Americans were the bad gu-

Americans were the bad gu-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5AsKykQaqxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't get it, lad. All of those people fleeing actually wanted communism.

That brings a tear to my eye.

>Filename
Looks like murricans to me. Koreans only had old donated Garand rifles at the time.

>Shows a pic of American's saving the bad guys.

Hes using them as body armor dipshit

Sorry for the filename.
I got the image from some blog site.

bump for you.

Shooting their parents no doubt.

You can't see thejr faces but we did equip the gooks with modern us equipment

>it's ok guys, we only burned some of the children to death...look we saved this one.
>praise me sempai!

Sup Forums provides me with plenty of WWII pics, but never WWA.

why do shitskins always need whites to save them

Yes, the American Revolution wasn't even a valid revolution.

youtu.be/5AsKykQaqxM

The Germans weren't the bad guys in WWI. The Lusitania did not capsize due to a German torpedo, but rather due to the weapons cache detonated by the torpedo. We probably would have colonized Mars by 1980 in the Kaiserliche Marine, desu.

honestly, i think the only true bad guys in ww2 were the japanese.
I can see a german soldier taking care of a kid, an american too, even a russian soldats helping a german kids.
I dont see a japanese soldier helping american kid (if japs would invade mainland us)

>Korean war
>M16

Early Vietnam South Vietnamese most likely, since we had long since abandoned the M1919 for the M60.

They gave grenades to the Asian kids.

Also

My dad was a Vietnam vet and usually nobody gave a shit if there were """""non-combatants""""" in the area. As far as he was concerned every single last man woman and child in North and South Vietnam was either VC, a VC sympathizer, or a potential VC draftee. Ya, they usually didn't go out of their way to kill elderly, women, or children but if they got caught in the crossfire it was no big deal. His platoons ROE were

>If you see ANYONE not in US or South Vietnamese uniforms moving at anymore than a brisk walk, kill on sight.
>If you see ANYONE not in a US or South Vietnamese with a weapon on them or near them, kill on sight.
>If you see ANYONE not in a US or South Vietnamese uniform out after sundown, kill on sight.
>No exceptions under any circumstances.

American soldiers like German ones are being vilified to hell and back for some time now.

And both, especially Americans are some of he most honourable men I have ever seen.

The Japanese are subhuman though, it's not really fair to compare them to humans.

>omg the japanese were so bad like seriously amirite?? never couldve ended ww2 without dem nukes
>kill every chink you see on sight, for 'mericas freedoms
>wonder why everyone hates you

Anti Vietnam protests were a Soviet psyop

It hurts to know we destroyed Europe savers twice.

>kidnapping babies for their anglo overlord blood factories
>good guys

>raping children
>good

You disgust me.

>Shit, Stars & Strips are here, put on your cool face private!