wearechange.org/james-alefantis-threatens-pizzagate-researcher-ryan-oneal/
youtube.com/watch?v=yPcI4Lr4oWA
youtube.com/watch?v=xbIG_b2IMO0
politico.com/story/2009/07/john-podesta-a-seasoned-hand-024575
youtube.com/watch?v=t3-UHwhK3T4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case#Jorge_Puello
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a nigger

He's scared. He should be. His safety net was the Minerva cunts.

He deserves a tall tree and a short drop.

Does anyone know what Pegasus Museum actually is? Or what they claim to be? Nothing comes up when I google them, which is odd considering their location is also garbage.

Alefantis apparently "Killroom" (Was the name given by one of the commentators on Alefantis Instagram) found at Pegasus Museum owned by Alefantis. Original Vid by PizzaGateGear got taken down during the first thread i saw about it, luckily someone downloaded and reuploaded it
youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4

Statement from PizzaGateGear that he took down the Video because of threats to him and his family by Alefantis
youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U

Case filed at the Police against Alefantis, Casenumber has double trips
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1541627

Not sure how legit it is, but the Policereport seems real
p2c.websterpd.com/QuickResults.aspx?case=17000111

It's not legit because Alefantis is in DC

Local PD doesn't cross state lines, only FBI does that

This is all likely bullshit but EYES WIDE OPEN IS REAL AF

Look at that police report. The numbers don't lie.

but its even on the website. he would have to fake the chat and call log, spoof the IP (he might some other video about that) and make a fake report at the real police. would be an elaborate prank, which is might be possible but who knows. i think the first video he took down looks legit, for the rest not so sure except for the policereport which is featured on the policedepartments website

p2c.websterpd.com/QuickResults.aspx?case=17000111

it says inactive though, which is probably because like you said the PD wont cross statelines, and much less because of some phonecalls and messages.

i would just look what comes out of it. if it is real, alefantis might really have a mental breakdown which would be awesome.

what happened to EWO by the way? didnt saw a thread for an eternety

>wearechange.org/james-alefantis-threatens-pizzagate-researcher-ryan-oneal/

be based Sup Forums like this
always make Sup Forums always right

What does this have to do with Galveston? I live in houston, like 30 minutes away. I'll go check out this museum if it's down there.

Well, that IS a DC area code.

It has to be real or dude would be in jail for filing a false police report.

Verifying the phone records is very simple.

If dude was lying then Jimbo could produce records or a recording of the conversations, or deny the accusations, but he's done nothing.

The texts are incriminating if genuine.

Dude who makes pizzagate videos was threatened by dude over electronic communication across state lines, which is a federal offence. The allegation is that pizza boy threatened to kill his qt3.14gf and his mom who makes his tendies.

Not nice at all.

>Statement from PizzaGateGear that he took down the Video because of threats to him and his family by Alefantis

Yeah, and that's where I'm calling bullshit on the guy. He removed it due to the apparent threats to him, his family, and his "girlfriend". Then posts a video explaining why, and showing some text log that could be fake as fuck.

It makes zero sense. If a guy's threatening to kill you, you then double down and piss him off even more?

Also the original pic that had the hashtag #killroom is not the same room as the pgg channel has shown.

There's no doubt that the Alefantis guy is up to his eyeballs in nefarious shit. But the idea that OMG GUYS I FOUND IT! is bullshit.

you should know however the guy is a humble t shirt merchant, which might be a publicity stunt for his pizzagate tshirts. i dont think he would file a false report, but who knows

Yeah I live about an hour away from Galveston if you're willing to pay me I'll do an investigation on it.

Hell I'm even interested I'd do it for a dollar if I had good info

yeah, i asked him that on voat why he did that, he said he spoke to with his lawyer and friends and after that cameto the conclusion he makes the statement. after all know everyone knows it and this is kind of an security. if something happens to him everyone will know. alefantis didnt gave him time to think about wether or not to take it down and was stressed. its kinda understandable, but yeah, it seems too good to be true

Heh, no shills yet. I wonder what that means.

It's just the whole threatening of his family with death, which he was extremely scared of. Then turns around and says fuck it. I mean, if you want to risk your life for your cause, hey it's your life, it's your call.

