Femanon who is hesitant to racemix

Not a troll thread.

I'm a cis femanon and my to-be husband has much superior genes to me. Should I avoid racemixing?

More details: My fiancé has Nordic roots. He is beautiful: tall, light skin, bright blue eyes, and blonde hair.

I'm a short brown hair/brown eyed girl with medium tone skin. I'm actually a white/Spanish mix -- my sister came out looking full white, but I came out looking full Spanish. Despite looking Spanish, I've won a beauty award but I'm still a genetic half-'shitskin', haha. My fiance would disagree, of course, but I'm definitely self-racist.

ON TO THE POINT:
I kind of want kids, but I feel guilt about passing on my genes with him because chances are the Nordic genes will be ruined.

I've seriously thought about asking my fiance to donate his sperm to a white girl who would have the baby for us, and then to raise that as my own child. Is that a good idea?

What should I do? I'm actually serious. Also his brothers have white wives, so I'm the only one who would theoretically wreck his bloodline by being half-Spanish.

Advice appreciated.

Don't believe the memes, Spanish are white. Go for it

no titties, no answers

Rachel post your ass again.

Your baby won't look like you, in fact he'll probably look Nordic as fuck. Do it Juanita

no titties, no answers

TITS OR GTFO

YOUR CUNTINESS HAS NO POWER HERE

No worries, whiteness is a concept concerning income more than genetics.

TITS OR GTFO

>women on Sup Forums
>This is beginning to happen too frequently for it to just be some faggot LARPer

No! No! NOOOO! I want the good old days back when there wasn't a tidal waves of normies!!!
REEEE
GET OUT
STOP BEING POLITICALLY AWARE AND INFORMED
GET OFF Sup Forums
REEEE
THIS WAS OUR DOMAIN
OURS!!!!

I think I know you. Tits or gtfo. No, don't get naughty. We just want to see if you should feel self-racist or if you should mate with the nordic alpha.

>Wanting to literally cuck yourself because of Sup Forums memes

Sup Forums is a powerful influence
I don't think you realize how many people develop political opinions that they take to heart on this site.

tits or GTFO

Tits or gtfo out, until then I will ignore the question and periodically post Muhreens

Just have the kid and stop being such an autistic cunt who takes memes too seriously.

that's one lewd game of peekaboo

No that's fine, go for it and have as many white babies as your womb allows.

Good luck OP.

post pic of you two, let pol judge

OP here. I think Sup Forums is a powerful influence because it embraces what a lot of people already think naturally, but are told their whole life by PC media/schooling to repress said thoughts.

>f-femanon, mate with whoever you want!
>dont take our memes seriously femanon!
Sad to see Sup Forums cuck to women now.

post a pic already

Holy fuck Nathalie is that you

We know who OP is you newfag cunt.
Listen, you can pretend "oh look Im woke on PC stuff" but Sup Forums's rejection of PC culture is literally the most mainstream and accessible part of Sup Forums. Please stop trying to act like a fascy alt-right bimbo, it's not working.

I don't get it... by "Spanish" do you mean mestizo?

Could be much worse, OP. Could be male, could be me.

sheeeeit

I always hold on to the hope that we might get tits after the kike slut posted hers

I highly discourage you from doing so.

Your 'white' surrogate may be a Swede and ruin your husband's bloodline with SJW tendencies in her genes.

Why enable a bitch who wants attention from boys online because she can't get it from IRL Chads?

Lol, what do you look like? 23andme says I'm 3/4ths European like you, but 1/4th Indian instead of black.

>I'm a cis femanon
>cis femanon
Who even fucking talks like that???
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

>white washing the world minority
>bad
Sacrifices are to be made..

>6 years ago

Ι'll second this.

SPANIARDS ARE NOT FUCKING MEXICANS

Hey, it stopped me from dating a fucking chink and now I have beautiful blue eyed children that look like me.

Sup Forums and r/hapla saved me and my children

>tfw I actually met my boyfriend on Sup Forums
>we will be marrying within a few years once we are financially stable
Feels goooooood

>cis
We use grown up words here, cunt. You better not have left the kitchen to post this shit.

I hope you don't spoil his genes. get a gestational surrogate instead.

Spaniards are white Europeans though.

I almost believe that you are a femanon based on how fucking dumb you sound.

I clarify that I'm cis because the other board I post on is freaking trap-obsessed

I'm half-Puerto Rican.

Is this bait for Spaniards? Or are you meaning to say mestizo?

What do you mean? Legit question.
He agreed on it too.

> I clarify that I'm cis because the other board I post on is freaking trap-obsessed

44 posts in and no tits, you truly have to go back.

Those northern European genes are strong, son. I'm pretty much Italian and Injun and I look like a light skinned Hispanic

Your kids will be fine. Just keep pumping them out.

> Legit question.

He was right, you are a femanon.

Lol, at this point I've posted too many details to even consider it.

>half-Puerto Rican
Then you aren't Spanish. Spanish people are an European ethnic group, from Spain.

In any case, don't let autists on Sup Forums determine what to do with your life.

I have to stay inside to actually stay white. A few minutes in the sunniest summer day and I darken like a banana.

I fit the description of your guy. I had kids with a polish girl and my current wife is italian, very Olive skin dark thick hair etc. My kids all have brown eyes and bright blonde hair, all beautiful.

>encourage not to race mix
or
>make fun of newfag roastie threads
hmm, seems like ur priorities are in order :^)

Where are the tits? Why haven't you gtfo?

