HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

>President-elect Donald Trump described a sting operation he says he conducted after becoming infuriated by a series of leaks about his own classified briefings

>He says he decided to tell no one about a particular secret briefing, shielding even his longtime scheduling aide, Rhona Graff, to rule out the possibility leaks were coming from his staff

>When word got out anyway, Trump concluded it was the intelligence community who was putting out information

>He described the operation he conducted after suggesting intelligence officials leaked a fake dirty dossier of information about him

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html

Wow.. 4d chess confirmed

Not gonna lie.. that's pretty impressive.

This guy just gets better and better

Best vote I ever cast

Who cares where the leaks come from? It was clear from the start that any leaks would come from the intelligence community after his lack of faith in their skills

It's illegal to leak classified documents bozo

Wow

10/10

Would build wall

5D Chess

based Trump

This mf is playing quasi dimensional pan holographic inter galactic muti planetary astro chess... good god what an absolute madman.

You know what he is going to do next right? win some more.

BASED Emporer, but if he keeps this up he's gonna get JFK'd

WOW!!!

Based Trump is sniffing out the moles in his intelligence community already. I love this timeline.

D

C
H
E
S
S

Based as fuck desu senpai

If you support this man you are worthless. Less then worthless, your dumb inbred ass is going to be no better off if not worse than you had it under Obama

Wtf I love trump now

Can you guys even IMAGINE?!? If Hillary were elected, we would be seeing some televised party on every major network with like a Katy Perry concert.

ok i always respected him even though i also thought he was a clown, but fuck thats pretty impressive

So he has no chance, has he? When will he be impeached? If the security agencies actively obstruct him it can only be a matter of time if i know the CIA. His 3D chess is impressive though but if the opponent cheats you can only do so much.

I would miss the lulz. God i love this timeline.

Hepta-dimensional chess

>challenge grand master
>lost before being born

Hes going to have a body double get sniped and then pull it's mask off and show that the jews tried to do it

Then he'll gas his son in law and impregnate Ivanka himself to create the new heir to the American empire

16 dimesional super symmetricalstrip backgammon

literally the god emperor

That's some CEO level shit. Average politician would say 'Vanessa - find the leaks' and then say 'job done' to themselves while Vanessa orders some other stooge to find the leak. It goes down the chain, and eventually some pension earning waste of space types up a report.

A CEO just takes action that is in the interest of the business to identify and solve problems as fast as he can.

inb4 it's the RUSSIANS

So have you guys dropped the narrative that you guys created the document in favor of this now?

why so rude

wew lad

kek'd

i remember reminding everyone who detracted from trump of how smart the man actually is. he truly is 5 plays ahead of everyone else.

Oh that? That was just temporarily useful disinformation to counter their disinfo campaign and make them drop their guard

Sniffing?
>bbBBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPpppp
Don't mind if I do!

Yea the narrative is dropped it seems. But the twitter user might still be the source of the perv. video mentioned. The rest is whishfull thinking by some british ex-intelligence guy.

imagine if Trump brings in the Bogdanoff Twins as special advisers?

11-DIMENSION CHUTES AND LADDERS

Sup Forums creates the news. You still watching that pleb shit on TV? WE PRESIDENT NOW SENPAI Best TimeLine

>german

>shit on the brain

Trump could you tell us more about this meeting?
>It was a secret meeting at a secret place, a beautiful place cause we got lots of beautiful places in this country, am I right? yea look at those people fantastic aren't they? Great people.

the memes have beaten 12D chess there is no more holding them back

we are the news now mofo

This mexican is paying the wall

Trumposting is such a good meme.

How do you benefit from telling the whole country that there are moles in your intelligence community? Is he just unable to keep his mouth shut about that kind of stuff?

Lefties truly are the scum of the earth

As opposed to wishful thinking by anonymous posters on the internet?

Delete this post right now. It's perfectly reasonable for a president to make enemies with his intelligence agencies.

>how do you benefit from exposing corruption
The sickness must be cut out. In the short term there is pain and blood, in the long term you end up much healthier.
Plus he's only confirming what everyone already suspected.