I don't think people not involved in it want to die over it. If you care about them, you wouldn't put them in harm's way.

had the same recently. i think its because the OP doesnt has pizzagate in it, and thus doesnt trigger the alarm. i dont know

just saw, it has it in its link. no idea what the reason is

Are they really bots then? What time to be alive.

Why are you guys still buying into this fake news? Don't you think it's a little absurd?

Why are you guys still buying into this fake news? Don't you think it's a little absurd?

2/10 bait but I still laughed.

Pls though, this one is actually serious.

Oh, I get it.

What are the odds that humble t-shirt guy is really buddies with alefantis, and the whole thing is a ruse to scare off potential investigators?
bots are here now

youtube.com/watch?v=yPcI4Lr4oWA

It was serious when a guy shot off a gun in a pizza joint looking for a secret rape cellar because the internet said it existed. At this point it's just a failed conspiracy theory struggling for relevance.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbIG_b2IMO0

>bots are here now
Found one!! Hey this fun.

i believe they are real, but have an alarm that says when some threads are up which are probably bots. some bots are out there i think too that just spamm copy pasta

He didn't actually shoot though.

The bots are bugging out.

Has anyone looked into why he lied about not having a basement? What a fucking odd thing to lie about.

Honestly, can you even blame the guy at this point?
Assuming he even knows about the dealings that supposedly happen there (assuming they happen at all) I'm sure he's dead tired of dealing with the near constant flow of would be detectives lurking all over his restaurant and calling him a pedo.

Whoa, we must've hit the jackpot of evidence if he's threatening the lives of children. Oh who am I kidding? The guy doesn't give a shit about children anyway.

politico.com/story/2009/07/john-podesta-a-seasoned-hand-024575
podesta used to slaughter pigs
official story says he shot through a door and hit the computer . alefantis did a tv thing where he showed it, door was already fixed, cops never took the pc for evidence
questions.....

Kek, was that you?

My name just showed up in a fucking captcha. Made my heart stop for a second.

I am fairly certain that the only reason they haven't been caught is because it is part of some CIA program, probably a modern MKULTRA.

Alefantis, Pedosta bros, Brock, all those fuckers are going down. Clinton will be silently quarantined after Bill croaks.

>If a guy's threatening to kill you, you then double down and piss him off even more?
That's right; you out him for the faggot he is so that everyone can see what a faggot he is.
Then you call the cops.
Then you go on the lam.

Anyway, you don't care about this; you're just a disinformation Leaf, so carry on.

looks like the government is gangstalking you, have fun ;))

isn't being a pedophile absurd? little kids have no ass or tits and their brain is literally undeveloped like a retarded person.

RIP in pieces

It was nice knowing you faggots

This shit is still alive and well
DO NOT SLIDE PIZZA.GATE UNDER THE RUG

Well fuck.

Hell I live in Galveston

I wonder how fast this will get buried

I haven't been there since I was small. I heard it turned to shit.

even after complying with the threat they're still in harms way since he's a loose end.

Bush would be stupid enough to cut the tip of his finger rather than cutting lower. Fucking Republicuccs.

aww don't say that! He thimks they are delicious!

strongly feel this is sam hyde posing as james alefantis

Important update:

>look at the message

this confirms that Alefantis really threatened that YouTuber

that was fast

well done james

pizzatards on homicide watch

how will they ever defend

wew allinfantis is really after the guy, what a faggot

what was it about?

it's the video by the youtuber

dudes fucked.

probably the video that explains he was threatened

ah, the original where he first showed the pegasus museum?

DO YOU LIKE ONION MANS ON YOUR PIZZA?

a repost of the original by the same youtuber

>wearechange.org
who unironically reads this?

Alfantes has the best walnut sauce of all time

the mirrors are still up at least

>How dare you suggest I rape and kill children?
>I dont even like kids, at all
t. James alefantis

good pic but you should add jorge puello to it
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case#Jorge_Puello
>laura silsby's legal advisor in the haiti case
>literally wanted for sex trafficking in el salvador
just a coincidence, I'm sure

>Casenumber has double trips
Something will happen.

AAAAHHHH KEK WILLS IT
please let it be a mental breakdown with him in the end chasing people with a chainsaw through the street in diaper and a pentagram on his head

will think of it

bumping last time before going to sleep