.

fucked up man, it's just a kid.

>tfw this qt was kidnapped near your city and hasn't been found yet

>white people

Someone is obsessed for sure, pretty weird

Motherly love. Like i didnt hate roasties enough already

>You should go into marketing.

user was quoting the author of the article about the girl
>there's a reason they call it dope

jesus christ man you should read more often (good classic ltierature) if this sentence really impresses you

i get you're on acid and all, but this really isn't that good of a sentence - go read paradise lost or something

Good Goy!
Buy some AmbienTM and sleep well.
There is no hope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_New_Mexico

Most likely not thanks to libshits. The death penalty is also meant as an example to the public to show them that if you do stupid shit like this, you will die like this. It should not even be humane in the first place. These fuckers, including her mother, need to be shot in the head and bleed out for all to see. Screw (((ethics))) too. They can sob crocodile tears and say sorry all they want but that isn't going to change what they have to pay for.

>implying they follow the laws in mexico

some people should not be allowed to reproduce

You're ignoring the underlying problem with your solution.

Give me your name

New Mexico, USA

>What do we do with these freaks?
I'm all for rehabilitation and feel like too many have a boner for punishment, but people like this just don't fit in society. Only option is lifetime in prison or killing them.

I fucking hate this state. I live pretty close to where this happened.

Democrats don't follow laws, only the ones they agree on or make themselves.

And what is the underlying problem? Just shoot them and get it over with. A bullet doesn't cost much you know.

My brother was the responding officer, so he saw all of that shit.

elaborate please

Wow awesome

It must take a lot of restraint not to just shoot people who do shit like this. Don't think I could do their job.

>Just shoot them and get it over with. A bullet doesn't cost much you know.
I agree.
But you do this out of view.
You make these fucks disappear. No playing to the crowd. You just dispose of them like garbage.

When you make a scene of it, you subtly tell your people it's okay to kill and be a psychopath.
They follow your lead.

Instead you just remove the problem. Without fanfare. Unmarked grave.

>She also tested positive for human papillomavirus — also known as HPV — a sexually transmitted disease.

hpv has many strains and is transmitted in every way possible, not just sexually. this part, therefore, means nothing.

i'm never visiting the south states. i heard they shit on their lawns.

you dont even need to include the state, we all know what region this is. disgusting faggots.

Fuck this gay earth

This and that other case with the 14 year old, makes wish I was a fly on the wall to see how it went down, holy fuck this is some hollywood script shit. This time line is crazy.

There really isn't anything more than what is presented by OP in greentext. This is ABQ, so he's seen a shit ton of dead bodies before, but I'm pretty sure this scarred him, as he has two girls of his own.
Yeah, I've always wanted to be APD, but I don't think I'd be able to handle shit like this.

You have a point but if, say they were black men doing this crime, then you will have libshits making a big deal out of this case and defending them even though they have no chance. No matter what you do, normies will do stupid shit. You can hide executing niggers or the white man and you will still have a problem.

Scaphism

>gonzales

You shouldn't fuck around with LSD.

That shit can ruin your brain.

>Michelle Martens — Victoria’s mother — previously told investigators that the child was given meth to “calm her down.”

Albuquerque New Mexico is truly an awful place. Some of the worst things imaginable go down there.

I feel her. I had a terrible birthday once too.

Hit them in the face with a wet fish

>What do we do with these freaks?
Slow dismemberment with a 1000C knife, removing 1 cubic inch of flesh/bone at a time.

Yup, that made me pretty mad.

are you serious? please elaborate if you're not a larping faggot

Acting like a psycho doesn't fix psychos.
You're as bad as they are.

Don't stoop to that level.
One bullet to the head. Unmarked grave. Clean, fast, done deal.

What barbarians

Well OP if your goal was to make me feel bad then congratulations. 10/10

>body is dismembered, and burned
>perform autopsy that can even tell if she was intoxinated

fucking frauds, who do they think believes this shit?

>Gonzalez

Sephardic "Jewish" last name. Should I be surprised?

The method really doesn't matter, once they're gone they're gone.

False

because near 100% of men are pedophiles

hahahah xDD

i understood that reference!

This.

These are the times that I imagine most would turn a blind eye to the police simply trying off their body cams, pulling out their service weapon, and torturing the living Christ out of these people until their dead.

I don't think I could have resisted had I been on a call like that. I would kill them. I would kill them without thinking. No emotion. Just pull out my gun. And kill them.

What makes people do stuff like this?

We humans have empathy for a reason.

Fuck man why are you going on Sup Forums while tripping?

Id like to weigh in did acid for the 1st time the other day expectrd some fucking weird ass shit to happen and wana like dive into the campfire or someshit, legit just beamed (felt realy fucking happy) reflected on life a lil socailized heaps (legit introduced myself to everyone and taked to eveyone at the party even though i knew 0 people) and rode a motorbike around a patoc for abit, shits cash

just make sure its not shit/synth acid and ur not a low iq retard and ur in a good place mentaly when you do it.

>We humans have empathy

Not everybody does.

Some people are born without it, they are called sociopaths.

I forgot sociopathy was a thing.

I just woke up, so my mind's buggered.

Wasn't she a stepmother?

This story makes me sick.

I may be a pedo but actually enacting physical or emotional harm on a kid is disgusting. Doubly so when its your own kid since there's that element of trust that you're supposed to share.

I hope this kids soul has found a foster family in heaven.

No, I'm pretty sure you're just a retard.

>>Michelle Martens — Victoria’s mother — previously told investigators that the child was given meth to “calm her down.”

red flag huh?

what tipped you off? was it the fact that a 10 year old girl was raped, tortured and killed you inbred, gas huffing retard? was that it?

fuck off back to your little shit hole over at reddit, jackass.

Who knows why a mother that wanted her daughter to be raped by various men would lie about something like that.

I bet he was catholic, typical spics. What do you do? It's too late for that now.

Why would you admit to being a pedo on a honeypot board?

You're a dick but you're also probably right, I'm dumb as a brick.

Druggies are a waste of bullets.
Fire is an unlimited resource.
Inquisition now
Deus Vult

>Meth to calm her down
>Was given HPV by her mom's boyfriend (likely abused by other)
>Strangled, dismembered, and burned
>All on her birthday

>Mom allowed this to be done to her own flesh and blood

Hope she gets the chair desu, or whatever they have in New Mexico.

Here's a factlet you won't find in any story about this event, I only know this because this happened in my city and I heard this directly from someone in the ems program.

>first responder on the scene was literally brand new ems
>it was her second actual day on the job
>this was her first (and only) major event
>she has not returned to work since that day

I can't even imagine how fucked up it must have been walking in on that shit.

Its not a crime to be a pedo. Its a crime to own certain illicit materials and to distribute them or make them. None of which I do.

Then again. We're getting the point of wrong think

what a fucking pussy

Get out of here you filthy nonce.

She was probably paid or high off her ass considering she had meth to give the child. Fucking mexican scum.

Perhaps, but many ems providers go their entire career without having to respond to a scene as horrific as this one was.

I know it's not a crime, but it's a dangerous fact that can be used against you.

>You're as bad as they are
Not really. The desire to harm people like this is pretty natural, and is an extension of your instinct to protect your family/tribe