HOLLLLY FUCKK TURN CNN ON

VAN JONES SAYS RUSSIA IS OUR ENEMY AND JUST BTFO PUTIN

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
snopes.com/cnn-and-msnbc-ratings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger

Your organization is terrible.

>Listening to a nigger who wants to kill white people

"Russias a great start!"

Fuck off Petrov

>"THIS WAS A WHITELASH"
>has a white wife

It's sad CNN is trying this hard to get us watching.

This. All these "turn on CNN! Watch CNN!" threads... your viewership must be in the goddamn toilet.

Blow on leaf, blow on

>turn on CNN
pff, nice try faggot. CNN is nigger television. It lowers your IQ if you watch it.

Boiled egg
Milk
Feta Cheese
Floor cleaner

what is he thinking and why is he grinning like that??

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

I consider BLM a greater enemy than Russia desu

The only reason CNN has any ratings is because it is the default channel in hospital and airport waiting areas.

Van Jones is fucking insane anyway. Not even counting his WHITELASH bullshit, he had some guy on who was pro-Trump, and I swear to God Van was a second away from striking him.

The average American has no qualms with Russia.

Apparently suggesting this, as Trump has, makes him "weak."

Being reasonable and not firing shots at Putin every day is a bad thing now, I guess.

Why the fuck did Dems all of the sudden flip the switch? It's like we're back to 2002/2003 RINOs calling for the Iraq war.

>russia
>white

Trumpfags are retaded

No one under 40 has the fucking cable retard.

Pretty ironic coming from a communist.

This is the first time I've seen Van jones act sane. Must be the CNN fake news rumor.

enemy.

What did he say?

I am trying to hate Russia but its so tough the way he shitted up the election (allegedly).

enemy..

Van Jones is a Communist who's still upset the Soviet Union collapsed due to mean ol' Ronnie Ray Gun.

enemy...

Van Jones thinks all white people are his enemy

Niggers are our enemy

enemy....

>Russia is our enemy

why tho

enemy.....

enemy......

I could name a hundred Russians that have done amazing and historical things while niggers are only a handful to count

Thread related?
>106718120

Our enemy?
Is Obama seriously trying to start WWIII before Trump can get into office?

enemy.......

The last ratings report i saw has them ranked below shitty channels like the Golf channel, food network and Hallmark. Well below any other news network, and any popular channel

nice divide and conquer you anti-fa kyke shill

enemy........

It is.

snopes.com/cnn-and-msnbc-ratings/
>CNN ratings free fall
>Fox out way ahead
>even Snopes says it's true

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

enemy.........

enemy..........

QUIET
QUIET

These are amazing

Quite strange how it changed after the war ended

Van Jones is a communist.

If Hillary had said we need to be buddies with Russia and Trump was being the war hawk, every leftist in the west would be hailing the intentions of Clinton while calling the GOP the party of war. As is, the left needs work whatever message Trump is going for and be contrarian. But, it's not just the left, it's a lot of establishment out-of-touch GOP as well.

I'm not saying Vlad should be trusted, but godddamn, lets not actively seek war with them. Fuck.

What's that, negro?

enemy?

Wait, I am confused, please help me.

I thought that considering Russia as an enemy was laughable and cold war era fear mongering....

What am I supposed to believe?

Are ALL countries that are not the U.S. all just pawns in the game that is U.S. politics?

Say it isn't so...

enemy??

enemy???
but there was a time between then and now when things got better too. Funny how fake news never wants to talk about that.

BAHAHAHA

>white

You Russian army shills are really getting annoying

Be lenient with to this nigga, he needs to feed his family.

Agree, and that's why I liked Trump's tweet about "if you don't support having good relations with Russia, you must be a moron"

Once again he can ensnare lefties making another dumb retort... "I think we should have bad relations with russia!"

DUDE WHITELASH LMAO

FPBP

fpbp

eat dicks til you burst shill for brains, kthx

Kikes have kept America and Russia from being friends for a while. This is just another attempt only this time they failing pretty badly.

fakenews

Russia will never be my enemy.

/thread

Better walls, better balls, Pizza Pauls.

Reminder this happened 3 days ago

this is a shill.
i wont turn on CNN and give them ratings and legitimacy.
i dont even have cable.

Put some effort into it! Sad!

Post the whole thing faggot

Did he then proceed to raceb8 and imply Trump was Hitlers reincarnation?
Van Crow is a fucking clown.

How dare you! Those networks provide wholesome good fun while teaching people the values of a good home cooked meal, how to properly swing ones club and when you want to watch shitty B movies.

Cuck News Network just wants to show us how to kill a media outlet within hours.

Is this the black man who's actually a white man? Or is that some other black man?

How so? the Democrats hate Russia because it isn't Communist anymore. Welcome to fucking 25 years ago. heh

320 million americans
CNN 1.3 million viewers (80% hate watch)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am not sure... He is on ABC, which makes him black.

But he is also falling in line with the left, which also makes him black.

Wait, what was the question again?

Any episode of robot cowboys is more popular that the "gold standard" of cable news.

Interesting.

lol cnn is your ratings that low now?

Van Jones is a communist. Russians are former communists. Of course they're his enemy.