Leave CNN alone

What CNN has done to deserve this treatment?

There are other news outlets that are one thousand times more bias, like infowars, breitbart ect...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes but CNN cunts are always insufferably self-righteous about it.

Exactly, they never go after MSNBC which is more bias.

The left is really pushing the "you should all be furious with Russia" meme and i dont like it. I reminds me of the scene from 1984 where they have to screem at TV for an hour.

Maybe Russia did some shenanigans (i dont think they did) but maybe mention Clinton blowing off the rust belt also might have led to her losing before we rage ourselves into a war with Russia

CNN is dead. Bury it.

You will never know peace for what you have done to this country and its people.

Everything that is to come, you have brought upon yourself.

The end is coming CNN, can you feel it?

I watched CNN regularly before 2016, they were leftists but typically had interesting news stories around the world. Once it started looking like Trump was going to win, they transitioned from news to a 24/7 smear campaign with their heads so far up their ass they could see the light of day. Most MSM sprinkle BS into your morning coffee which you can ignore, CNN started using a snow shovel.

LEAVE CNN ALONE!

Fuck you and fuck your digits.

SOMEWHAT ULTRARARE

The others aren't run by a certain Intel agency

When you walk onto the yard, you have to take on the biggest bull.

I have left CNN alone for more than a year now. They will continue to be left alone for the rest of my life. You should leave them alone as well. If enough people left them alone, they would starve in an empty room. Wouldn't that be nice!

>bias
This isnt about bias, you can ignore bias.

CNN tells lies.

but they're not marxist cunts.

CNN must die

We didn't say nuttin...

Trump is a fucking joke.
He has NO RIGHT to disrespect CNN the way he did.
CNN is fair and unbiased, CNN was just reporting what everyone else was reporting.
Trump needs to apologize to CNN RIGHT NOW.

buzzfeed nope not us

you must be thinking of the other cnn

>There are other news outlets that are one thousand times more bias, like infowars, breitbart ect...

They dont lie about their bias.

I have nothing against them but they need to be made an example that the media can't go doing whatever it likes then hide consequence free under the skirt of "freedom of speech".

......shit fml

Because CNN is a company and company's can be criticized

I didn't hate them too much until they reported that looking at wikileaks documents was illegal. At that point, any shred of credibility they had went into the trash.

>newfag

back to flebbit with you

>Already Stale Pasta

>There are other news outlets that are one thousand times more bias

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED???

CNN gets it's info DIRECTLY from the state department
CNN even aired State Dept. PRODUCED propaganda and passed it off as NEWS.

FUCK YOU!

This.

Every single news source in inevitably biased, but CNN, one of the biggest news channel in the whole world, has shamelessly started publishing unreliable, unverified and fake stories in order to push their narrative.
That is unacceptable and they have to pay for it.

not even partially ultra rare

Making an example. They're mediocre popularity will be their downfall.

>started
they have done this since their inception
they are straight up propaganda and cultural programming, it's just more obvious now.

>Reddit spacing after greentext
I think we both know who the real newfag is here, friendo.

That legitimately enraged me. The tv news channel that is in every gas station, air port, doctor's office and restaurant is lying to my face about my rights as an american. Cuomo still works there, and there's not a peep about it from any other major station. Any newsroom worthy of being respected should have stood up and denounced them for it. Instead, they circle the wagons in silence.

Journalism is dead.

Neglect! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>leddit spacing
>calling somene a leddit fag
kys hamshit

CNN is an extention of the DNC , it goes beyond just being partisan trash like MSNBC - which is just ideologically marxist , CNN is actually part of the DNC. So it should be stripped of it's press credentials and treated as something like MoveOn.org

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU&t=1s

Not gonna fight them. Just gonna kick their ass

Piss on them all.

CNN defends Islamic terrorists the moment an attack happens.

I was in the US when the massacre in Paris occurred and couldn't believe what I was seeing minutes after, they were literally defending Islam
>we shouldn't make this anything that it isn't it
>This was just a few individuals
>This wasn't an act of violence, just misguided individuals
>This has nothing to do with Islam folks
Like they were saying "Oh it's just Europeans who have died so you shouldn't care" like they were defending Islamic terrorism as part of some plan that was written out for them.

They are traitors, filth that need to be hung along with their staff and families, they are terrorists themselves for trying to cover up and defend these acts of terrorism against the west.

Hours after the attack in Nice CNN was telling its audience how France was racist and had it coming for trying to ban the Burkini, after Belgium got hit they were telling us how the Belgium and Dutch were racist and should accept more refugees since we took in less then 100k instead of millions like Germany, Sweden and France.

I want CNN to die in a fire, they undermine the west and Europeans every single chance they get.

I want to murder them, I want CNN to go up in flames and see them bleed in the streets screaming in horror and ask them if they still think it's funny ISIS attacked our people.

>ect

Stop.

>Exactly, they never go after MSNBC which is more bias.
MSNBC doesn't pretend to fair. CNN has cultivated an image of being the "adults in the room" where while the other stations are arguing politics from slanted viewpoint, they tell you the news from a neutral point of view.

hi cnn, how's that fair and accurate reporting going?

CNN reported Buzz Feeds BS and gave it credibility.

we need more images like this to really highlight how bad they are

>We reported on a summary of a fake document and selectivity omitted the most egregious falsehoods to make the document appear more credible than it was
What CNN are admitting to is worse than Buzzfeed. At least Buzzfeed published all the bullshit so any observer could see it was trash. CNN ran cover and selectively omitted facts that would show the document was total BS in an effort to fool people into believing it was credible.

Fuck off jew

You get it.