Pissza gate

>tfw #pissgate is another -gate made up by (((kid diddlers))) high up in g'mint to distract the goyim from #pizzagate and push the (((fake news))) narrative

Once pissgate is proved a hoax (((they))) can lump all the recent -gates into one """fake news""" pile and dismiss it

hmmm, you're pretty astute for a leaf.

I just hate how everything is a fucking -gate now.

>gate-gate
irk

Putting gate at the end of a scandal is one of the most cancerous things to do. Like mashing people's names together when they become a couple.

You can thank the media for making this shit popular.

Yeah it's annoying
I feel like were at a standstill with the pizzagate stuff. Where do we go from here?
>inb4 shills say it's not real

Sup Forumsgate

Adding -gate to the end of every scandal just reminds me that jornalists consider their last great accomplishment to be watergate

They haven't come up with anything better than that in 40 over years.

Blump

My laughs when both are real and everything in the world is just weird chaos.

Imagine the strain on his soul and many others who want this to end.

He looks like he's pretending to listen and care about what his crazy girlfriend is saying so he can get laid

Bumping for justice.

Yea all there is is a shitload of creepy coincidences, very creepy coincidences, and too much of them, I mean when do coincidences stop being coincidences?

But there's no smoking gun evidence yet, hopefully the non corrupt alphabet boys are on the case, I'm just interested in this, I've seen it before it blew up the Instagram pics... If any brave anons want to continue and investigate on foot (and not shoot up the fucking places)... meanwhile we shouldn't just forget about it, anybody still tweetin?

*many

Why is this shit still getting posted? The two faces are two different renderings of the same single suspect. It is not two different people.

I'm thinking we might just have to wait until after the 20th. Hopefully SOMETHING will change after then

guys would you believe me if i told you that the US ambassador to luxembourg(and his son) are child smugglers, would you believe me?