I literally voted for trump because I hate black people

I literally voted for trump because I hate black people.

We know.

same

Welcome to Sup Forums.

I voted "TĀ®ump" because I love people getting /blacked/.

liberals were right

Sup Forums btfo

>I am a proud moron

And thirsty people drink water, what's your point?

Trump's stance on immigration and jobs is going to help blacks though?

Ummmm.... Did you not get the memo?

I thought we all agreed Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

I voted because of his shotposting

We know. Everybody knows.

i would dare to say that even more people voted for hillary because she's a woman

I voted ghdkrumpkin too

That's a peculiar reason to vote for him then, because Trump is probably the most pro-black candidate in modern history. He's not a racist basement dwelling cretin like you.

I voted for him because I hate muslims

Good for you. Making your own decisions and stuff. Did you pick out that outfit too?

I voted for him because I fucking HATE those vinyl-coated paper clips, especially the pink and white ones, and double especially once they've been bent in any way.

I also don't like those triangular plastic clips that were popular in the 1990s that were made in Germany, but I think America got rid of all of those.

I didn't. I voted for him because I hate Mexicans.

So what's the weather like in old El Paso?

Screenshotted this thread. Now I can use this as evidence against the claims that Trump supporters aren't actually racist. No one can argue against your own admissions of racism.

Thanks for the help guys! I really owe you one!

Why didn't you vote for Queen "abort the super predators " clinton ?

>black people
>people

See you fucked up right there.

To what end? Trump already won. I don't care if people know I voted for him because I hate black people. There's nothing you can do at this point. We won.

If you think what Dylann roof did was wrong then you don't hate them enough

Murder in general is wrong. I hate a lot of people but I don't murder them.

Voting for Trump because you hate black people doesn't make any sense. Please explain yourself.

I voted for Trump and I don't hate black people.

What now?
(I know you'll just leave it out because you're a leftist piece of shit who cares about what others think rather than what is real, hence why you're trash)

I voted for him to expose the liberal elites as frauds.

Now we're seeing that a lot of emperors were not wearing clothing after all...

Black people vote for Clinton.

I vote against Clinton because that's what Black people like.

But Hillary actually hated black people and she would be worse for them on every issue. The fuck is wrong with you?

>i was manipulated by a bunch of racist Sup Forums users into voting for a disgusting president

I cannot believe I fell for the MAGA meme, and all you dumb chickenshit whiteboys wanted is to kill people like me. Go fuck yourselves, I'm not falling for this shit next time.

i feel sick

Um..Hillary is liberal and liberals give black poor people free stuff. How would this be hard on black people?

Trump on the otherhand is taking away obamacare so maybe some of them die.

Yeah that's literally what we wanted, why the fuck are you here and how new are you

Hi dave.

I will be sure to vote for anyone against trump in 2020 and shill for them all over Sup Forums.

you do not get away with these crimes, racist shithead

True, but Clinton doesn't actually care about blacks and was merely using them for votes. Democratic policies actually hurt the black community and are largely responsible for why most of them live in poverty. Unfortunately most blacks are stupid and are easily duped into voting against their own economic interests.

Trump, on the hand, has plans to revitalize the black community by giving them jobs and rebuilding their infrastructure. Trump is actually a pro-black candidate.

Hillary isn't a liberal in the slightest. Just look up the 1994 crime bill and the 1996 welfare reform bills passed by her husband along with her "superpredators" line from the same year - the Clintons hate niggers.