This is 3 years ago while I was in Army. That's pretty much daily sunlight skin tone.

Most white people are a mixture of European races anyway. But that doesn't mean you should mix any further especially if it can be avoided.

Make up for it by having a huge brood of kids. 3/4 hwite is close enough and if you're helping in over replecating the true master race genetics (at least 4 kids) then you're doing good work.

Optimally 12+ but realistically you gotta do at least 4. Just think in the coming race wars and instability through the 2030s/2040s they're gonna need brothers and sisters to watch out for each other.

great, now I have to remake thread

I was raised to believe that Hispanic and Spanish had equivalent meanings.

So since I'm Hispanic (Puerto Rican), racemixing is more of a problem, no?

Nice pasta

What are you afraid of? That your nordic alpha will check Sup Forums and see your tits? Or that people will recognize you just from a pair of tits alone?

If it's the first, don't worry if he is a Sup Forumsack he will support it.
If it's the second, how big a slut are you? kek

3/4 white is the cut off.

If you're half white then it's fine. Even Hitler was ok with 3/4 German 1/4 Jews.

You're not Spanish, you're a mestizo. Do an Iq test and sequence your genes for checking if you have any conditions that might pass on to your children, if yur Iq is three digits and you're not defective, then sure, go ahead.

Now post nudes, no face or anything, or something like your arm so we can see your skin color, if you're too dark your child might resent being mixed race

I'm confused.

same im english, german, irish and injun but if you put me on a roof I'll be as red as a comanche and golden brown by the next day,
no peeling even but as I stay comfy inside I look more and more like casper

What, are you fucking retarded?

The Spanish are from Spain, Hispanics are descendants of Spanish settlers who probably race mixed with 'natives' and/or niggers.

So, you're HISPANIC and may/probably have either native or nigger blood in you.

I'm half-Puerto Rican. Should have said 'Hispanic' rather than 'Spanish' =(

You have to show what you look like so we can see how white you look. Many Hispanic women look very Mediterranean. The ratio of Spanish to native genes varies wildly. Considering you won a beauty award and your sister looks white, plus being half full white, you're probably fine. Mostly Castiza + European mix usually is quite attractive, looking European with Mediterranean features.

they're saying that you type in a stereotypically bimbo way

i know that's b8, but it's good. 8/10

So, you're probably part nigger, or part native, or both. How does that make you feel, darkie?

> I was raised to believe that Hispanic and Spanish had equivalent meanings.

In theory, they have. But factually they can be different. A Puerto Rican could be from a long line of Spaniards who moved to the Americas OR be just a local brownie. Post tatas and we figure it out.

since this thread is a (you) magnet i have a question.

i am 16% spic 1% nigger and the rest is european (mostly english, german)

should i gas myself now or wait until after rahowa?

This. For the sake of eugenics, take a dna test and if you're more than 25% shitskin, don't pollute Fjord's genes.

Spanish = From Spain, equivalent to saying I'm Italian, Greek, German, etc. (i.e. an ethnic group)

Hispanic = Ancestors from Spain, may or may not have mixed with native populations (mestizo) or slaves (mulatto).

You are hispanic, and most likely mestizo (descended from Spaniards and natives)

Feels good not to burn, ever. But at the same time, you carry the stigma of "nonewhite."
At least Injuns had a civilization in central America. africans had none, except Mali which muslims made.

Holy fuck, kys, kys now, please.

Is bathtub food still in vogue?

>>I darken like a banana.
>>golden brown by the next day
Neither of you are white.

Haha, I don't like it, that's why I'm seriously considering the whole surrogate deal. The idea of spoiling Nordic genes honestly makes me feel guilty.

will take it into consideration Muhammed

Question, and this is more broadly aimed to Sup Forumsacks in general, what did he think about half Jews? I can't read pic related. I'm half Ashkenazi but very European looking and attractive plus quite naturally smart. I was speaking full sentences before I was a year old, was always a critical/outside thinker, plus I'm 6'1 with a stocky build + European facial features (besides hair, which is more wavy).

And god damnit do I hate nearly all kikes, especially globalists/purveyors of Marxist liberalism. Makes being a halfbreed pretty depressing

Never said I was?

>Puerto Ricans, on average, have genetic contributions from Europeans, West Africans, and Native Americans of approximately 66%, 18%, and 16%, respectively.
relax, you are (probably) mainly of European descent.

>being in a tub of food
What's the point? Sure that might be sexy and all but it doesn't do much for me.
Now a girl completely naked except for an apron and is still making food, that's pure sex.

Get a DNA test and if you're good, as in, no black or native, go for it.

>>I have to stay inside to actually stay white.

my beard is blonde and doesn't touch my neck, it curls into my mouth like the spitting image of the fighting irish, lol cry more bong, sitting in boring queencountry my family are fuckers!

>farting on perfectly fine waffles
just

You're fine the babies will be beautiful

Just have babies with him until you get the right color. Feel free to throw the undesirables off a cliff.

i think the consensus was that quadroons have the highest likelyhood of being attractive for a mixed race

i am a quadroon with native american (i'm a leaf, not finnish) and my brother has dirty blonde hair, i have brown hair, mostly white skin that has a tinge of tan, and green eyes. you couldn't really tell that i'm mixed if you're not some kind of aryan masterrace white supremacist.

so don't worry about it

Wait... I thought it was the Dutch that loved waffles?

> ABSOLUTELY SPARTAN

Simply let your husband fuck your sister. Easy.

>puerto rican
>no black or indio

Belgian waffles a BEST

> implying he hasn't already