Thoughts on this man

Redpilled?

Gluttony is degenerate

That's Adam richman right?

more like Pinkpilled

Why is he going for the Paz look?

The fuck u mean by this?

#notmycomedian

This sneering, gelatinous fucking infant has been one of the most insufferable pieces of anti-American scum in a wide pool of leftist shit. Liberals are a miserable bunch, but fatboy here takes the cake. The dark bags under his eyes, the doughy body, the quivering chin fat, that pinched little holier-than-thou bird face, everything about this turd is fucking repulsive to begin with. It's 20 times worse when he opens his cumchute to condemn anyone right-of-center and bemoan us as being beneath the dignity of human rights. I hate this tubby little worm with every fiber of my being, and President Trump couldn't have happened to a more deserving cocksucker. There is nothing funny about him at all; he's a sullen, craven little pinko who throws a fucking CAT-5 tantrum every time someone disagrees with him. Fat fucking foaming at the mouth piece of garbage, if I were his wife, I'd fucking drop dead, too. Good god, I love what's happening to him right now. I want to get on Twitter just to push his faggot ass to suicide.

Isn't that the guy who killed his wife?

If by redpilled you mean he killed his wife to get out of alimony then sure, he's redpilled

potatoepill

Self righteous cunt

Checks out.

Based Australia

hug your significant oth-oh right

His wife made the right decision.

Short man syndrome

I agree with this.

I mean, his wife certainly took a lot of pills

Holy fuck. This guy.

>he opens his cumchute
noice

Reminder this munchkin killed his wife by suggesting her xanax.

arby's is fucking terrible

>plays sideshow loser in his gigs

>Hoard Food

Why am I not surprised that this is the first thing to enter this fat fucks thoughts

he's definitely on some pills

I heard his wife died.

He needs to die. After he murdered his wife he went full sjw

I think the reason for all his recent SJW stuff is because Buzzfeed reported that he's friends with Nick Bougas (A. Wyatt Mann) and Jim Goad, so he's trying to distance himself.

saved

Fat unhaply man who killed his wife

Is cutting a hole in the top of an aluminum soda can and then sticking your dick through it repilled?

are
you
our
guy

So his wife was red pilled and kept his SJW side in check?

Pathetic hobbit of a man

Looks like Sean Astin, but with down syndrome.

Poison pill

Fucking Straya bringing the heat!