MAP THREAD

Post pictures of your opinion on other states.

Here is template

Why don't you have an opinion on the south user?

I haven't been to any of those states, and I don't feel like I can make a decision about them.

The only one I remotely hear about is Texas, and it's just okay.

you are all my bothers and I love all of you

The only correct map.

Why the Hate for Ohio lad?

Why not? AMA if you want

r8

I live in SC and I also love TN and NC.

Not sure why you dislike those flyover states though, I bet they're comfy af

>Hates California
>Hates Texas
>Only "Dislikes" Florida
Care to explain this to me my young Sir?

You fags are doing it wrong.
I may live in Alabama, but i'm an American above all.

>dislike forida

user, I...

pretty accurate famalam

Never been south of Orlando in Florida. I enjoy going but the heat is bothersome

>like cali
>love florida
acceptable

I hate Massachusetts too, for the most part, but I live in the middle of nowhere

I do love coastal SC, but the rest of the state just seems to be piedmont farmland and mostly forgettable, as is much of Georgia between the fall line and the coast. No hate for SC though.

Those flyover states are just flat and boring and very much not stimulating to me. Have you ever had to drive through Kansas? It's the worst.

Thanks, famalam you know how it is

>Heat
>Bothersome
>Not all the Latinos and annoying tourists

>Ohio
no further explanation necessary

Hahaha thanks. I grew up with me and my little brother spending our summers at my grandparents' house in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. Great seafood, fishing, beaches, boogie boarding...comfy as fuck man. Cali is beautiful too but just not the same for me.

Why's Pennsylvania blue on so many of these?

Well I care to disagree,
Do we have a problem with Ohio mister...?

who the fuck likes kentucky and indiana but hates ohio other than someone who is from ohio?

Y tho?

What do people have against Ohio

Kinda gay
Best map so far
Fag map
Decent

> t. Tarheel

If you're asking about Texas, really hot for me and I'm sick just about every time I'm there for the entire time for some reason

Why do all of you hate Alabama?

Is there still tar in the Old North State?

They hate Texas because a bunch of liberal faggots they idolize hate Texas. Probably because of GW Bush. Probably haven't been there and they probably watch too much Family Guy.

Here, is this better?

Florida has Publix subs.

I'm a simple man

Praise Kek brother!!!!

Missed an opportunity to leave out CA for a funny joke

Patriot

You're just angry that Texas has a space program and will be a superpower by 2020

Yes the fuck they do. So does Georgia, but Publix originated in Lakeland, Florida. Best subs ever and anyone who disagrees hasn't tried one.

Niggers

I really don't understand how anybody could hate Minnesota

Why do you hate Florida and New York?

I'm right there with you guys. Even though I posted a map I still love even my most hated states more than any other country on Earth.

What part of Georgia? Me and the wife are thinking of making it a landing spot, probably around Athens.

The fuck is up with all this?

Why do you hate Maryland though?

STAY OUT. GUARD NIGGERS IN USE
>THEY WILL FOLLOW YOU HOME

RED = Love
BLU = Nuke it

pretty good

Honestly, unless you are going to make a county map, this is the only answer.

Too hot, too many Mexicans
DC, everything away of it is fine

I mean, it's a total shithole. It's part of the rust belt but really never had anything cool going on like Pennsylvania or Michigan. Mostly just heroin addicts and river fires.

What happened to you in Ohio?

It's not even hot really, just humid, idk about mexicants, I live in the white part of Texas

Is that the electoral college map?

Ohio=buckeyes that a good enough reason to send a few nukes there.

DC is great though. Georgetown, Bethesda, Silver Spring, all great.

McFucking Kill Yourself

You listen here, after we Anschluss Oklahoma, you're next

bamp based Montana

I completely understand btw.

Why all the Minnesota hate.

It's just the Twin Cities and Duluth I swear! Our next biggest cities are red as fuck.

Any nevadan here?

r8

It's not a Red thing or Blue thing, it's about your state smelling like because of all the pigs everywhere.

What's your problem with Maryland and Delaware, bro?

>dislikes Oklahoma, Kasas, Nebraska

Why?

>outline of red over OR and WA
kek

Portland and WA tricities aren't making it easy.

Oh, have you forgotten already? We have trained them. They said it couldn't be done, but they are now our greatest weapon.

>What part of Georgia
Dahlonega, man. It's about an hour north of Athens. All though, I must say that Athens is a fun town. Lots of trendy little areas, lots of black people, and lots of traffic every time the Bulldogs have a home game. But a great town. Look into Dahlonega though - it's a mountain town adjacent to the Chattahoochee National Forest.

This template is more flood-fill friendly.

>flyover states
baka desu senpai

Finally someone who understands how based AZ is.

I was only there a couple months, but I would love to come back. I just hope the drug lords haven't fully taken the state over by then.

based utah bro

This country is nothing but niggers and faggots tootin' on bongs and dildos!!!! ROOOOLL TIDE. P.S. Fuck you Clemson.

current residence in AZ noted, but I grew up iun Seattle.

I did not rate states I have not been to.

I live in SC too

>black people
Same problem up here, but I looked at the racial dot map and it seemed like they were all stuck right along whatever highway it was that ran East-West. Saw quite a few nice houses in the 330-400 range on the west side of town that looked promising.

B-be gentle please

This is why people hate the south.

>roll tide
yeah they got rolled alright

> Roll tide
> Alabama football team is nothing but niggers coached by a Jew

Do you hate GDP producing states for a reason?

>Tfw state is hated almost universally
>Tfw I like it even though its full of libcucks

It's a great town to be sure. Downtown is fun but you will see homeless people, mostly black, and they will shamelessly come up to you and try to talk to you leading to their asking for money plug.

Having said that, Athens is a beautiful and great town and is the city in which one of the oldest universities in the USA sits. Beautiful campus, active night life, great music scene, that comfy piedmont Georgia geography...can't go wrong, bud.

Welcome to Georgia if you decide to come!

Why do you dislike Alabama but like Mississippi?

Fuck DC too.

Just generally boring states, from my limited experience. Flat, barren, no trees, lots of blue laws, just flat farms everywhere. Not a vacation destination or a desirable place for someone who likes the outdoors but I'm sure they have their cozy merits if you live there. Change my mind?

>Mississippi
Hands off.

>loves Illinois
>hates new York

user why?

That does sound nice, but what's the traffic like between Athens and Atlanta areas?

You get used to the coca butter eventually.
>not really