Fucking wish this had happened decades ago, that it had to get so bad Donald FUCKING Trump had to be the one to start calling them out on this shit is disgraceful.

>Oh and by the way, who's paying for the wall?
That's right folks Mexico is paying

I love Trump's antics. I can't wait for him to start fucking with foreigners.

>intelligence leaking information to attempt to damage his presidency
>making enemies
Whoever is leaking the info declared themselves an enemy a long time ago.

because come Jan 21st they are fired, you fucking oaf

Sup Forums is the new media

If information is spread out from a central station then this is the current origin core

Cyberpunk lyfe ftw yo

>after his lack of faith in their skills
>skills like confidentiality
Really gets the neurons firing....

>tfw the moles are Jewish

we are unstoppable!

FOUR

DIMENSIONAL

CHESS

We've out-jewed the jews

>Trump went on Sup Forums to post fanfiction of himself and some Russian hookers pissing on Obama's bed

Trump is beyond us

>t. spic

yes we know your lives are going to be a lot worse under Trump than it was under Obama.

fuck off

Not seeing an argument here. If anything, this shows if you support the intelligence community as much as the media would expect us to, you're worthless..

WAIT
A
SECOND

WAIT A SEOCND

WAS HE THE user THAT LEAKED THE FUCKING FAKE REPORT

OH MAH GAWD

Trump is among us isn't he

yes, Achmed, with the CIA's impressive list of successes they're sure to stump the Trump any day now!

And they're picking now after he's president to stump him, rather than, you know, stumping him ahead of time so that their girl could get in instead, because...????????????

When I see posts like this, I cannot imagine anything other than this

The intelligence agencies are making enemies with the man we chosen by the people to represent them. The intelligence agencies are making enemies with the American people.

>Implying Trump would descend to the realms of us mere mortals

That is not true, there is no way Trump would be here. I have too much things to do as it is, and he must be busy

Damn that's good

The sting wasn't about Pissgate. The sting was about details of the classified briefings getting out.

Two separate stumpings

You know how you expose moles faggot? You put word out you know there's a mole. They always scatter out into the light and then you stomp on them. Moles about to be trumped.

I'd say leaking false info about the President Elect should be a hanging offense.

Enjoy being deported.

Only in spirit, he's what happen when a Sup Forums virgin is actually born into money.

kek confirms

Is Trump, dare I say it, /ourguy/ ?

WTF; I love the CIA now.

The whole essence of esoteric kekism is malleable truths, Yuri Beznemov said it best when the truth is what is formed as the truth, not the objective truth. The truth was since June 2015, that Trump would win. And so he did. The truth was no war would happen to prevent Trump. And so it's been peaceful.

Pretty much yea. There was some interesting image with the facts and sources circulating earlier. Cant find it now though.

thanks for paying for the wall Pancho.

>we succeed all the time but our successes are classified
Surely we should see the effect of their successes, somewhere, aside from the availability of cheap heroin and frequently disappearing children.

If agencies responsible for the handling of classified information and clandestine matters relating to national security and the stability of the state are operated by people who will intentionally leak information, be it legitimate or illegitimate, because they are criticized it should concern you a lot more than it apparently does.

sup CIA

He learned from Tyrion Lannister

Can he prove it?

No fucking shit. Just go watch the fucking press conference, dipshits.

CIA Shilling here too now? First Russia, then CTR, now the CIA. Pretty soon it's just going to be shills and no anons

Well played, intelligence agencies worthless as usual.

Holy shit

6D Parcheesi

>Then he'll gas his son in law and impregnate Ivanka himself to create the new heir to the American empire

*Unzips* sigh

>are making

>are

>as in, they haven't already proven their treason

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF (((THEIR))) PLAN?

We always been enemies with govt and the alphabet agencies. Nothing has changed.

>Supporters of your country, enemy to tyranny.

>Game of Normies
>real life

pick one

shill shilling shills.

like jews jewing jews

Pic related these jews made a jewish swastika for honica and got other jews to give them $30k to fix it because of the outrage

FUCK DRUMPF

Expect those agencies to be purged. He's going to be cleaning them out and replacing them with people who will actually do their jobs.

>dailymail

What's next? CNN?