Did the left actually make a good meme?

Did the left actually make a good meme?

>make

Can't really help to laugh, Roof was a class a cock sucker.
>Out of all the niggers he could have killed he kills elderly Church going black people
0/10.

Doesn't make sense because the left keeps trying to outlaw the death sentence. Also, no states use the electric chair anymore.

You faggots just shut the fuck up
and raid the page with as many
sock accounts as you can.
only reason I posted it.

this

Not your personal army faggot.

for a group of individuals hell-bent on "fair" justice, they sure are a bloodthirsty bunch

Like it matters. A nigger is a nigger. Based Dylan roof understood this, why can't you?

>Did the left actually repost a good meme?
FTFY

Yeah there really wasn't any honor is killing innocent elderly people who let him into their prayer circle without question. He just showed their humility and kindness and his stupidity.

If he were going to do it, he should've targeted something noteworthy like a gang hideout or drug den

They are just hateful fags who
project at the safest targets

This.

He could have went to a nigger filled college or nigger BLM event and killed hundreds of future welfare using degenerates who would pump out 10 kids, instead he went to a church and killed a bunch of old people past breeding age.

>Inb4 cuck

I'm not mad, I understand innocent whites get killed by blacks I just think he's fucking stupid and could have picked his targets better to kill young nigs who cause the problems we have in society and not a bunch 80 year olds a few years away from natural death.

good night sweet prince

No, but good riddance to Roofie. Let's make them butthurt by making a better one :^)

>
ATLEAST HE KILLED SOME NIGGERS UNLIKE YOU COCKSUCKER

Do you know how many innocent Whites niggers rape and murder?

Think the Left gives a fuck about or can name any of them?

He did nothing but hurt the image of whites, get the Confederate flag banned in a bunch of places, and give liberals an excuse for more gun regulation and how "oppressive" whites are.

He accomplished NOTHING good. Killing old ass Christian nigs at church is not the same as shooting up a hood. You've got to be a dumbass if you can't see that.

Not really. Dylann has yet to so much as flinch in front of someone. You can't really laugh at someone's death sentence when they practically asked for it in court.

What does fascism have to do with murdering other people based on race?

maybe just maybe transexuals commit suicide due to the bigotry and transphobia they receive, rather than them being naturally suicidal

Anti facist people tend to have an anti white slant. So Dylan roof is good ammunition for them.

>Editing their own shitty logo
>too lazy to make vector image of the electric chair
>slogan doesn't even rhyme

Everytime I think antifa can't get anymore pathetic they find a new way to outdo themselves.

I wish that were true. People bend over backwards to make them feel accepted. For many of them probably the whole point in becoming a tranny was to become part of a special protected group that gets social status points just for existing. We should gas them all.

I thought Roof was a Jew operation
the whole time.
But now after I saw the meme
I love him. I think they triggered me

So now death penalty is fine?