God is real!

God is real!

Everyone needs a good dicking

Is this for real?

Can we actually save some of them?

QUITAN TRABAJO

well duh.

This gender shit can't actually last with adults with actual adult things to do.

you just need a dick, young lad

good for her

Still damaged goods.

2017 is going to be the year America corrects itself, and makes itself great again.

I bet you by July, Transgenderism will be re-classified as a mental illness, to be treated with therapy and medication. Screencap this.

I'd like to imagine that a bunch of anons tested their hypothesis of alpha cock curing feminism by talking some Chad into thunderdicking that severe case of tumblerism.

We need all these virgins in /r9k/ to dick all these sjw and fix the western civilization.

That shit does wonders for a bitchy woman

PENIS
O
W
E
R

shes kinda cute now that she isnt crazy

it is a mental disorder, it's in the DSM

>those tits

fuck she's actually kind of cute

hats off to the lad who dicked her into reality

This happened to a chick I new from work. She was a "trans gay man" (aka a girl pretending to be a guy who still liked guys). She always complained because she always tried to hook up with gay guys who turned her down because of the whole "having a vagina" thing.

I didn't hear from her for a few years until another coworker saw her and she was wearing a dress, had long hair, and was back to being a chick. She had a straight boyfriend and everything.

maybe she just decided she wasn't going to fully transition and decided it would be more respectful to stay cis.

>leaf

she got some good dick

did you just tell a young lad he needs a dick

Bump

I think most of Northern Europe (UK, Scandinavia, Netherland) has removed it as an illness.