Question what is Sup Forums's opinion on Milton Friedman?

Question what is Sup Forums's opinion on Milton Friedman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xeebU8VhmY
youtube.com/watch?v=VdyKAIhLdNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>In B4 Jew

he's a god

Pretty good

/thread

He's not a globalist and adopts a nationalistic capitalist stance.
He's based. A lot like Ghost, but with more fame.

a good jew .. yes storm fags they exist.. he aided Pinochet with economic advice, but kept it lowkey because lib fags cried about the helicopter rides ...

You are right lad he did.

shit

I'm sure the mostly successful example of capitalism had nothing to do with the crying.

I know it's unrelated but liberals would use that as an excuse for why Chile is bad.. It was "guilty by association" so the Chicago boys had to distance themselves from that aspect .. but they understood that 'physical removal' is completely necessary

Ayn Rand without tits. Useless.

>a good jew
Libertarianism and Marxism are two sides of the same culture-degrading coin.

My former leftism did not survive my exposure to Friedman.

fpbp

Jew memes aside, I like him.

a good man with some good ideas. fundamentally decent human being and if more of us were like him we'd be much better off.

He along Thomas Sowell are good pilars on what a good society should be built on, they don't speak the word of God, but their opinion is informed enough to be listened in a very serious manner.

He was a visionary and was one of the biggest proponents of a floating currency. Love his work, he had the ability to explain in simple terms the most complex economic problems, if you get the chance watch his series free to choose.

Why does the BC flag look like a cheesecake as a thumbnail?

Those kikes are smart, that's why they're so dangerous

I think we should replace all social programs with his inverse income tax. It would be far more efficient.

Kek.
Well it came from the coat of arms of bc.

mansplainer
jewsplainer

My favorite economist.

Same

wtf you talking about Cletus?

One allows degeneracy and the consequences from it. The other encourages degeneracy and an escape from the consequences from it.

This.

A god among men.

His ideas about free market capitalism were my entry level redpill. Thanks Mr. Friedman, R.I.P.

He's redpilled:
youtube.com/watch?v=4xeebU8VhmY

I like his "Free To Choose" show as well.

Same. I was such a normie cuck before I came across his video series on youtube.

>allowing degeneracy

Is the cultural degradation he's talking about, which you admit applies to both. Race is more important than your nebulous ideals of government and economic policy.

>ayy lmao

If you stupid people do stupid shit and don't clean up after them, their failure will end with them.

For example. Stupid whore gets pregnant. Stupid whore and junkie father can't care for their child. They all die.

If you don't feed the cancer it won't grow.

This is milton pwning michael moore
youtube.com/watch?v=VdyKAIhLdNs

so milton would accept companies bring in cheap labour because theyre willing to work for peanuts