Kellyanne Conway

Why is she such an insufferable cunt?

she is amazing at arguing
she just tires them out until they give up

She isn't a good representative for Trump. She can't argue for shit and she isn't good looking no matter what trump general niggers think.

She shouldn't be in the White House, she did her job in the campaign and Trump should tell her to fuckoff. She just embarrasses herself and the Donald whenever she speaks.

Over the course of the campaign I've fallen in love with her.

go elect another muslim mayor of london ahmed

Luv when cannucks get salty over USA winning.

They don't know them feels.

>british person calling girls ugly

m8 how can you have taste when all you can choose from is rodents

I actually like Trump. But she's extremely annoying to listen to.

I know you're not used to seeing girls teeth inside their mouths...but that is how it is supposed to be.

Trump could have definitely picked someone better than her. She just excludes air headed-ness. It's very embarrassing.

>amazing at arguing
>can't argue for shit
Which one is it, bongs?

Kellyanne Conway? The first woman to lead a successful presidential campaign to victory.

She's a hot fucking milf. She's a champ at debating. When Trump gets himself into hot shit, you fucking KNOW Kellyanne Conway is going to be there to get his ass out of hot water.

Lay off my FUCKING waifu kiddo. Nothin personnel, but listen to the fucking words I've said. You don't know shit. You're a pathetic leaf.

>MUH FIRST WOMYNZ
>MUH MILF
TIDF in full force I see.

What even does TIDF mean? Fucking mong

somewhere in between

t. leddit refugee

Kill yourself newfag

>Us against the world.
It's beautiful you faggot.

>Arg yarg blarg blarf
WTF, I love biscuits now.

>excludes

You sure are retarded.

It's ok to not hate one person besides Trump, pol

Are you retarded? She can argue better than most establishment republicans can. She fucking shot down that smug liberal faggot Seth Meyers, and always shoots down faggot liberals when on MSNBC. Will concede she is ugly though, but she sure as shit isn't stupid.

she looks like that now. imagine her after 4 years of el presidente trump. it's gonna be like that scene in indiana jones where the guy's face melts except in super slow mo.

don't talk shit about my waifu ever again you dumb leaf

You do her job for a week. You would become an insufferable cunt as well.

Why are you worried about our country. Isn't your queen sick or something.

Wasted talent. She's proven to be a brilliant strategist getting that orange sack of shit elected. What's more, she's had to front up and clean countless DT messes without losing her shit. Even ponying up to stacked decks on the late night circuit.

Does look like she's aged 15 years in past 6 months though, quite understandably.

fuck off leaf

How much of Trumps unique campaign style do you think was Conway's doing? I see her mostly as the one keeping him on message and avoiding distractions, not really as proactive as Donald himself.

She is so fucking hot

Fucking canadians

I'd still tap it.

I am pretty disappointed with how she is at times very poor at making a point. For instance on Andersons interview:

>CNN reported the russians have compromising info on Trump and he was briefed
>"That's not true"

And rather than make it clear that she was referring to the first statement, she became very defensive and resorted to ad hominem

Now CNN is making her out as a liar, because she didn't make it clear that she was denying that Russians have info. Not that Trump was briefed. Obviously CNN is fully assblasted over today, but she isn't helping her side.

i'd tap it if I could put it in a guillotine and let that blade fall while I cum in that ass

Everyone on Sup Forums is a refugee from somewhere, user.