The call that saved the Philippines

The call that saved the Philippines

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnation.inquirer.net/147175/time-to-say-goodbye-duterte-tells-us-during-visit-to-china
youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10
youtube.com/watch?v=AFzLtShxEZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>duterte
>trump

Choose one

Trump wishes he was Duterte

Redpill me on Duterte

We should import Duterte and give him a job as Sheriff of America.

u know noone can stand up to him right and he is pretty much putin of south america and is gonna make Philippines into japan during ww2

> his drug war is gonna allow him to push into other fucked up south america countries if america doesnt kill him 1st

Can anyone give me the definite quick rundown on Dutdut?

>Duturte.
>Basicially if trump and putin morphed into one person and fucked a Philippino hooker, he is what would come out.
>Gives zero fucks. Allows all drug users to be killed under simply suspicion. Completely wages essentially an urban-guerrilla war on drug cartels throughout the phillipines.
>Is essentially a third world ruler ruling a 1st world country (Well, it's probably low on the list of 1st world countries.) Is still relevant on the global political scene. Gives no fucks. Fucks up all drugs users and uses drugs himself. Tells the pope to suck a cock essentially.

He's great. the more I read the more I love him.

Sure thing.
>Lucio Tan bow to Duterte
>In contact with Chinese
>Possess superhero-like abilities
>Control Philippines with an iron but humourous fist
>Own death squads & vigilantes nationally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal Datuputi blood line
>Will rehab the first cities on Manila (Drug infested cities will be be the first to be rehabbed)
>Own 99% of Prisons with drug addicts and peddlers on Philippines
>First babies in his presidency will in all likelihood be drug-free babies
>He is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence for a President has only existed deep in Singapore & Taiwan
>Ancient Malay scriptures tell of two warriors who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of drug-free environment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>He owns Machine guns and weapons R&D labs around the Maguindanao province
>You likely have Duterte thoughts inside your brain right now
>Duterte is in regular communication with the Reds, China and Russia, forwarding the word of anti-Americanism to the Filipino People. Who do you think set up the meeting between Duterte & China high govt command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 60 months) and arranged the Chinese business leader's talk to have contracts funded for Philippines in history literally a few months later to the Duterte Presidency after being voted?
>globalnation.inquirer.net/147175/time-to-say-goodbye-duterte-tells-us-during-visit-to-china
>He learned fluent English in under a decade
>Nation states entrust their anti-drug task force with Duterte. There's no foreign anti-drug forces in America, only in Philippines.
>Duterte is about 7 decades old, from the drug war reference point of the based war on drugs currently happening in the Philippine society
>In reality, they are timeless Drug wars in all points of time and space from the Great Depression to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is benevolent beings.

Was he calling himself?

he could be, sometimes the only person that can help you is you itself.

fuken saved

A genuine leader who has been forced to use third world solutions to third world problems.

Say what you will about the ethics of his administration, but if the Philippines didn't have a leader like him who is willing to put his foot down and bring order, they would be well on their way to becoming just like Mexico, where the corruption has become so deeply rooted it can never be fully expunged.

Have you swallowed the Du30 pill?

>philippines
>even 3rd world

Based Duterte is forcing government agencies to give out free rubbers to people who can't afford them to stop poor cunts shitting out more and more babbys

yes

there used to be a chan for pinoys called pinoychan but a bunch of turds loaded it with cheese pizza. its back up called maloloschan but i dont think there is much activity for it to be worthwhile.

"Fuck you go to hell Mr Obama"

he will be dead before long he shows the bullshit judicial system only affects the bottom feeders and his was is more evvective

even if you count the amount of people he killed its not even close to the murder rate due to drugs

I hate this place

From the Office of the Presidency of Du30

kek can't enough of this meme

Any chan that isn't Sup Forums is not worth my time.

4+Sup Forums has an open pedophilia (sorry-- "child love") board and i don't need the association.

i understand, i only browse this chan too, but i get curious sometimes and see if there is any dank memes from there.

I mean Sup Forums you twat. Read what I was originally responding to.

more leaders like him " who want to change the status quo the would would be in this fucked up place the world is bitching because the government is killing drug dealers but u think they care if the murder rate of philippines reach 1000 they dont care

if they start taking all of those rouge niggers in Chicago under the age on 10 and put them in boot came the world will start to bitch but do they care if they kill each other

>came
boot camp

FUCKING LET ME SLEEP I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Half of this board is underage now. Wish we never became mainstream.

yeah idiots go in here and spread their opinions and they can be stupid dumb, sorry lol.

The recorded stream that saved Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10

Reminder obama/Clinton had a plan in place to overthrow him and trumps win has saved daddy d30.
Also all of his political opponents are literally on soros' payroll.

>u know noone can stand up to him right

He's not really powerful in the Philippines... yet. Even female journalists aren't afraid of him and bully him face to face

youtube.com/watch?v=AFzLtShxEZ0

> "The world does not revolve around you, sir. You've just committed sexual harassment."

>tfw went to meeting to closed doors meeting with duts with my father and allowed me in since he is old as fuck
>tfw duts literally begging and threatening them to either support him or die
>tfw great Philippines soon

Our Chinese overlords

Pays higher than soros

DIRTY FINGER DU30

To begin with