Persians are not wh

Persians are not wh....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liAfyMXSQLo
britannica.com/event/Italo-Ethiopian-War-1935-1936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A

FUCKING

Ancient Persians were most likely light skinned, so probably white for lack of a better term but the gene pool so fucking diluted. It's sort why so many middle easterners look dark but also why a lot of them look "white"

LEAF

youtube.com/watch?v=liAfyMXSQLo
This one is so pretty...

This
Middle East used to be much more whiter than it is today

Ancient Sumerians and Phoenicians were characterized as swarthy. Greeks called Ancient Persians "pale" as an insult to highlight their femininity.

I'd need to see the nipples to be sure.

I've always wondered if Iranian redheads are all due to hair dye or if there is a sub group that naturally has red hair in Iran.

Not just that, compare north Pakistanis and Indians to the south ones, they're pale as fuck. It's the same shit with Mediterraneans too. It all depends where you draw the line on who's white or not. Imo it's all arbitrary, it would be much better if we referee to each other by their ethnic group, or just caucasoid(Caucasian), mongoloid, negroid, etc.

*refer

Some Ethiopians and Sudanese are Caucasoid, despite their black skin the rest of their features are of a white person.

Pizza face, no gracias

Got any pics

They exist, but it's not quite what you think.

It's a lighter brown, with maybe a little red hue, but their tanner (yellow hue) skin makes it seem much redder than it actually is on its own.

That seems to be common with Iranian women, at least in the US expatriate community.

GIB PIGS BLS

many people from the horn of africa are considered caucasoid, for example try to imagine this woman with white skin and the same features

google people from the area and you'll notice many lack the typical big nose, brows and lips you associate with black people

What the hell caused the gene pool to be so diluted, North Africa, Middle East, and India. Does it have something to do with the dravIndians and ancient Aryans fucking each other

>leaf

Fucking knew it, Somalians are white, why is Sup Forums so pissy about them?

Black women in the US hate Ethiopian women even though they will wear Ethiopian tribal garb and call themselves African queens. Black men who date an Ethiopian are hated more than brothers who date white women.

You guys in Sup Forums should read more about history and haplogroups. There are tons; humans aren't just white, blacks, asians and native americans. Every little tribe differs and gets mixed and evolved differently, either because of mixing, environment or both.

Fun fact: Ethiopians were actually kangs and I think they were the only country to have never been conquered by Europeans.

They're basically trailer trash without the trailer.

>generalizing

The nation state of Ethiopia is ancient but they were occupied by the Italians for a period. So a bit short of being 'conquered ' but still not free of European dominance.

That's where you're wrong paco!

britannica.com/event/Italo-Ethiopian-War-1935-1936

Because the average Somalian has an IQ comparable to that of a 7 year old. Does the "I'm the captain now" guy look white to you? Because that's what the average Somali looks like, I wish I was exaggerating

Leafs should be classified as human

maybe because somalia is a warlord infested hellscape that you can't even escape from because the waters are infested with pirates and AIDS

We really need to crack down on Denmark's rape epidemic.

I think whites have been getting pushed further North and further inland for centuries. Despite being more intelligent and technologically advanced, we are socially weak and thus incapable of telling brown people to fuck off

>yfw Iranian and Aryan have the same etymological origin

Thats because they wuz actual kangz n' kwanz

This is true.

Source: Xenophon, the Anabasis of Cyrus.

That's henna.

Denmark Yes!
Somalians are just vikang larpers like swedes, thats why they get along

You mean, Swedes love black cock and Somalis love raping, so they get along.

That region of Pakistan though is where Alexander the Great's army pillaged enough to bleed out the shit color of the locals, plus a lot of his army was left behind in some of those valleys and spawned white Pakis pic related.

You'll always see weird articles once in a while too of black women criticizing Ethiopian supermodels because they look "too white" and dominate the fashion industry.

>tfw middle eastern Muslim
>tfw white
>tfw brown hair
>tfw pink nipples
FeelsGoodMan. Middle Eastern women are always all over me because I look white but I have the same culture and religion as them

Whites do sometimes try to protect themselves but other whites intervene.

They got ARABED but then so did the Spaniards, Greeks, Italians, all the closest relatives to the Iranian peoples too...really makes you think.

Except, Arabs only had Italy and Greece for at most a couple hundred years. They had Spain for 700, and they still practically have Persia.

Nice.

Greeks aren't white

How can you think of these as white?
Disgustang

Danes need more diversity, so they stop being raycist

.t 60%

>Be Nordic
>impregnate Jewess
>son comes out as actor
>stars in shitty movie
>is called Persian

Persian used to be considered the most beautiful people, modern persians (iranians) mostly look like hatchet faced kikes now.

Kike/sandnigger/khazar/vichy/saudIsisRaEl blood raped and infiltrated into most modern bloodlines spawning generation skipping ratfaced genes that crop up in the strangest places...like ugly slut (((gentile))) troublemakers.

The Shia Schism effectively booted them out of their lands.

It's not rape if a coloured person does it. It's a sexual emergency.

Check you pryvylyge shitlord!

A poo coloured sexual emergency?

Pepe has shown us the peepee, next will come the poopoo.

BLEACHED